Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@Oksana Sutra @Yumiyue     I don't get it why namoo hasn't confirmed yet. Is there a change in plans? 

Today queen for 7 days anniversary. This is my favorite drama of min young. I have cried a river while watching it, the story is so heartbreaking. Min young was absolutely wonderful in portraying the emotions, her best acting so far. I will not say anything about the chemistry with the leads, because she is park min young after all, she has chemistry with everyone. 

KBS should have given all the awards to queen for 7 days, they deserved it. Everything was so well done, even the ost is outstanding. For me this is absolutely the best historical drama i have ever seen (and i have almost seen them all). 

P.s min young post today reminded me of a funny video with golfing with lee seung gi. Is she now recommending to him to switch from golfing to tennis so as not to get caught (just kidding)? :D:P

• Love 2

@Dream Catcher the confirmation is still not official. Even in the news of supporting cast they said "confirmed in talks" which means official announcement is yet to be released. Maybe namoo is waiting for the timing as Song Kang has currently airing drama. If this drama gets delayed maybe we can see Tennis Min Young soon :lol: just like you said she maybe hinting because of LSG... time to change golf let me play tennis instead. 

Btw so happy to know that you love Queen For Seven Days. It's my favorite drama too (same level as Sungkyunkwan Scandal for me I LOVE LOVE both) Min Young was amazing as Chae Kyung and I love the cinematography and directing of this drama. Not to forget the OST... I still listen to those 5 songs plus that humming song 'Dream' and 1st OST "shinning you" is still my ringtone. N

Wish we will be able to see Min Young again in hanbok soon ❤

spacer.png

@Oksana Sutra @Dream Catcher Does "Cruel Office Romance" has a soompi thread yet? It doesn't come in the search results though. 

• Love 1

@Yumiyue  queen for 7 days forever in my heart, i still listen to its ost too (i was listening to miss you in my heart and dear cloud last night) i have a soft spot for the king and Chae Kyung.  For me it remains  a masterpiece, no drama can compare to that. KBS made a mistake for not giving it all the awards it deserved, totally unforgivable. However i think that since everyone deeply loves that drama, it reached its purpose, so awards mean nothing. I also absolutely adore Sungkyunkwan Scandal, who can forget the Jalgeum Quartet? watched it multiple times :D

@Yumiyue @Oksana Sutra   I just hope they confirm it soon so we can discuss freely about it and maybe even open a soompi thread. Without confirmation it feels like we are going to jinx it if we talk :D i honestly want to see her in that role, it seems refreshing to see her sexy with a twisted personality :p and the plot seems captivating, it also captures a social issue that's office dating which can turn quite awkward and even ruin your reputation if it doesn't work. i think it is even more pronounced in korea. poor lee seung gi, i am sure he didn't see that coming. a truck of protest seems to be a Korean innovation, i never though it was that crazy there :(

Also girls did you see that story of min young stylist, that gift from alexander mc queen, do you think we will have good news soon, maybe a new high end endorsement and a magazine cover? :D I sure hope so..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dream Catcher said:

@Yumiyue  queen for 7 days forever in my heart, i still listen to its ost too (i was listening to miss you in my heart and dear cloud last night) i have a soft spot for the king and Chae Kyung.  For me it remains  a masterpiece, no drama can compare to that. KBS made a mistake for not giving it all the awards it deserved, totally unforgivable. However i think that since everyone deeply loves that drama, it reached its purpose, so awards mean nothing. I also absolutely adore Sungkyunkwan Scandal, who can forget the Jalgeum Quartet? watched it multiple times :D

@Yumiyue @Oksana Sutra   I just hope they confirm it soon so we can discuss freely about it and maybe even open a soompi thread. Without confirmation it feels like we are going to jinx it if we talk :D i honestly want to see her in that role, it seems refreshing to see her sexy with a twisted personality :p and the plot seems captivating, it also captures a social issue that's office dating which can turn quite awkward and even ruin your reputation if it doesn't work. i think it is even more pronounced in korea. poor lee seung gi, i am sure he didn't see that coming. a truck of protest seems to be a Korean innovation, i never though it was that crazy there :(

Also girls did you see that story of min young stylist, that gift from alexander mc queen, do you think we will have good news soon, maybe a new high end endorsement and a magazine cover? :D I sure hope so..

