Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young and Seo In Guk Make Outdoor Clothing Fashionable in Couple Pictorial

couple-fw-pictorial-2.jpg

Park Min Young and Seo In Guk made the perfect couple for a recent photo shoot.

On September 8, Isenberg, an outdoor brand, released its 2015 F/W starring the two actors.

In the revealed images, the pair can be seen posing in trendy yet practical outdoor clothing fit for the fall and winter season. They manage to blend in with nature while sporting a cute couple outfit.

Park Min Young is wearing a windbreaker that is fashionable enough to look like a safari jacket. In another cut, she is wearing a trendy parka that is long enough to keep her entire upper body warm. Seo In Guk is wearing a vest and fleece jacket or a safari style padded jacket to prepare for the cooler weather.

The two were the life of the set. Already having been well acquainted with each other from previous ads, Seo In Guk and Park Bo Young were a friendly couple throughout the photo shoot.

couple-FW-pictorial.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/07/park-min-young-and-seo-in-guk-make-outdoor-clothing-fashionable-in-couple-pictorial/

I spot a typo in Min Young's name in the last paragraph. :lol:

Edited by vvxen
  • Like 11

Guest Eileen531

Thanks for all the updates recently, you ladies are terrific and i appreciate all the sharing you bring to this thread.  @neville, i read you ask about Minyoungie doing GG?  Yes, before BOtM came out of nowhere we were all spazzing about China Girl (CG) since Minyoungie was confirmed and everything.  Sadly production or financial issues put it on the back burner but not forgotten. Then she picked up Braveness of the Ming so our disappointment became excitement relatively quick. lolol

Translation of pic (@Oksanas uploaded above) which is uploaded director of BOTM:

The same as 'Lanling prince' we use 114days to finish a film ! Thanks to every one ! Your efforts and sweat help me succeed and accomplish my film ! Also ,I am  grateful for all the forgiveness and support of my leaders . I wouldn't finish this special works without you guys ! I'm looking forward to cooperate with you again! PS : Lanling prince is a name of TV drama. Cr. Katherine_natural 

ZHANG HAN mentioned PMY at Seoul drama awards 2015 

Question to Hans Zhang: Which Korean actress would you like most to work with?

HZ: I didn’t have any particular actress in mind. However, when I was working together with PMY, I found her to be an excellent actor, not only that, she truly has a good personality. She gives a lot of joy to others everyday. I feel that by working together with other actors/actresses, we can learn from each other.

Cr. Mzmeow

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 9