Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest eyepop80

Hey I haven't had time to post but count me in as one of her big fans. I saw her accepting the Best New Actress award for 'I Am Sam' on the KBS awards on KBS World but I didn't see her on the MBC awards shown here in LA.

It is a very good start to the year for her. I hope this brings her more roles so we can see her soon.

I've been hearing about Jessica but who is Jessica? (somebody please fill me in)

I'm glad somebody talked about the Coolsmurf site since I know that he is a big fan and has a lot of info on his site.

Thanks for posting all the info here too and the links, I'm going to check them out now.

Where did PMY do the dance in the posted photos? Was it for one of the award shows? (just saw the video on Youtube, it was on the award show. They cut that part out of the show they showed here. Too bad. A lot is cut out of what they show here)

Does anyone know if there is an English translation or any English sections on pmy's webpage?

Guest coreana_ira

^ hi eyepop80... welcome to minyoung thread, hope u enjoy stay here.

anyway...

jessica is one of member seo nyeo si dae [girls' generation] - she's minyoung best friend.

minyoung did the "tell me" dance @ KBS drama awards, where she got an award too for best nu actress.

about the english webpage, i dunno, sorry...

Guest anne&top

thanks for the photo session link. :)

so pretty and graceful. :D

hi eyepop80!

:) yep yep. like coreana said;

she danced to tell me during KBS Drama Award. :)

so far, she had won two awards. right?

one for MBC and the other for KBS.

both awards are for the Best new Actress Award. :D

yey new fans! welcome welcome!

thanks for the new links! I watched them already :)) she is so pretty I can't believe it.

I hope they make her dance and sing in her next drama or movie because she really looks cute dancing and her singing is good enough. And I hope she speaks english coz she sounded good in the highkick clip in youtube

Guest eyepop80

Thanks coreana and jjh for the info and welcome and thank you also to sweetsmile and moonstruck for the welcome. I will visit often. I don't have the skills to post anything so I will just be watching all the posts and links from you, Thank you. I will try to find info and share it with you all though.

I too hope that she will dance and sing in her next drama. She seemed to have a great time dancing. You could see her beautiful smile though most of the dance. I haven't seen any on high kick yet. I better find the clip and watch it.

Guest anne&top

for those looking for pictures of MinYoung together with Jessica:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=131913

:lol: Looking at those pictures,

both of them kinda look like each other. HAHA! :P

I watched that episode four.

haha! pretty funny. :P

i was waiting and waiting for her to appear. haha.

and then when she did,

i laughed out loud at Miho's reaction. :P

Guest coreana_ira

^ thanks for the link anne, yeah they pretty looklike, & they seems have the same style...

i sud check the HK now...

Guest purple.loves.kibum

hello everyone..

it's my first time here.. :)

i love park min young.. she's pretty and god! she is gifted with talent..

i watched the first couple of episodes of i am sam and i love her in it..

but then i lost track cause kbsworld betrayed me that time and didn't work everytime i am sam goes on air.. a little exaggeration, can't be helped..

where can i continue to watch it? with subs please..

oooh.. and i'm anne too.. i have a namesake here.. i see the name anne in each page of the thread..

Guest chituan

Thx for those 2 interview links though I watched them without understanding anything ^^. She looks really funny and cute when smiling whilst dancing...Anyone can translate those 2 interviews I would really appreciate it.

Guest eyepop80

purple.loves.kibum, try going to veoh.com and search under 'I am Sam' and download the posts from cindym87. she has all the episodes with English subtitles, although some of the translation is a bit off.

Thanks for the links. Haven't checked them out yet but will soon.