I've seen Min Young always take such care of his team. According to you about crazy fans, sometimes their obsession just goes beyond. We are all people and actors are no exception, they have the right to privacy in the end, I do not feel so sorry for LSG as I feel sorry for his girlfriend. And one more thing, let the personal life of the actors be personal, maybe our Min Yoгnп is in love and happy now, but I don't want everyone to know about it and discuss it by inventing quality silly jokes, just for fun.
 a few years ago Min Young also got into such rumors. And it overshadowed my impression of Secretary Kim, because all the work of the actors and Min Young's was also destroyed by people's interest in her personal life, it's unfair. I never look at that drama again,  it left too much negativity behind,
Although it made Min Young famous, and after fantastically played the Queen, role of simple secretary that running after her boss, I wasn't ready to take that. But as a gallery curator, I enjoyed every minute of Min Young on screen. As you can see, I also love Queen For Seven Days, it's the best drama for me. 

• Love 2

@Oksana Sutra I agree, i said i felt sorry for lee seung gi because the poor thing in his message to the fans when mouse was over said he had a hard time getting out the role (i think he played a psychopath in there). If he was under so much stress because of the role, imagine what he is going on now. I think fans need to realize that on screen is one thing and off screen another.

As for the secretary kim i still enjoy it, i don't care about rumors and stuff (maybe what happened this month ruined it a little bit for me). But i think the show business has turned upside down, it's all about rankings and clicks now, the tv is filled with pseudo actresses that have nothing to do with acting but immediately get lead roles just because they were once idols (not everyone though). Min young is one of the few who is born to act, she is so brilliant so natural that it is impossible not to love her, i have seen all her dramas more than 5 times each, they are that good. And to be honest i got to know her through lee min ho, i started as his fan after watching the heirs, i watched city hunter and boom became a hard core min young fan. She is something else, you can't mimic that  light that she has. I just wish she realized that, how gifted she is and that she deserves all the kindness of this world because in such a cruel world, after all that she has been through she has remained pure.

I also wished she gave more credit to herself, she has done amazing , unforgettable dramas, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Healer, queen for 7 days, when the weather is fine, i wished she mentioned them more, not only the secretary kim. She became a halley star with city hunter and healer. She was already a top star. And i also wished she got more credit for when the weather is fine. That drama touched me to the core, it had such a healing effect on me, it reminded me of some wounds of my own that still haven't healed. I wished acting and art went back to its core values, when it was not all about clicks, at least those who give away awards should be careful not to feed some bias and give awards to people that have nothing to do with acting.

I am sorry i wrote this long but apparently your comment made something snap in me and i wanted to get it out of my chest. :)

Edited by serenilmauve
Please follow soompi rules and refrain yourself from mentioning shippers or shipping! We have a dedicated section for that! Thanks!
  • Love 2

@Dream Catcher @Oksana Sutra 

Long posts are always welcomed.  I love to read this kind of true feelings from Min Young fans.  After watching this video I realized that we are dealing with her mental health. So I stopped and just started supporting only Min Young and everything she does. I don't care who she dates or not, I really believe she'll tell us when she gets married and when that day comes we gonna fully support her. So after WSK we decided not to let anyone repost or reupload our videos in any way. And I can't imagine what will happen during this upcoming drama... there was this crazy fan last year who was saying that Min Young should only be paired with older actors (not in nice words) and we change translations adding things... I really hope this time we would have less trouble. 

