Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@Yumiyue I was never active before dear, but always followed the conversations because i love min young and enjoyed the vibe here. i am happy that the forum has come back to life :) a recent friend who is also a fan of min young  has also joined soompi forum today. hope we can all have enjoyable conversations here. with what has been going on lately i think we all need some good vibes. Do you know if Min young has confirmed the drama with song kang yet?

Edited by Dream Catcher
  • Like 2

@Dream Catcher Oh I thought I knew your username and I forgot I was bit worried about it actually.... I usually try not to forget old Min Young fans.... anyways dear so happy to see you... welcome I'm so happy that you created an account and posted here. I always wanted to come and post here since I knew that Oksana sis is always here and this time I was able to recover my account, so happy to be here again.

I think she will confirm the drama otherwise it won't take this long to deny plus Song Kang is also from Namoo. So the chances are really high and recently some Korean blogs updated about it too. I saw yesterday also they were in a casting list. Maybe they're waiting Song Kang to finish the current drama...No matter what I hope she comes back to screen ASAP I miss her. 

I did some edits yesterday ❤spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Yumiyue It feels great to be able to talk to other min young fans <3

Yes i know they are both from the same agency. song kang is really handsome and he's got good acting skills too. He's got that really pure vibe around him that's similar to minyoung. If she confirms i hope there is a strong scenario that can captivate the audience. I love min young dramas, i have watched all of them multiple times. She needs a powerful return. Although to be honest i was hoping about an impossible kind of love scenario with a revenge plot, or a part she showcases some dark aura, femme fatale character ( i think most of the fans are really dying to see her in that role). I would also love to see her act in a movie or another variety show, it really suits her.

And i am waiting for the day when she finally plays with song joon ki or lee dong wook, i wouldn't complain even if she plays with lee seung gi ( i am all about song-s and lee-s :D).

My top 5 pick of partners would be:

1)song joon ki

2)lee dong wook

3)lee seung gi

4)kim soo-hyn

5) so ji sub or hyun bin

What's your top five?

Sorry for the long text, but i got excited :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Dream Catcher Feel free to type more... I'm sure all of us miss long texts in this thread.

I really want her to work with more senior artists... my 1st choice would be Lee Seung Gi of course. They had a great chemistry during Golden Disc and feels like they are good friends in real also. My new favourite Kim Seon Ho... oh I would love to see him with Youngie. And for Joong Ki... I have been waiting for them to pair again since Sungkyunkwan Scandal :tears:

I also want to see her with Lee Joon Gi :tears: I hope at least we will get a new photoshoot of them together from Chilsung Cider. 5th one Kang Dong Won.. although the chances are really low because he always does movies and Min Young does dramas. 

But you know these days I'm like anyone is fine Please Min Young COME BACK :sad1:

• Love 1

@Yumiyue Exactly my thoughts dear, i also want her to work with seniors. Oh i forgot lee joon gi, he is another lee i am very fond of. :) i enjoyed their chemistry in candy in my ear. Also they are in the same agency and except for being a great actor he is also very kind. Let's hope for at least a joined CF for Chilsung Cider.  Lee seung gi is a sweetheart, i loved how he took care of min young in busted, always filling her with compliments and coffee :D and i loved their chemistry on and off camera in interviews. 

i am praying that her partner this time be Song joong ki, lee seung gi or lee joon ki. They have it all, looks, acting skills and most importantly kind fans. Song joong ki fan pages congratulated her on her birthday, those of lee joon ki supported her by reposting the same CF and she already has a shipping page with lee seung gi :D. Love and good vibes only,  i would like her to stay away from actors with toxic fans, i hate the bullying she is getting these days. 

Hope she keeps posting on instagram and confirms a new drama/movie or variety soon. :)

I also wanted to ask , what do you think about the photo in jeju, is it a CF, pictorial or just traveling for fun? 

@Oksana Sutra what is your classification dear? :D

• Like 2

Since today is 520 :heart: 

spacer.png

@Dream Catcher SHE HAS A SHIPPER PAGE WITH LSG??? OMG i didn't know this... have to drop by there.... can you share the link?

for the Jeju i think It's a private vacation because Jessica was also in Jeju those days (don't know whether they went together )

@Oksana Sutra Love to hear about your faves....

BTW JTBC confirmed some of their dramas for 2020 but Cruel Office Romance was not in the list. Maybe they'll move that to 2022.

• Like 2

@Yumiyue   https://www.instagram.com/p/CO4-gFZNWoq/ This is the page ( the account manager doesn't use hashtags. She only used their hashtags once during busted season 3, that's how i found it. OMG i just saw on that page, lee seung gi is confirmed for new variety show for golfing, they say he is a big fan of golf. Hope min young can join too, she is passionate about golfing too,  i would love to see them in a new variety together.

To be honest, i hope she doesn't confirm for that drama. i would love to see her in a more exciting badass role and as you said with a senior actor (our favorites are all free now so there is hope :) )

• Like 1
  • Love 1

IG UPDATE

На зображенні може бути: 1 особа, rose, prairie gentian та у приміщенні

20 hours ago, Yumiyue said:

@Oksana Sutra Love to hear about your faves....

Sorry I just saw your massage, Okay let's see  my Top 5:

1. First of all Lee Joon Ki they was unforgettable in Candy I must see them in drama 

2. Second its Park Hae-Jin I dream to see them together so long already

3. Is Woo Bin he is very charismatic actor it would so passion tandem 

4. Next Kim Seon-ho I love him so much

5 And the last one is Lee Sung Gi They are amazing

• Love 2