Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_2/7/#v2nd

'ASIA ARTIST AWARDS'

At the rate of this Second Vote:
our Talented Minyoung is at #15, with
0.64% .

what a let down!   i guess i can only recognize Song Hye Kyo (not because of DotS, but her earlier "Autumn in my Heart" and "That Winter the Wind Blows") or maybe Moon Chae Won in this list.  When you have Son Na Eun, or Nana, or Hye-ri, Song Ji Eun, and Heo Young Ji... rated before our Youngie, you can just have peace and smile, knowing  exactly what is the standard of this rating.
i hereby announced that i have officially given up on all these Awards, esp those involving Voting systems by zealous fans.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_2/7/#v2nd

'ASIA ARTIST AWARDS'

At the rate of this Second Vote:
our Talented Minyoung is at #15, with
0.64% .

what a let down!   i guess i can only recognize Song Hye Kyo (not because of DotS, but her earlier "Autumn in my Heart" and "That Winter the Wind Blows") or maybe Moon Chae Won in this list.  When you have Son Na Eun, or Nana, or Hye-ri, Song Ji Eun, and Heo Young Ji... rated before our Youngie, you can just have peace and smile, knowing  exactly what is the standard of this rating.
i hereby announced that i have officially given up on all these Awards, esp those involving Voting systems by zealous fans.

It's naturally, look at the winners all had popular korean progect not so long ago. But our girl now works in China more.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, OksanaS said:

It's naturally, look at the winners all had popular korean progect not so long ago. But our girl now works in China more.

@OksanaS yes, that's why i preferred her to come back Korea, eg.Remember War of the Son. She did so well, even thougth that Drama didnt bagged her an Award. but we all know her acting has leaped another height.
yes, all of those top artistes are either airing their works, just finished their projects, or just simply Kpop idols. in short the bulk of them are IDOLS. our girl is not IDOL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@OksanaS yes, that's why i preferred her to come back Korea, eg.Remember War of the Son. She did so well, even thougth that Drama didnt bagged her an Award. but we all know her acting has leaped another height.
yes, all of those top artistes are either airing their works, just finished their projects, or just simply Kpop idols. in short the bulk of them are IDOLS. our girl is not IDOL.

Oh I'm waiting for her new Kprogect too. Yes, you're right, in Remember she was unforgettable tuching, and look so beautiful. so I don't understand why... why non award for her or for so-star YSH too... Yes. she is not idol...and that is why I like her, because she's an actress.

• Like 3

Hello everyone! :blush:

I could logged into soompi after a year. I miss the thread so much, always wanted to post here but I couldn't login. Don't know why but I hope it will not happen again. :sweatingbullets:

@OksanaS sis thank you so much for updating always. Everytime if I need to check something about Min Young I visit here and I'm glad that it's always updated because of you. :wub:

Looking forward to Braveness of the Ming & I'm planning to read its' novel, if I read it I'll share some facts about Min Young's character . ( I think that the novel and the drama will have the same story. )

• Like 2

23 hours ago, PiyuMiUmesha said:

Hello everyone! :blush:

I could logged into soompi after a year. I miss the thread so much, always wanted to post here but I couldn't login. Don't know why but I hope it will not happen again. :sweatingbullets:

@OksanaS sis thank you so much for updating always. Everytime if I need to check something about Min Young I visit here and I'm glad that it's always updated because of you. :wub:

Looking forward to Braveness of the Ming & I'm planning to read its' novel, if I read it I'll share some facts about Min Young's character . ( I think that the novel and the drama will have the same story. )

Oh so sweet thank you! I miss your comments so much too. Glad to see you're back to us. About BOTM you know that it will be THREE EPISODES ON WEEK! (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday at 22:00) 

• Like 3

@OksanaS yes sis I'm glad because of that as it has 30 episodes I thought it will air for so long.

I tried to read the novel but it's too big for me and I couldn't make the time to read it. As for the channel it is Hunan Satellite TV, right? I think that is HBS- Hunan Broadcasting System, the one that air Happy Camp. HBS is famous for Reality Shows & TV series. Scarlet Heart was also aired on HBS so I'm expecting high ratings for BOTM. :glasses:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PiyuMiUmesha said:

@OksanaS yes sis I'm glad because of that as it has 30 episodes I thought it will air for so long.

I tried to read the novel but it's too big for me and I couldn't make the time to read it. As for the channel it is Hunan Satellite TV, right? I think that is HBS- Hunan Broadcasting System, the one that air Happy Camp. HBS is famous for Reality Shows & TV series. Scarlet Heart was also aired on HBS so I'm expecting high ratings for BOTM. :glasses:

I try find online channel but still nothing.

So sad that no english version of this book, I really want to read, but can't :tears:

• Like 2