Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

That is mainly the reason why I hold such high regard for her. It is no secret that most, if not all, celebs in SK got something done yet only a few brave and genuine souls like MY are strong enough to come out in the open. The others reap the benefits of their PS, yet they don't even have the guts to admit to it. 

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

@vvxen so true! We won't mention names but there's some who projects themselves as pure and Natural beauty in public but if you reviewed their old photos thoroughly you can see some slight and even obvious change in their physical appearances! There's this over praised actress who's worshipped by her fans like she is the most beautiful woman on earth and she is the most perfect human being in Korean showbiz industry who claims to be an all natural beauty but if you'll pay attention to her complexion there's a big difference from what her skin looked like during her younger years! It seems that she did facials and chemical peels because her skin as she grows older becomes more beautiful! I will repeat! If you had skin enhancement services and are using differentcosmetic products to make yourself look good is not considered as NATURAL BEAUTY! For us there's no such thing in showbusiness! They put tons of make up during pictorials just to sell themselves! So please stop talking about Natural beauty! Her haters are HYPOCRITES! People who only use water are considered NATURAL BEAUTY! facial soaps have chemicals and natural substances that can make you look beautiful! So please don't brag about your so-called natural beauty idols because it's pure hypocricy! They are so ignorant and funny!

How I wish that she will find her soulmate soon so that all her stupid haters will leave her alone! Whatever happened to Min Ho and her, we don't know but one thing is for sure they loved each other sincerely! Too bad they didn't end up together! They look so good together! Anyways, I hope her haters will leave her alone! It's been a long time since she had a boyfriend! I'm excited for her future love! Who will be the lucky guy who can capture her heart? Min young where are you? Culture Depot please take care of her!

Hi newbies welcome to this thread,  We are really happy to have you here and we know that it is our common love and respect for her  that brought us all here. But may I politely ask everyone to stop discussing her ps here.  Since we all love her and want the best for her, discussing past issues will not do her and all of us here any good either.   I know all PMY fans would understand.
We respect her privacy and would rather talk about her  past dramas and spazz about her future projects.  Park Min Young is special to us and as her fans we want to conduct ourselves in manners that will not put her name to shame, be it in this thread or other public forums. Thank you everyone for your cooperation and I hope that we can all continue our happy conversations here.
Cheers and God bless everyone.

How I wish that she will find her soulmate soon so that all her stupid haters will leave her alone! Whatever happened to Min Ho and her, we don't know but one thing is for sure they loved each other sincerely! They looked so happy together during their City Hunter days! They are like soulmates! Too bad they didn't end up together! They look so good together! Anyways, I hope her haters will leave her alone! It's been a long time since she had a boyfriend! I'm excited for her future love! Who will be the lucky guy who can capture her heart? Min young where are you? Culture Depot please take care of her!

@saved2k sorry I just need to open up their stupid brains! It's been a long time that we kept quiet! This is too much! She didn't do anything bad to deserve this kind of treatment from brainless fans who kept on hating her! Karma will come soon! Sorry we just love Min Young so much!

Everytime I see stupid people hating on her, I'm mad! They just can't move on! Min Young please fall in love the soonest so that you'll have a peace of mind and so that all your brainless bashers will just leave you alone! Love you eonni!

Guest springpebble

@vvxen, true you gotta admire a person who's honest as they come and without pretensions. So, even when people put a person down by attacking her/his personality they cannot prevent them to shine because what is always real and true of themselves will outwardly manifest as like in the case of PMY. That even when they bash her with the same issues and even maliciously, they cannot prevent her to shine and be more successful because people gravitate to her good and bubbly nature. Beauty as we say fades, but what leaves a lasting impression is the attitude and characteristic of a person.
PMY is an intelligent person based on her IVs and how she carries herself.  She has class and very wise in dealing with these negatives. She lets go of bad and malicious comments and uses constructive comments to better herself. There is even one time according to her in an IV that she was pinched by a rabid fan of one of her co-actor in SKKS and didn't voice out the pain until she reached some privacy. That's what we call "endurance under duress." It's here that you can see that she was brought up with a gentle hand. I never really heard any public complaint from her for those bashings and negative comments she had. She always held her peace.

