Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Hello everyone :D how are u all? Hope u all are fine like our Minvely. There is no news and that's a good news :P

Anyway I came here because finally I could marathoned A New Leaf. I always wanted to watch as that was the production this girl took after 2 years so I was so curious about Lee Ji Yoon. Min Young unni has done a good job there although her character was not very organized. As I saw she was so into Ji Yoon in every way. Her clothes and hair styles (as always ) were very appropriate. She always has had a good passion in fashion so that's not a surprise. And next her dialogues oh I wondered how did she remembered all those long dialogues but again that's also not a surprise either she is a very smart girl after all. As always her facial expressions was so sharp.:wub:

After she was confirmed for A New Leaf  I always wondered "why this?" as she was offered so many projects but finally she took this. But my curiosity flew away when I got to know about the cast. She must've learned so much from all those ajjussies.Oh. ..those sunbaes are so talented  And still very handsome :phew: ehm...anyway I think New Leaf is a very thoughtful come back. This drama is a very advanced one and a different one so this one is not for sweet cute fans. Her character 'Lee Ji Yoon ' is a inspiring one she gave some motivation to me BUT the real person who won my heart is not Ji Yoon it's Park Min Young. Being her fan,Being a Min Young lover that's the best thing because she never disappoint us and never forget to surprise us too. As a girl the things that I learned from her...those things are priceless. 

Okay I've so much to tell but I've no time :tears:  I watched it but I've tons of home work and now I've dark circles too  :( I hope to visit the thread often. Fighting everyone! 

PS:Hopefully I'll be able share some news about BOTM next time :D

amazing comment, thanks. Okay, we still don't have any news about new progect,  but it's not surprise for us, right? We know how to wait...Fighting!

• Like 6

Posted on October 11, 2015 by ockoala

iuni5.jpg

I’m digging how not bad upcoming peroiod C-drama Braveness of the Ming looks. I know that’s hardly a resounding vote of confidence, but hear me out considering I see C-drama stills by the boatload and most make me want to rinse my eyes out. Some are too dour and dull, others too silly and bizarre, but Braveness of the Ming is striking the right balance of colorful vibrancy without crossing the line into cheap gaudy. It’s hard to reign costume designers in, and throwing a lot of visual embellishments doesn’t mean it’s all being used appropriately. Here we have girly and cheerful female lead Park Min Young decked out in all the right shades and styles, while male lead Hans Zhang does his usual stand straight and look serious period pose he’s perfected. I still have oodles of residual goodwill for Park Min Young sinceHealer so hopefully her next project since that cult hit will serve her nicely in broader career development.Continue reading 

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/11/period-c-drama-braveness-of-the-ming-with-hans-zhang-and-park-min-young-release-new-drama-stills/#more-70615 

• Like 7

I love PMY so much... for me she's a total package: Simple and Talented... to think, that she's an exchange student in the US too.. Wow!!... She's so adorable and pretty-natural-flawless... Im her avid follower and we'll cheer her, wishing she'd do more projects and acting recognition.... If Meryl Streep is my favorite american actress, PMY is my favorite South Korean Actress..... So versatile!!.. 

• Like 9

Guest Eileen531

Hello @all, it's been a while that I'm finally able to get back and see what I've missed.  I must say @OksanaS, you have one great source for pictures that you post and share with us all here.  I am very grateful to you for it they are beautiful. Thanks.

Rq7MBhA1Mow.jpg

tv Report - Naver: Park Min Young confirmed as Yoo Seung Ho's leading lady in 'Remember'

1. [+3,626, -721] As long as it's not Jo Hye Jung or an idol
 (tn: Jo Hye Jung, daughter of actor Jo Jae Hyun, has been cast as Yoo Seung Ho's leading lady in upcoming drama 'Imaginary Cat'. She's currently being criticized for landing the lead role purportedly through her father's connection despite acting controversies and several failed auditions)

2. [+2,604, -202] They're both great at acting. Looking forward to their chemistry

3. [+2,470, -116 He and Yoon Eun Hye have a 9-year age difference, so why can't he be paired up with Park Min Young? This drama won't be entirely about the noona romance in the first place anyway. Looking forward to the two

4. [+2,146, -61] Since he has served in the army, projects are pouring in well. Do even better~~~

5. [+1,384, -65] Anticipating!!!! Hwaiting to both of them!!

6. [+481, -82] Yoo Seung Ho seems like he has no luck with female co-stars

7. [+326, -22] Just think that he's doing a charitable work in his drama with Jo Hye Jung. This one, however, is legit

8. [+326, -40] Is there a shortage of actresses in his age group?

9. [+365, -88] I keep noticing Park Min Young's double eyelid scars when I watch her dramas

10. [+255, -25] Park Min Young's far better than Jo Hye Jung

11. [+233, -65] Can he please do another drama with Park Eun Bin? They're such a good match

12. [+140, -30] Noona romances are so-so.. Are there really no other actresses out there?

Nate
1. [+292, -21] I'm relieved that they picked an actress and not an idol

2. [+221, -16] Looking forward to Park Min Young and Yoo Seung Ho

3. [+164, -13] Sounds fun

4. [+31, -3] Why is Park Min Young's characters always the same? ㅋㅋㅋThe poor yet bubbly and kind girl

5. [+15, -1] Park Min Young's male co-stars: Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Ji Tae, Kim Myung Min, Jin Yi Han, Song Seung Heon, Kim Jae Joong, Lee Jang Woo, Chun Jung Myung, Lee Min Ho, Lee Joon Hyuk, Park Yoo Chun, Yoo Ah In, Song Joong Ki, Baek Sung Hyun, Yoo Yeon Seok, Jung Kyung Ho and Yoo Seung Hoo. Wow

6. [+14, -2] Glad that they cast someone who acts well

7. [+12, -2] Park Min Young's blessed with good male co-stars

Cr: kkuljaem

Edited by OksanaS
  • Like 7