Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

PMY looks so lovely :wub: wearing comfortable clothes for her travel. Glad to see new pics on a Wed where I normally await for a new ep of HPL for the past 2 mos.

I haven’t been active here lately as I was spending more time reading and posting on the HPL thread. I’ve really enjoyed watching HPL incl the bts where I saw she was having so much fun despite the tight filming schedule. Thank you PMY for accepting this project and working so hard.

PMY has once again endeared herself to me by her loveable portrayal of Seong DokMi. She’s such a versatile actress, great at creating her character as her own and have superb chemistry with her partner. To be honest, I love all her partnership with her male leads (sometimes even more with the 2nd lead like YAI and LDG) so each of her dramas is special to me in their own way. Now I’m adding KJW on the list :D

I’m now looking forward to her next project. Hoping they’ll release Busted S2 soon. I appreciated her Busted family more especially JS, LSG & Sehun as they’ve shown great support during HPL shooting. Glad she has this type of friends/family in the industry. 

@Pmyonly I liked the gif you used...lol. I felt having the same reaction every time I’d come across such comments. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kenrei said:

PMY looks so lovely :wub: wearing comfortable clothes for her travel. Glad to see new pics on a Wed where I normally await for a new ep of HPL for the past 2 mos.

I haven’t been active here lately as I was spending more time reading and posting on the HPL thread. I’ve really enjoyed watching HPL incl the bts where I saw she was having so much fun despite the tight filming schedule. Thank you PMY for accepting this project and working so hard.

PMY has once again endeared herself to me by her loveable portrayal of Seong DokMi. She’s such a versatile actress, great at creating her character as her own and have superb chemistry with her partner. To be honest, I love all her partnership with her male leads (sometimes even more with the 2nd lead like YAI and LDG) so each of her dramas is special to me in their own way. Now I’m adding KJW on the list :D

I’m now looking forward to her next project. Hoping they’ll release Busted S2 soon. I appreciated her Busted family more especially JS, LSG & Sehun as they’ve shown great support during HPL shooting. Glad she has this type of friends/family in the industry. 

@Pmyonly I liked the gif you used...lol. I felt having the same reaction every time I’d come across such comments. 

Hahaha :lol: seriously though I just cant digest their fake concern.These people don't even think twice before ripping apart pmy personal life  publicly just to fulfill their happiness .In  my opinion they are selfish ,their fangirling thing is just for shipping and don't mind crossing the line as they don't consider celebs as human being smh!

• Like 1

Park Min Young, Perfect Boyfriends, And More: What To Watch After “Her Private Life”

It didn’t take long for us to get sucked into the world of fangirling, White Ocean, and Ryan Gold. “Her Private Life” has been the series that has been setting the standard for “perfect guy” VERY high. On top of that, we had the beautiful Park Min Young and the very handsome second-male lead Ahn Bo Hyun. With all these amazing things about the series, it’s no wonder why we’re so down now that the series is over. If you’re wondering which K-dramas to watch next to fill that empty void in your heart, here are a few suggestions based on the things we loved about “Her Private Life.”

1. Park Min Young in all her glory

It’s pretty much official. Any series that Park Min Young stars in is guaranteed to be a hit. You can call it luck or you can call it having a good sense of knowing a good script when she’s offered one, but regardless, she’s a gem. She not only picks amazing roles, but she really nails the characters with her amazing acting skills! If you’re looking for another dose of Park Min Young, here are a couple of suggestions.

Spoiler

City Hunter

Park Min Young stars alongside Lee Min Ho in this action-packed romance about a trained fighter who is under the disguise on an IT expert in the Blue House. He eventually meets and falls in love with a bodyguard named Kim Na Na (Park Min Young), who also works at the Blue House. The two come to work together to get revenge.

Park Min Young is gold in any role. She’s got so many charms and abilities to make any character come to life. In “City Hunter,” she’s able to pull off being a tough bodyguard while also being a lovable female lead.

The story is also amazing at keeping you wanting to watch the next episode. It’s got the perfect balance of action and romance!

city-hunter1.jpg

Start watching “City Hunter”:

WATCH NOW

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Another classic K-drama that stars our beautiful Park Min Young is “Sungkyunkwan Scandal.” This classic sageuk tells the story of a brilliant and beautiful woman named Kim Yoon Hee (Park Min Young) who disguises herself as a man to take an exam at Sungkyunkwan University. Her father had passed away and she takes it upon herself to become successful.

park-min-young9.jpg

Park Min Young is superb in this series as Kim Yoon Hee. She’s younger in this particular series and you can really see her shine in this role. It also takes quite the beauty to be able to pull off traditional men’s clothing!

park-min-young10.jpg

park-min-young11.jpg