@springpebble Couldn't agree more. She's one of the few who always provides thought-provoking views in her interviews. A woman of substance, indeed. Whoa, I didny know about that issue with the rabid fan. That was just low and how some people can be capable of such nasty things is beyond me. It's also just recently that I learned about her affluent background. But despite that, she still very much humble and I can say that she deserves all the blessings that come her way. 

Guest springpebble

@weloverachel_stv, I understand where you're coming from ^____^ who else will speak in defense of PMY if not her fans. But then we do it also with class ;-) so, even when we ranted all our feelings and negative vibes  but after that we come to our senses and say what the heck! Bring it on we can still endure for the sake of PMY;-) That's how classy we are :-) and we maintained our beauty ;-)

Woke up early and checked this thread right away. We have a lot of Newbies... WELCOME to this thread. You guys are right, it hurts to see netz bashing our PMY. But lets stay composed and fight with class lol. It'll surely make our PMY happy that way. Haters will always loom around, that's what they do. Hurting people is nothing. So lets all stay beside her with our radars on all the time.

Guest adeeva

saved2K said : 
Friends, I always believe that what our eyes see and what our mouth speaks is a reflection of the true state of our heart. The eyes will always see what the heart would want to see...a pure heart will always find something good even in the ugliest and most miserable things but a proud heart will always find something to criticize and complain about even in the best of things. We criticize not because we always want to uphold the truth.... we criticize because it makes us feel good about ourselves and superior over others.

Having said this, we can control what gets into our hearts by God's help, it is our heart so let's guard it diligently.... don't allow these negative remarks rob away our joy. Have a nice day everyone
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Well Said, Well Said..I love every lines of yours.

Guest blossomnagr

Thank you @dandeliondj for your congrats. 

PMY and her fans have been through many ups and downs for the last several years and we've had lots of arguments related to ps and other matters.And finally everything is coming to its normal self. In her recent interview PMY stated that she is in the happiest stage of her career life right now and many are acknowledging her acting talent therefore I kindly ask everyone to refrain discussing old unpleasant topics. There are so many interesting things to talk about her. as we know her interviews are insightful and she is an interesting person and talented actress. Lets talk and bring positivity. I don't see the point of digging up the past though I understand everyone's concern. 

My current state
69d1142bjw1eqec9ju932j20d70hsjsk.jpg

EDIT: @rushcute As far as I understood Youn is a Korean model working for Japanese magazines whereas the second is just old friend. Not sure, just assuming  

Love you guys! I'm so happy to join this thread and finally decided to speak up after being quiet for sooo long! I really wish that this year will be a good start for her and that one day she will meet her soulmate so that her haters will leave her alone! Min young is not a desperate and cheap woman who will chase a man and beg for his love! I believe that she is a woman of class and substance! Bring it on rachel! And let karma do the talking!

Guest Eileen531

@ OO1230As always you are the best getting these translations out to the rest of us.  We really appreciate it.  I for one am excited beyond belief that Minyoung is being this active on social media.  Keep it coming. :)
@ raine_evenstarThe same goes for you also.  We get so many goodies when the translations are made public.  Thanks guys.

Anyone who has her couple interview with Ji Chang Wook last week? They posted photos of healer photo frame I think on their instagram thanking their fans for the support so I guess they did the interview together but it was never made public yet! :-C

Why no photos of her SK travel? We're really hoping that Culture Depot has greater plans for her! Sorry guys but I'm excited for her future! Ahhh wanna see her doing painting or art exhibit someday and wanna see her fall in love with a handsome Italian hunk who loves cooking too! Ahhh my dream for her! She has a fine taste in wine and arts! Miss you Min Young!

i can't wait to find out what her new movie will be about. i'm really really intrigued. i absolutely do not think that her way of choosing roles before was anything less than it is now but i feel like since she's been very happy lately with where she is, then this role will be something very special.
but anyway i just really want to know what it's about lol

Ahh no selcas till now? Guys please beg her in her instagram account to post selcas! Wanna see her cute face! Why no SK telecom ads? Too bad basic house didn't renew her contract! Miss you terribly Min Young! Hope she will have her own wine, perfume and fashion collection soon! Loved it when she wears a simple white tee and jeans! She looks so sophisticated even by wearing just simple clothes! Misss you min young!