Actually considering the characters I think WSK and HPL was too easy for her especially comparing to 7DQ... she just nailed Shin Chae Kyung perfectly. And must say Directors in 7DQ and HPL guilded her well... well 7DQ PD is so familiar with her anyway, I really like the way HPL PD just let her act naturally adding ad libs and  I love Mok Hae Won too, it's such a mysterious character, when you just look at her people would say she's a normal silent one but actually she's so cold and badas*... I really love how her grandmother, mother, emo and she herself had that coldness and it was shown naturally in the drama. And Min Young was gorgeous in that... I love that bridge running scene... still wondering when will she gets a shampoo commercial her hair looked amazing in that.

Edited by serenilmauve
Please follow soompi rules and refrain yourself from mentioning shippers or shipping! We have whole section decided for that! Stay on topic! Thanks!
  • Love 2

@Yumiyue So you manage PMYIFANSUNITED? i love your page <3

Yes she has wonderful chemistry with everyone, well she is an actress after all and a brilliant one at that. I know about the comments during when the weather is fine, fans can get insane, they should realize that's an actress work and they don't own them. About kjw yes the chemistry was really good and they matched very well visually but everyone who really knows min young can tell that it was just good friendship and good on screen chemistry just like with lsg.

p.s i loved  that bridge scene as well, i loved all the parts in the last episodes it looked like she needed that drama and the break from the city, she looked like her old self. I also wonder how is it possible that she doesn't have a shampoo endorsement yet, her hair is amazing. 

Edited by serenilmauve
Please follow soompi rules and refrain yourself from mentioning shippers and shipping, other actors in negative references and stay on topic! Thanks!
  • Love 2

@Yumiyue @Dream Catcher

I can't tell you how happy I am that my favorite actress has such loyal, intelligent and sincere fans who are able to support and, most importantly, understand her actions, subconsciously feel that the actress can be hurt by gossip that other people spread. just for fun, it's just a joke for them, but for the actress, especially in Korea,
where reputation is paramount, such gossip can only hurt, though it brings popularity, but that popularity is questionable and tainted. It was very difficult for me to read about how Min Young went through all this, you probably also read those articles from her interview, many people ask why she stopped keeping her video blog,
but when I mention all those disgusting comments under each of her videos, I'm even glad she limited her social media activity. Min Young has not appeared on the screen for almost a year, but still from time to time strange gossips begin again. I just want her to enjoy her fans,
so that I don't read all those insulting comments that seem ridiculous to the authors. I know that when the time comes, Min Young herself will tell us everything, she will share her happiness with us, and we will be happy for her, but even then it will be quiet and restrained. joy, because her private life should not turn into a reality show for fans. I lead to that
that I am proud to be part of a wonderful family of Min Young fans with you. You are beautiful, thank you.

@Yumiyue I really like your page, I often repost from it here. You do an incredible job translating English articles and videos that we can enjoy here.

• Love 2

On 6/2/2021 at 8:12 AM, Dream Catcher said:

@Yumiyue So you manage PMYIFANSUNITED? i love your page <3

Yes she has wonderful chemistry with everyone, well she is an actress after all and a brilliant one at that. I know about the comments during when the weather is fine, fans can get insane, they should realize that's an actress work and they don't own them. About kjw yes the chemistry was really good and they matched very well visually but everyone who really knows min young can tell that it was just good friendship and good on screen chemistry just like with lsg.

I don't care about loonies, i hope she confirms this drama, the plot seems captivating, i would definitively watch. <3

p.s i loved  that bridge scene as well, i loved all the parts in the last episodes it looked like she needed that drama and the break from the city, she looked like her old self. I also wonder how is it possible that she doesn't have a shampoo endorsement yet, her hair is amazing. 

Yes...Thank Youuu :heart:  it's been few years since i joined... i think it was in 2016, currently we have 3 admins... I'm just doing most of the translations other 2 are more active. But these days all 3 of us are busy with real life.... thankfully Min Young also doesn't have much going on....have to say other 2 are doing really great projects with donations to support Min Young in everyway.

