Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Make Way For The Queens: 10 Best Korean Actresses Of 2020

Make Way For The Queens: 10 Best Korean Actresses Of 2020

Jan 7, 2021

This is it – the feature of all features as we shine lights on the Korean actresses who have done their dues, entertaining the world in their respective roles. Most of these actresses have been in the industry for a long time and have proven time and time again that they’re the best of the best. Here are 10 of the best actresses that 2020 had to offer.

4. Park Min Young

Spoiler

park-min-young-12.jpg

Park Min Young starred in the healing drama “I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice” as a woman who experienced great trauma when she was younger. This trauma has lingered with her throughout her life and has always been a roadblock to fulfilling her dreams. Park Min Young’s portrayal of a strong and independent woman who constantly struggles with the weight of trauma provided great insight into the mind of a woman who has to come to peace with herself in order to love others. Park Min Young always delivers in her performances, and her choice in projects are almost always a guaranteed worthwhile watch.

• Like 1

Netizens can't believe actress Park Min Young is already 36

1611178697-image.png

The Queen of romantic comedy dramas, actress Park Min Young, gained attention as she posted a few photos of herself on social media.

On January 19, Park Min Young posted three photos with the hashtag 'Bustedseason3' along with an emoticon of a strawberry.

In the photos she posted, Park Min Young shows off her flawless beauty while eating a strawberry. Her post received thousands of likes in just a few hours the photos were posted as she gained much attention on social media.

Netizens commented, "She's so gorgeous," "I'm sad that she doesn't update her YouTube," "I can't believe she's already 36," and "It seems like just yesterday that she was on 'Highkick.'"

Meanwhile, 'Busted Season 3' will be released on Netflix on the 22nd as the cast members make a comeback with more real variety content.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/netizens-cant-believe-actress-park-min-young-is-already-36

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Park Min-young "I try to present one work every year, I want to meet the viewers in the second half"

0000580957_001_20210217102209781.jpg?type=w430

Park Min-young started a pleasant Korean Wave in 2021 by decorating the cover of the February issue of a Chinese fashion magazine. The released pictorial contains a variety of charms from Park Min-young's dazzling visuals, who captured the continent, to digest various concepts in his own style.

In the black and white cover photo, he portrays a lyrical atmosphere with deep eyes, while the close-up photo with white color shows off a cool and chic charm that makes you feel as if you are someone else. The cut wearing a frill dress can feel Park Min-young's aura contrasting with her lovely outfit.

In an interview that was released together, Park Min-young recently revealed through Netflix,'You are the culprit!' Regarding season 3, “I have been together for a long time and have become so close to the members that it was the hardest to hold back laughter. In particular, when my friends, whom I was close to, appeared as guests, it was so funny that it took about 3 seconds to immerse myself in the role.”

Regarding the next work-related question, Park Min-young said, “I always try to show one work a year. Even now, I am eagerly reviewing the next work, and if there is an opportunity, I would like to meet with the viewers in the second half of this year.”

A lot of attention is drawn to Park Min-young's new activities, who are taking an unstoppable Korean Wave by accepting drama and entertainment.

Reporter Hoyeon Lee hostory@hankookilbo.com

• Like 1