Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

The first lineup of presenters for the 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards has been revealed!

After releasing the nominations and the first two artist lineups, the award ceremony has also released a first lineup, consisted of actors and actresses, to present the awards at the show.

The first lineup consists of multiple actors including Lee Byung Hun, Cha Seung Won, Ha Ji Won, Han Hyo Joo, Jang Hyuk, Han Ji Min, Park Ki Woong, and Park Min Young.

The Mnet Asian Music Awards is an annual end-of-year music award ceremony hosted by CJ E&M’s music channel Mnet. The 2016 award ceremony will take place on December 2 at the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/20/2016-mnet-asian-music-awards-reveals-first-lineup-presenters/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

qIVayOu64Nw.jpg

• Like 4

It has been a long long while since I was here. Life caught up with me! Hope some of you remember me!

Was keeping a tab on Min Young, but not that regularly. Anyway, today I suddenly started missing her a lot.

She has been working in China, but nothing in her own country after 'Remember'. But from her SNS posts, she seems to be quite happy.

Congrats on her 10th year anniversary. She has given so many memorable characters and I wish she would give more memorable characters in kdramas in the future! I really want to see her in a romcom. She is such a sweet and unassuming person. More power to her in the future.

I am glad she is presenting at MAMA. Hope that means she would be back on the kdrama scene soon!

Hi to all my old friends here. We had some great times together. Missing you all and hope you are all doing well wherever you are!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mimi26 said:

It has been a long long while since I was here. Life caught up with me! Hope some of you remember me!

Was keeping a tab on Min Young, but not that regularly. Anyway, today I suddenly started missing her a lot.

She has been working in China, but nothing in her own country after 'Remember'. But from her SNS posts, she seems to be quite happy.

Congrats on her 10th year anniversary. She has given so many memorable characters and I wish she would give more memorable characters in kdramas in the future! I really want to see her in a romcom. She is such a sweet and unassuming person. More power to her in the future.

I am glad she is presenting at MAMA. Hope that means she would be back on the kdrama scene soon!

Hi to all my old friends here. We had some great times together. Missing you all and hope you are all doing well wherever you are!

Hi, how great to have you back here!  Yes, here we have some news, still nothing about new kdrama, but first 1 min teaser City of the time. And news about MAMA, I hope you right very soon we'll hear some news.  

• Like 4

On Monday, November 21, 2016 at 9:17 PM, mimi26 said:

Oh sis missed you....so happy to see you. Hope you post here often. As always your comments are superb :wub:

• Like 3

Hi everyone! How are u all? Hope all are happy :)

I wanted to post here regarding Min Young's 10th debut anniversary but couldn't as I was not well. Finally I got some time today so here we go. (Since Min Young started following 11 fan clubs on instagram I'm still in shock & exited so I hope that excitement will not make any grammar mistakes. :sweatingbullets: )

Min Young is one the person who bring smile, happiness and motivation to me. I became her fan because of Sungkyunkwan Scandal but I became a hardcore of her because of her personality. As a girl, through these years I've learned a lot from her and the best lesson I learned was 'no matter how hard the life is remember to smile always'. Every time when I see her cheerful smile & sparkling eyes it bring me happiness. We don't even know how her real life is going but she smiles a lot; always and that smile is very sincere. So that we can't even predict her life is bad or good. I was really touched by her personality when she was making her comeback in 2014. Her character in A New Leaf was not challenging but because of that character I think she proved that she is an actress, she is going to act and she is   not chasing after popularity to become a star. 

She has lots of haters because of her PS but I started to love her even more after that, I mean c'mon not everyone has the guts to say 'Yes, I did PS' (specially when you're popular) or to face all those haters, bad comments all these years.

I'm glad & so proud to be a fan of this strong girl (and I want to become like her. :glasses:)

I'm praying for her Kdrama comeback to happen soon :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

hope they post photos of MY going airport to HK... there are photos or IG of other actresses actor leaving for HK already... am so going to go home early tomorrow to watch MAMA. everyone ready for MAMA tomorrow? pls pls pls. hope JCW will be there also watching his girl presenting.

• Like 1