Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

wow @OksanaS first time seeing the pic. Look how beautiful her smile :D

2 days ago a blogger posted minyoung's signature. She said minyoung had massage in Bamboo therapy. Minyoung didnt make up at that time. She left a signature to the owner and her signature is very neat. Then she left Bamboo therapy with smile (via HKMYFEC, trans by katherine)

88d633e2gw1ew29po5kcej20fa0b0gmd.jpg

88d633e2gw1ew29puhekgj20kk0dpmz0.jpg

Minyoung didnt write the date, only year. So dont know the exact time when she came to Bamboo therapy. PMY DC asked the blogger, but the blogger didnt replied. But isn't odd if the blogger posted old stuff when she met a celebrity? so i guess minyoung is already in SK. Ahhhh it's difficult when she is going MIA :sweatingbullets:

Then regarding compagna paparazzi pic above (oksanas's post), the article said PMY is considering new project. yeayyyy, it is good news, right?

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Idk whether it has been posted here or not.

cr. xaverie chan

Focus on 1:15, minyoung wiped zh's sweat off his face hehehehe :phew:

Full clip of Park Min Young at 2015 LEADERS Annual Dinner Party Event in Shanghai [2015.05.20]

cr. xaverie chan

it seems she was a bit nervous at the beginning :sweatingbullets:

I just noticed a green star on the title of this thread (above), what does it mean? for actor thread? but i see some actors thread do not have that green star :rolleyes:

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 10

Then regarding compagna paparazzi pic above (oksanas's post), the article said PMY is considering new project. yeayyyy, it is good news, right?

oh it's very good news!!! Thank you!

is this a drama? a movie? its in SK right?

I hope it's drama, I like to see her in new movie too, but drama is the best...SK? Yes, they say it will be korean progect, right?

• Like 6

@nevill and @OksanaS i think it's K-drama but i cant guarantee it cause no valid news till no, sigh... Anyways, SIG has photo shoot for Isenberg in New Zealand, Shouldn't our girl have too, right? arghhh really miss her :tears:

miss her so much - is there a date for broadcast yet?

do they have promotional vid? 

so in the meantime...

BEFORE

6_26_1341458979_22_120704cineMinYoung02_

AFTER

FAFU5_ujQ8k.jpg

• Like 8

@nevill tbh i'm not sure whether she has k-project or not soonly, all we can do is just waiting, sigh.....

@OksanaS (why i cant tag u, lol) shooting in NZ? Oh i think it's about Chinese girl (gossip girl), right? 

Awww seeing those selcas,  she's really aegyo ....

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 6

Guest adniRose

Lol @Ahpheng you're.such.a.tease! :P

Youngie is sooo cute in all shot.. She is really good in aegyo.. I'm excited for her drama project too.. A rom-com will be great but i love to see her in heavy roles.. But whatever it is, still going to watch anything as long as she's in..:wub:

Lol @Ahpheng you're.such.a.tease! :P

Youngie is sooo cute in all shot.. She is really good in aegyo.. I'm excited for her drama project too.. A rom-com will be great but i love to see her in heavy roles.. But whatever it is, still going to watch anything as long as she's in..:wub:

@OksanaS @dandelionjd we dont even know of upcoming dramas that have no cast or broadcast date 

they tell us last 

i wonder what i want to see her in 

i love her in action but liked her as a lawyer too, maybe a romcom? although a melo with her would be ok although usually i dislike mellos i think she can change my mind

absolutelly agree, its sad that we need waiting so long but you know guys it's our fate all PMY's fans fated to waiting for her, and we'll wait no matter how long it'll be, im a right? :) I trust PMY she always takes such great characters.

• Like 5