Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@saved2K  I love the first troll doll. So cute!
And to all gals out there. Thank you for the links. I watched the video and I can feel the closeness between the two of them. MY looks very comfortable with IG. I was like lol when he couldn't even remember MY's name in CH. And the dance! My Gosh! I didn't know that IG could be this funny. MY's laughter is very adorable. She seems to be very happy, blooming and contented. Wish to hear update about her plans and future dramas as soon as possible. 

Bon-bon007 said: @saved2K  I love the first troll doll. So cute!
And to all gals out there. Thank you for the links. I watched the video and I can feel the closeness between the two of them. MY looks very comfortable with IG. I was like lol when he couldn't even remember MY's name in CH. And the dance! My Gosh! I didn't know that IG could be this funny. MY's laughter is very adorable. She seems to be very happy, blooming and contented. Wish to hear update about her plans and future dramas as soon as possible. 

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

Nooooo! not again! I'm behaved now! Please warn me if I did something bad! I'm scared that you might hate me! Love you guys! Miss mun young terribly!

Guys love me from now on! I promise to behave! Of course not! I didn't bash her from other forums! I just saw some comments that are hurtful! No troll doll please! It's scary! Love you guys! Sorry if I'm such a brat!

@saved2k I should give you the troll doll for making me the thread gangster. But since I love you and your sense of humour, I give you a handsome troll over flowers. :x He can heal any heart.
2688485-1800676093-il_34.jpg

@weloverachel It is fine. :) As I already told you, you have the right to PM the mods if you find anything offensive about PMY being said in other threads. I know you are a new fan and it might take some time getting used to the rules here. It's okay Now that you know them, I am sure you have many interesting insights to offer about the girl we all love.

@lovekayla Yes, I had forgotten about her dancing regimen. :) Thanks for reminding me. I too want to see Min Young's witty side in variety shows. Or even as a romcom heroine who is quick with her words.

Don't laugh guys! Just wanna ask if Min Young knows how to drive a car? Loved her since city hunter but she's a very private person! I'm curious about her background, no news about her dad! I heard that she had a sister but no one has a photo of her!

Guest treasure51

Of coz she knows how to drive a car. Have u seen her drama? The last one. U should. U will see her dance, sang, said bad words ( :)>- ), not mention all the romantic scene. PMY never said bad words, so it was hard for her :-* Cute, glamour, smile alot, humble, sexy ... ...(she has wonderful personality)

Thanks @mimi26 for giving me that TOF doll  =((   waaaaaaahhhhhhh how could you be so mean to me, you could have given me these instead....LOL
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWsXjVVXiVzzBvKnHjDzh

@weloverachelpark, yes sis, she is a private person.  I think most of the info about her can be found in this thread... you just have to have the patience to back read everything.
Ooooppss slip of the finger wahhahahaa, be quick to edit @saved or else ....hehehe

@weloverachel I think she knows driving though I don't remember her talking about it.There were pics of her driving a car in High Kick (don't know if she was actually driving or it was just for the shoot) and she attended the Hyundai veloster event where she led her team sunflower. The task was just to pant graffiti on a yellow veloster car, but got the feeling she knows how to drive.

About her father and sister, just backread a few pages. We have discussed it in detail.

@saved2k Oh, those are real cuties. But mine is still the handsomest one. Look at his sincere puppy-like eyes. How could you be not moved, saved? ;;)

mimi26 said:
AN OLD INTERVIEW WITH KIM MIN SEO (CHOSUN) ON PMY (Google translated)

<Sungkyunkwan Gossip> Courtesan Chosun: Min Young looks very sexy  
Translation "of: NickeyOrli   

Min captured the British news

Q. shooting <Sungkyunkwan Gossip> had ever been because there is no brokerage firm and what their respective episode it?

When filming the scene MY helped me a lot . I do not see Min British agent, even the snacks were all connected with my preparation; shooting night scenes when the cold will help me prepare Nuannuan Bao. Will also put my feet with a single electric heater. I fall in love in the drama is a reason the British Min (laughs). Also very grateful to the director at the scene and the crew take care of my colleagues.  So Min Seo(MS) is thankful to MY for giving her snacks and warming her feet when it was cold and that she fell in love with the drama bcoz of MY?

Q. Diao Chan love the drama disguised as a man of Jinyun Xi, although did not know she is a woman I adored, for that CP women what women feel? What did she feel loving a woman disguised as a man?

My first impression of MY is very strong. First saw the scene in the film where PMY was wearing male clothing, a knot in the hair look very delicate feel the charm. Of course, whoever would think that this is a beautiful and fragile woman. However, scholars wore clothes, a figure slightly to show the way, in my opinion is very sexy. Is MS saying she found MY sexy even in the men's clothing?

I had to admire the beautiful girls, although in the acting, but no difficulty (laughs). There are actually acting, completely failed to include English as a sensitive girl. In the play really loved her as a person and the show. MS saying how she did not consider MY as her girl lover  while she acted but as a person?

Source: SKKS Baidu

You are not alone, Gogeous. Stand in queue. Ha ha. :P

mimi26 said: @weloverachel I think she knows driving though I don't remember her talking about it.There were pics of her driving a car in High Kick (don't know if she was actually driving or it was just for the shoot) and she attended the Hyundai veloster event where she led her team sunflower. The task was just to pant graffiti on a yellow veloster car, but got the feeling she knows how to drive.

About her father and sister, just backread a few pages. We have discussed it in detail.

@saved2k Oh, those are real cuties. But mine is still the handsomest one. Look at his sincere puppy-like eyes. How could you be not moved, saved? ;;)

saved2K said: mimi26 said: @weloverachel I think she knows driving though I don't remember her talking about it.There were pics of her driving a car in High Kick (don't know if she was actually driving or it was just for the shoot) and she attended the Hyundai veloster event where she led her team sunflower. The task was just to pant graffiti on a yellow veloster car, but got the feeling she knows how to drive.

You guys are haaaaarsh! Hahaha! Sorry okay! Yeah! She drove a car in CH! and healer but what I mean is if she drives her own car! Whatever! Anyway thank you for the info! I'm eondering though why no SK telecom photos of her this year?

@saved2k I have tunnel vision, it seems. I only focus on her interviews and forget that when she plays a character who drives, that is an automatic confirmation. Saved, do you have any stupid-looking troll dolls? I will accept one with all humility. Hehe

There is one proper translation of that skks interview we did after that. Had posted it on PMYifansunited FB long back. I have to search for it.

@weloverachel This is the time @saved2k mentioned when MY was spotted with Kim Min Seo. https://parkminyoungifansunited.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/13-01-2013-korean-blogger-runs-into-park-min-young-vacationing-in-paris-with-actress-kim-min-seo-october-2013/