I love Won Bin he basically said No to DOTS as the shooting need to be done in overseas for some time... i don't know when will he back on screen just hope that he could be paired with Min Young...Oh i would pray for this...Min Young also likes him.

Yes some fans are bit sad about the upcoming drama... but i think it's just fine we will get to see a new side of Min  Young... Plus her diction is really good... so i'm looking forward to see some weather forecasting scenes...but don't know how the drama will come out. And I'm excited to see her with Yoon Park... she rarely had reactions with ex-bfs in dramas.. so i'm excited for that part.

PS- Actually i still couldn't translate that 2 Klug videos...maybe i can do it tommrow and send it to Mg sis so that she could edit...usually i don't want to transate CF related videos but those 2 videos are worth it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Oksana Sutra   @Yumiyue I think that Minyoung has one of the kindest fan base in Asia, it is a gift considering what we are seeing now days. 

I am sure that when the time comes she will make the right choice, she deserves all the good in this world.

@Yumiyue you are doing a wonderful work, great page thank you for always staying neutral and not getting involved in silly shipping wars <3 

To be honest, i am very excited about this drama, the script is very captivating, love triangles, heartbreaks and dating at work can turn into a drama with great depth, but it would depend on the scenario. It is a melodrama afterall not a romcom. I would really love to see min young in that role, i think it would suit her <3 and song kang apart from handsome is also a good actor, very fitting for melodramas, i liked him in love alarm 1. And he also seems good with melo scenes, i think they will have crazy good chemistry. I am just a little concerned that he might create a teen fan base with the actress he is playing now and they might bother min young afterwards .

Chilsung Namoo Supremacy :D:D:D I hope they make a joint CF of minyoung and lee jong gi or song kang. I am glad that lee jong gi fans also want to see them together in a drama, i read some comments there. :)

2.3 M views already Min Young Power <3

Oh it went 2.4 M already from yesterday, road to 2.5 :selfie2:

Edited by serenilmauve
Please follow soompi rules and refrain yourself from mentioning shippers and shipping, other actors in negative references and stay on topic! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Dream Catcher said:

Chilsung Namoo Supremacy :D:D:D I hope they make a joint CF of minyoung and lee jong gi or song kang. I am glad that lee jong gi fans also want to see them together in a drama, i read some comments there. :)

Yes, a lot of fans are waiting for the joint work of Park Min Young and Lee Joon Ki, his fan club is also asking for a joint project, we hope to see them in the same drama together.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Oksana Sutra @Dream Catcher I agree, so far the fans I've met of her are so nice... and she has crazy amount of dedicated fans for years now. Best example is Oksana sis ❤ 

And I'm so glad we've made the right choice stanning her... I actually don't like to put too much emotional investment to celebrities because we don't actually know these people in real life and their personalities may be so different from what we expect.  But with Min Young, over the years I'm falling for her more especially for her personality.  I love how she usually kind of promise that " I'll become a better actress and greet you next time"  after interviews and she really does that.

BTW Thank You for that compliment,  yes even the admins of PMYIFANSUNITED personally try our best to stay neutral in any situation to give Min Young the best. 

• Love 2

@Oksana Sutra @Yumiyue       i loved her latest photos, hope she keeps being active and also it would be a nice surprise if she  upated her justparkminyoung vlog, it has been ageeees :(  with that white shirt  she reminded me of kim na na in that joy ride. ( don't mind me i have started rewatching city hunter again :D:D:D )

Yes to be honest @Oksana Sutra was partly the reason i decided to open an account and write in the forum, i admired her dedication. i wished all min young fan pages wrote in this forum again because it is a place where we all get to talk only about min young and not get distracted by other issues. I fancy myself of being good at reading people, min young has a pure heart that's why i love her. And also her enormous talent and beauty are a bonus. 

Do you think we will have  confirmation news soon, i would love to see her in a drama in the second half...:)

Also Happy 3d anniversary to what's wrong with secretary kim, still loved by many. It was very kind of the fans to give min young an anniversary present. it's good to be remembered <3

• Love 2