Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 [ Upcoming show 2019: 'Busted 2' (Netflix), Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

Actress Park Min Young, TV Series "Why the Kim Secretary?" Won "2018 APAN Star Awards" Popularity Award & "3rd Asian TV Series Conference" Actress category Special Awards.

DpiHlrpU8AIR08L.jpg

• Like 3

(INFO) #ParkMinYoung will attend The 13th Asian TV Drama Conferece Awards Ceremony and Welcome Dinner Date : 17 October 2018 (Wednesday) Time : 18.00-21.00 KST Venue : Hotel Inter-Burgo Daegu Award-winning actor : Sakaguchi Kentaro Award-winning actress : ParkMinYoung

Dpmj4sDVAAAPDgw.jpg

• Thanks 1

So happy to see another update from PMY and also to see her in a prestigious event. Glad all her hardwork and talent are being recognized. She truly deserves this. And as usual, she dressed impeccably well. So gorgeous! 

Thank you PMY for the fan appreciation in your APAN speech and with your hashtag in your IG update! I feel lucky to be your fan! :wub:

• Like 4

hi everyone. i really adore our girl and became one of her fan. she is amazing actress. hope for the best to her. i wanted to ask you have anyone of you here done the preorder of WWWSK through globalyes24?

• Like 2

On 10/18/2018 at 12:40 PM, roseanne95 said:

hi everyone. i really adore our girl and became one of her fan. she is amazing actress. hope for the best to her. i wanted to ask you have anyone of you here done the preorder of WWWSK through globalyes24?

I wanted to but I read somewhere it doesn't have the English sub and I don't have a paypal account. 

• Like 1