Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

That was the coffe cart sent by Busted's Kim Jong Min, right? 

On December 19, actress Park Min Young took to her Instagram to thank Kim Jong Min for a surprise to the set of her new drama 'I'll Come Searching For You When The Weather Is Nice'!

Everybody on that show seems to love her, other members have sent  coffee carts to her as well.  I'm glad she seems to be rising and rising in the ranks of the top Korean celebrities! 

Edited by Chiaki Nagi
  • Like 1

Зображення

Park Min Young Thanks Kim Jong Min For Sending Gift To Drama Set

Dec 19, 2019
by J. K

Park Min Young got a gift from her “Busted!” co-star Kim Jong Min!

On December 19, the actress posted on Instagram to show the coffee truck that Kim Jong Min had sent to the set of her upcoming JTBC drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” (literal title).

The truck includes banners that say, “The criminal is you” (the Korean titled of the show “Busted!”), “Keep it up, Park Min Young!!” and “‘I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice,’ let’s hit it big!!!”

Park Min Young gave a wink in her video and wrote in the caption, “Thank you to Kim Jong Min, who’s cute no matter what he does, for the surprise.” She also added “Busted!” in the hashtags and wrote, “Are we going for season 3?”

• Like 1

fUEWdJWO?format=jpg&name=small

Namoo Actors To Take Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters On Behalf Of Park Min Young

Dec 20, 2019
by J. Lim

Park Min Young’s agency will be stepping up against malicious commenters.

On December 20, Namoo Actors released a statement regarding legal action they will be taking on behalf of the actress. Their statement reads as below:

Hello, this is Namoo Actors.

Our agency is partaking in legal action on behalf of Park Min Young against online posts and comments that include malicious personal attacks, false information, sexual harassment, defamation, and violations of portrait rights.

Our agency has already pursued legal action in multiple instances, and we have pursued penal responsibility in the form of fines and prison sentences against those who created and spread malicious content. We will take the information we have collected through continuous monitoring, as well as additional information, and pursue legal action with our legal representatives.

We would like to emphasize that there will be no settlements or lesser sentences given to those who partake in malicious comments and posts.

We would like to request that if you discover any such acts, please submit them to us. Thank you.

• Like 1