Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

3 hours ago, OksanaS said:

I try find online channel but stil nothing.

So sad that no english version of this book, I really want to read, but can't :tears:

Sis try searching through Baidu. I'll also try & if I find out I'll post the link here.

I asked my Chinese teachers about BOTM &  they haven't read the novel but they say that if it's going to be airing on HBS that they are going to watch it. So I'll try asking them about a online broadcasting site.

As for the sub, I saw that there's already a volunteer team at viki for BOTM so I hope that the sub will not take long to release.

3 hours ago, PiyuMiUmesha said:

Sis try searching through Baidu. I'll also try & if I find out I'll post the link here.

I asked my Chinese teachers about BOTM &  they haven't read the novel but they say that if it's going to be airing on HBS that they are going to watch it. So I'll try asking them about a online broadcasting site.

As for the sub, I saw that there's already a volunteer team at viki for BOTM so I hope that the sub will not take long to release.

Oh thanks I'll try ))) 

Great news about sub - team I hope for sub sow much, but I will watch even original you know...we so much waiting this drama:blush:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, youngatheart said:

@OksanaSDoes anyone know why it's been delayed? I have been looking forward to this drama. I hope it can still be released this year. What a shame, PMY worked really hard and it seems like it's going to be another great work of hers. I am disappointed

They didn't say ... 

• Like 1

On 02/11/2016 at 10:35 PM, OksanaS said:

16.11.02 Park Min Young's friend Kim Min Kyu naver blog update

Hide contents
  Hide contents

@OksanaS ommo... you really made my days... know why.. i was upset recently because of the 'person' at the spoiler picture, regarding his latest projects, now you really make me so thanksful to God.  i don't post often, but am an ardent Shipper of them both. so so so grateful to you. is that two photo taken from same place? it seems the same chair?

is it because of the Probem between South Korea and the Chinese, so China still ban Korea production... is it the same problems. Poor girl act in it so long ago, and yet up till now, still not aired yet.

• Like 1