Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

21.03.05  instagram

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and kind words! I feel truly blessed to have such amazing fans and friends from Korea and all over the world who always have been on my side. It’s been a challenging year for many of us but I’m sure we’ll get through this together and one day we’d be able to meet again. I will then get to thank and hug each one of you to show how much I love you back! :’( Again, thank you so much for making my birthday so special and for being a big part of my life ❤ I miss you all!

May be an image of 2 людини, квітка та у приміщенні
Spoiler

May be an image of 2 людини, квітка та у приміщенні

May be an image of 2 людини та у приміщенні

• Like 1

Park Min Young And Song Kang In Talks To Lead New JTBC Romance Drama

Park Min Young And Song Kang In Talks To Lead New JTBC Romance Drama

Mar 9, 2021
by D. Kim

Park Min Young and Song Kang may be meeting in a new drama!

On March 9, industry representatives reported that the two actors will be starring in the JTBC drama “Cruel Story of Office Romance” (literal title).

In response to the report, their agency Namoo Actors commented, “Park Min Young and Song Kang received casting offers for ‘Cruel Story of Office Romance’ and are currently reviewing [the offers].”

The upcoming drama is about the work and romance of people who work at the weather forecast service. Park Min Young has been offered the role of Jin Ha Kyung, an intelligent character with a cold and sensitive personality. Song Kang is considering the offer to play Lee Si Woo, a guy who can appear clumsy and dumb but has an IQ of 150 and is serious about his job at the service.

“Cruel Story of Office Romance” will be directed by Cha Young Hoon, who previously worked on “When the Camellia Blooms,” and written by Sun Young.

If Park Min Young accepts this role, this will be her first drama in over a year since “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice.” Song Kang is awaiting the premieres of his dramas “Love Alarm 2” and “Navillera” this month, and he is also in talks for a webtoon-based drama with Han So Hee.

Stay tuned for updates!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...