Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

hi, youngie's family here: anyone know whether is she appearing in SBS Drama Award show. means she appear or walk carpet, present awards for Remember Warof the Son. remember she is so good there, such an underrated show, which was so easily forgotten. will she attend any award show?

3 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

hi, youngie's family here: anyone know whether is she appearing in SBS Drama Award show. means she appear or walk carpet, present awards for Remember Warof the Son. remember she is so good there, such an underrated show, which was so easily forgotten. will she attend any award show?

I think she's not...we didn't hear anything about her presents on SBS Award, not this year I think... it's very sad to us...:tears::tears:

• Like 1

i really really sadden, Remember is the most underrated drama, or at least it is one of the most. youngie is so into the role, she mentioned before she has seldom cried so much, so thoroughly emerged into the role's saddness. what a waste!
okay, no award nominated , can't they call her in to present?

sorry for ranting. but thanks for telling me, @OksanaS .

• Like 1

On 12/29/2016 at 2:54 AM, maryofbethany said:

i really really sadden, Remember is the most underrated drama, or at least it is one of the most. youngie is so into the role, she mentioned before she has seldom cried so much, so thoroughly emerged into the role's saddness. what a waste!
okay, no award nominated , can't they call her in to present?

sorry for ranting. but thanks for telling me, @OksanaS .

I don't think Remember, War of the Son was underrated at all. The highest rating for the drama according to AGB Nielsen was 22.6% and throughout it's run it was considered a very successful drama. The problem was that it was broadcast so early in the year and people tend to forget about it toward the end of the year, which is when awards were passed out, and awards usually go toward successful dramas that aired toward the end of the year, when its still fresh in peoples minds.

Yoo Seung-ho won an excellence actor award for his role, and he deserves it. I am a fan of Min Young, but I can honestly say it's not that great of a role, don't get me wrong, she did her role justice in the drama, but it didn't stand out-- may be because it's a male centric drama and only focus on the male lead. Her character was just there as his supporter and love interest. To me, the character was just *blah*. It didn't really give her the chance to show her potential, IMO.

One other thing, I am glad MY didn't attend. I know it's old news, but I could imagine the press and netizen making a big deal and observing if there would be any kind of interaction between MY and her EX. Even if they don't acknowledge each other at the event, she is bound to get backlash by his fans, and the last thing we need to see is negativity about her surfacing on the net. She don't deserve it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minwookie said:

One other thing, I am glad MY didn't attend. I know it's old news, but I could imagine the press and netizen making a big deal and observing if there would be any kind of interaction between MY and her EX. Even if they don't acknowledge each other at the event, she is bound to get backlash by his fans, and the last thing we need to see is negativity about her surfacing on the net. She don't deserve it.

I think you're right would make new wave of rumors about MY and her EX...yes all is on better...

So I have hope for 2017... she needs some great come back drama, and I hope it will be on KBS

they favore her most then others.

• Like 1