Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

19 hours ago, Dream Catcher said:

@Oksana Sutra yeah, we can all agree about lee joon gi and lee seung gi and they are all free now so maybe it will happen. won bin, min young ultimate crush :D what role do you want to see her next? 

do you think she will confirm for second half?

Well I heard that Cruel Office Romance we will see in first half of 2122 , so we will see her in romcom and I love it ,she's the queen of romance drama, but I dream to see her in costume revenge drama . You know where love and hate mixed in something fabulous.

• Like 1

@Oksana Sutra Oh, so it is confirmed then? I want to see her in a love revenge plot sooo bad. It would fit her so damn well :) i was also hoping for a senior actor, song kang is handsome and all (maybe the most handsome of all her former partners) but i want someone around her age to ship her with :D She looks soo beautiful in the last two photos, i hope she keeps on posting. It would be a nice surprise if she updated justparkminyoung, it has been almost a year now :(

• Like 1

Klug CF BTS YouTube link ❤

She has been taking care of the staff during every shoot.

Will update the video with subtitles soon.

@Oksana Sutra @Dream Catcher Actually I hope she gets a solid script before this drama. So we can see her, because cruel office romance seems to be delayed because of schedule conflicts... I miss her so much if she updates vlogs we could at least wait having hope. But it's been a year without vlogs and without a drama :sad1:

• Love 1

@Yumiyue Min young is such a sweetheart <3 I hope she uploads on her youtube channel again, it has been so looong. miss her. i hope she keeps being active on instagram too. Yes i think it is possible to accept a script for the second half, i miss seeing her in dramas. she can do some kind of dark romance in netflix (all the handsome actors are free now :D ) or a variety , i love watching her interact as herself. wish she joined that golf variety with lee seung gi :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Klug CF photo

who would believe that she is 35...:heart:

@Dream Catcher Seung Gi oppa seems busy with all the dating rumors going on. Anyway I'm so happy for him and hope Min Young attends the wedding, I mean if there's a one. But there are so many oppas out there can we get one with Min Young for a drama :cries3:

• Love 1

@Yumiyue yeah, she looks like a baby <3 

hahahaah, i saw today, i think we jinxed him with that golf thing, he got caught (just kidding) :D still i love his interactions with min young and would love to see them in a production together be it a drama, movie or variety. if there is a wedding she will be there for sure :)

yeah and the oppas are all free for the second half. i am almost afraid of mentioning another name, for fear that dating news will come out tomorrow :P 

Tomorrow is city hunter 10th anniversary. 10 years with kim na na. I loved how pure and innocent she was there and her chemistry with lee min ho needs no words ;)

Do you think we will get any news on a drama for the second half?

• Love 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Blob 1

Kim Na Na ❤ it's been 10 years and Youngie is aging reverse. spacer.png

@Dream Catcher :lol: I can relate... i want to see Min Young so badly but please no news is still the best. I also don't even mention the name. Let her enjoy her usual ninja lifestyle doing whatever she likes. I'm pretty sure she must be having a hard time anyway as she couldn't travel overseas for almost 2 years now.

• Love 1

@Yumiyue  yes min young still remains bear na na, her baby face makes you want to pinch those cheeks :D

I was listening to city hunter ost , suddenly remains one of my all time favourites <3 Can you tell me how to embed the youtube link here on soompi? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7nzzKa2-ys

What is your favourite scene in city hunter?  i loved the part  when lee yun seong washes her hair and the one in the bus (have you noticed that she keeps taking all her drama partners to the bus, what's her obsession with the bus anyway? :D )

i want her to join a new variety sooo bad, miss seeing her interact as herself, i have watched busted countless times now <3

• Like 1

@Dream Catcher probably her Judo scenes, she was too good. And episode 11 where she gets shot, (OMG I'm surprised at myself that I remember this ep is it 11? I'm not sure though) 

Yes, she told that it was her first time in life doing something like that. I don't think she ever get to go in a bus in real life even before debut maybe that's why. Now thinking about it there's a bus scene in healer, secretary Kim and Her Private Life also lol 

Yes but she rarely goes in Variety shows... I really want to see her in Knowing Brothers... still having hope as she's doing a JTBC drama this time also.

• Where's My Oppa? 1

@Yumiyue Yeah she was surprisingly good at judo considering the difficulty with the height of her partner :D Her action scenes rock, it would nice to see her do them again, perhaps in a movie? ;) Talking about these scenes makes me want to watch city hunter again. I watched some parts today in a min young fanpage who puts best moments of all her dramas. 

She goes from bentley to bus real quick ahahah :D yes knowing brothers are fun. while we are waiting for some news she can spoil us a little with a vlog in justparkminyoung or an instagram post, anything is fine

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 9:57 PM, Dream Catcher said:

@Oksana Sutra Do you think min young and song kang already confirmed?

Now it got my attention. The script sounds interesting :D Is it true that they have released a dvd with bts for when the weather is fine in japan?

I have no doubt that they will confirm their participation in the project. The script is really interesting and spicy, but I also heard that secret lovers will work at the weather station, where she will be the head, and he - the subordinate. I really want to see this, Min Yong often acting in noona-romance, but in those stories it was not said about the age difference so clearly.
I've heard of Japanese DVDs and even seen photos.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1

@Oksana Sutra they are saying that both already confirmed and the filming will start late june. yes the plot seems captivating, i would love to see min young as a sexy boss. i hope she keeps her hair straight down or a ponytail like kim na na (she looks smoking hot in that style :D) and wears fancy clothes. That secret romance thing made me want to watch it, it seems interesting and it hits right home in korea, it kind of represents them as a nation :D So we have a new drama this year, great :D

what does the japanese dvd include, do you know?

• Like 1

@Oksana Sutra @Dream Catcher I guess Namoo will release the confirmation news soon. That letter was the official letter about finding an apartment for Min Young's character's house. There will be 60 staff behind actors and they will shoot 2 or 3 times a month for 4 months. Considering the 60 staff This house will be huge. (i don't know who leaked this from JTBC ^_^ they didn't even cover the contact details) They gonna start shotting in June and End in November I think that to cover 3 seasons. They plan to air the drama in late 2nd half which i think will lead to 2022 also. I just hope this drama will find the right timing there are SO many upcoming noona romance dramas. So i'm worried but we have never seen Min Young in this kind of character so I'm so exicited too. Just hope that everything will go well.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I have no idea why Namoo take this long to release the confirmation news. I hope they won't suddenly come out and say "Park Min Young is not joining the drama. Anyways here is the translation of her character description.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Yumiyue In fact it's all about noona romances this year but in the case of min young there is no explicit reference to the character's ages so in the drama he can be older than her (even in reality no one is going to notice the age gap, min young looks like a baby <3 ) Yess, the plot sounds exciting, i think we are finally going to see a sexy and rich min young living a secret romance, sounds familiar ? :p I'll admit i am excited to get to know jin ha kyung.

it is good that they are both from the same agency , so they can take care of any disturbances that may come from pseudo fans. I didn't know that it was that crazy in korea :( I think namoo is delaying either because min young has another offer she is simultaneously reviewing or because they don't want to steal attention from song kang current drama. Truefully i don't know i just hope she sends us a signal this week. I am really hoping to watch her drama in the second half.

• Like 2