Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest RachelPark_95

Both friends are pretty. When can I ever see her again with JCW? I miss them both.SIG is good for her too but they look more on a friendlier vibes. Adjumma is so girly on that pic too.

Guest Eileen531

@ blossomnagr & @ rachelpark_95
When I look at that gif with Kim Mi-Kyung, it makes me think f he scene when Ahjumma goes to the Coffee Bay and Cys refers to her as Park Bong soo's mother.......and Kim Mi-kyung puts her hands up and says "woah, I am no ones mother"...bahahaha.  That line just cracked me up.             
Okay, I have a suggestion to throw into the arena of potentials......how about Ji Il Joo?  He was in Healer and she knew him from King Kong.  He is adorable like all the others mentioned. If it's chemistry over synergy well then Minyoung has that with everyone.

i just recently watched YAI on running man and watching him cook made me wish for him and PMY to do some kind of cooking drama. i thought i read somewhere that PMY was a good cook too, right? (i think it was on the healer thread where they mentioned JCW liked to eat and she was good at cooking or something like that) i dunno i think it'd be cute, like something like pleasantly surprised (taiwanese drama) or just some other idea. i just want them to end up cooking together!! like, if they were rivals, and they somehow ended up in the same kitchen together.. and there's music and pmy's character starts dancing and singing (channeling her inner CYS) and his character would join and there would be lots of laughter and bad singing and the start of falling in love!! :')
and pmy would be the cutest chef in the world.

...i just really want her to do some drama with both YAI and SJK so i'm making up all sorts of plot lines.

(is this relevant? i dunno.. i'm new at this lol sorry!!)
[//Spoiler]

Guest treasure51

Of course MY is the cutest. I hv read abt her iv with LJK long times a go. She said she would be a good wife coz she will cook breakfast evryday for her hubbie, she loves cooking. ;)

YAI is a good canditate. I like him way back from SKKS. They match good together. Working together is not a bad idea. Hope to see them back again. But I have read somewhere that he's got his girlfriend already. It is JYM from the drama Discovery of Love. Correct me if I'm wrong. It doesn't matter though, as long as they can turn out to be very good friends, as they are right now. @treasure51 where can I find LJK/PMY interview. I find this couple interesting. Seen the photos of the two of them. I love guys with single eyelids hehe like PHJ, SJK, JYH, SIG, LJK and a lot more.

Guest treasure51

at 3:15

i think it has been post b4, i just forget where.

:)>-

sorry, its not iv with LJK. my mistake.. Miann..

@Bon-bon007  LJK-PMY iv, u can find it :

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025690/official-ji-chang-wook-park-min-young-changmin-healer-couple/p79
 mynetid posted it
^:)^ ^:)^

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said:

@ lovekayla

They match well in terms of wit and humour as well and this makes all their couple interviews very interesting. I've yet to see the eng sub of this interview but based on the little translation i've read so far, PMY says they have a good relationship and SIG says that they make fun of each other a lot? Maybe that is why reporters like to cover them often and even KBS put them as MCs together! I've no doubt that they can bring in their off-screen chemistry into a good rom-com or drama! PMY looks fab with JCW as well but they show very little interaction behind the scenes and have virtually no couple interview together so you can't tell if their dynamics are as interesting:(

That's the 64 million dollar question.......why on earth when you have stunned the Kdrama world with your undeniable chemistry would there be a controlled release of Healer bts and absolutely no couple pictures or interviews together after filming ends?   Isn't it normal to try and promote a drama for oversees sales?   I think the dynamics between them is spot on. 

Also, Minyoung has always had chemistry with her co-stars or CF partners, whether it's brotherly, friendly, or as a witty couple........it always works and is pleasant for us viewers.

Guest blossomnagr

Park Min Young followed one of our dearest admins on ParkMinYoungInternationalFansUnited page and Healer page, Shiela Mae Hubahib on twitter. Yeey, my sincere congratulations sis :x

10686631_688997674556796_750265768572468

Guest blossomnagr

Park Min Young started following Youn1029 and @kyungeun00 on IG and she left a message on @youn1029's post. Any kind soul to translate?
"그래그래보쟝 내가일본으루 가야되나"
CAoun6GUYAAhFLu.jpgCAouqD9UcAAeZVg.jpg

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

Hi I'm new here! I love min young! Thank you to all of you who has been supporting her no matter what! You are all loyal and true fans of min young! This girl has been through a lot! Until no so many people are still jealous of her! Thank goodness her loyal fans are well mannered unlike other fans of some celebrities who are so uneducated and annoying! Keep it up guys! Keep this thread alive! You are all amazing!

Hopefully she gets to have lots of endorsements! Ugh! We missed her terribly! She's now 29 but she still looks like a baby! She's even more beautiful now compared to her city hunter days! More updates about her please! Missed her terribly!

style="display:none;" id="__if72ru4sdfsdfrkjahiuyi_once"> :)>-

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025690/official-ji-chang-wook-park-min-young-changmin-healer-couple/p79
 mynetid posted it

Guest blossomnagr

@Bon-bon077 please do not quote pics or videos. It is against soompi rules. You can delete the link to the video by editing your post. Thanks
Yes, there is still problem of watching youtube videos on soompi. you can see it by right click and opening it in a new tab. Hope it helps :)

Guest blossomnagr

Here is the message youn1029 left on PMY's video. '아니 내가 연락할라하는데 수민언니두 너 연락이안된데서 ㅡㅡ오월달에 가니까보고싶어서 연락하고싶은데 어쩌지 ㅜㅜ' @OO1230 can you please translate? :-/

PS Youn is a Korean model whom PMY followed earlier on IG  and PMY left message on youn's sushi post. See the post above 

@dandelionjd what rude comments did they say? Why can't this stupid haters MOVE ON! they are so jealous and insecure of her! She has moved on a long time ago! Fans of this certain actress are bashing her because they think that she's still "flirting" with Min Ho! they forgot that Min Young was Minho's first girlfriend before this actress came in the picture! Please! Hope they will leave her alone! We're really hoping that she will find her soulmate soon so that she can get out of Min Ho's shadow! Duh! Min Young is not that desperate enough to chase a guy! She'd bsautiful! She can date anyone if she wants to!

weloverachelpark_stv said: @dandelionjd what rude comments did they say? Why can't this stupid haters MOVE ON! they are so jealous and insecure of her! She has moved on a long time ago! Fans of this certain actress are bashing her because they think that she's still "flirting" with Min Ho! they forgot that Min Young was Minho's first girlfriend before this actress came in the picture! Please! Hope they will leave her alone! We're really hoping that she will find her soulmate soon so that she can get out of Min Ho's shadow! Duh! Min Young is not that desperate enough to chase a guy! She'd bsautiful! She can date anyone if she wants to!

Guest treasure51

Bon-bon007 said: treasure51 said:
i think it has been post b4, i just forget where.

:)>-

mynetid posted it