Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

I miss our minyoung unnie and hope there'll be update of her or her next project as soon as possible.. Besides, I like it when I open a page of this thread there's our minyoung unnie's pic (especially one that has not been posted before)! kkk  :D
237172051_3c167517_image_zpstnb0x8ho.jpg
cr Park Min Young DC

yy4_zpsy55oe7k6.jpg

1982154145_20381aa4-horz---vert2_zpsfz7m

1982154145_20381aa4-horz---vert3_zpsj9mx

I am totally suffering from Healer withdrawal syndrome, @saved2K let me borrow ur pic

CA3JeeSVEAAOA9q.jpg

when i see payphone above, i remember this:

tumblr_nlpzie7PTZ1u33sazo1_400.jpg
cr.dramacasher

minyoung unnie, i'll be glad if u can replace chae young shin with another heroin in my list....

Edit:
@miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv : Seo In Guk

Guest Eileen531

Well that was adorable seeing both Pmy and Sig in that interview CF.  Thank you seungshinl and Team EngGuk for English Subbing it for all of us.  Really enjoy their good natured ribbing and laughter.  Every one needs good friends these days and Sig seems like a descent and fun guy. The previous concept was more sporty and I found that interesting because I've never seen Minyoung in that image before.  This time around it was more of a Variety show concept which let us share in their interactions which I also enjoyed for something different.

I must say he handled the clutch purse carrying at the KBS award show very well (only a strong guy could pull that off) and he did it with great aplumb to his credit. Sláinte! (good health)

Guest adniRose

hi guys, first post here.. :)>- this girl totally stole my heart after Healer, and i end up fangirling over her just how much i'm fangirling over JCW.. CH is her only drama i watch before Healer, so i love baddass Kim Nana, but i looooooove sassy Chae Young Shin more... and PMY is such a sweetheart in real life.. really love her bright and positive attitude.. and she has her sense of humor too..i think she will do great if she's in variety show.. still bitter about no Happy Together for Healer cast.. grrrrr..i end up watch a few fanvid of her work with other co-star, i think PMY could be a chemistry maker because she looks great with almost her partner..but ofc, PMY & JCW pairing is the most explosive one..! i think this OTP just top any other k-drama otp and it's really hard to suppress them.. well yeah, it's just my opinion..really looking forward to see her upcoming project..:x

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

@mimi26 thank you so much for enlightening me about the rules yesterday! You are nice to me.

Those pics and gifs are hela cute. MY is so pretty whatever she wears, she's so gorgeous. I'm glad her interactions with SIG were all natural, no second thought. Thank you for posting all those goodies.
Anyways, still waiting for my troll doll :(( :(( :((
@adniRose Welcome to this thread! See yah 'round:)

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

Im happy that this thread still..strong i been there since2012...im not that active...but always drop by what happening to pmy...and i think there lot of pmy fans as not active....just come out and showour love to pmy... I want to share how pmy popular my country...she won best korean actress...she beat here fellow korean actress who also popular....