Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Big hello to my fellow, it has been a while not spazzing here, really miss this best camp. Countdown for her comeback to SK. Here behind the story of healer wrap up party from PMY DC via pmyifansunited ig:

11909325_1644146392490265_1609973356_n.j

SINCERE LOVE FROM PARK MIN YOUNG TO FANS.

Healer wrap up party was held on Feb 11th.

Some fans went there with presents on behalf of dc PMY gall.

When MY get off the car, she was holding two shopping bags. PMY fans thought that it was for writer and director.

MY went into the restaurant immediately. It wasn't easy to get out of party spot again in considering ambience of there, but she came out just to see her fans after a while.

MY shook hands with each of fans, after keeping eye contact with fans and say goodbye a few more times, she went back inside again. And then manager handed the shopping bag to MY's fan and member of dc healer gall, he said that MY prepared it personally.

There were a handwritten card and chocolate set(manager said, she prepared this because it was around valentine's day), cookies, and soap. . .
~cr.PMY DC~

------------------------------------

although not PMY DC, but can feel her warm heart at that time close-hug-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

11821089_1609125242687705_459898778_n.jp

A LOVE LETTER FROM PARK MIN-YOUNG .

to. DC Park min-young gallery

I heard you coming to see me with presents, I write in a card though i'm ashamed.

I had a long break, didn't communicate very often, had a few contact with the outside frequently...but you give love to me

You must have been hurt while you do fan's activity and support actress Park min young.
Your support for me are always there, quietly, with a deep resonant voice, it is great encouragement to me

I sincerely want to give you a hug to each and every one of you, I replace it with short writing for today.
I really appreciate it and love..love..love you. chu

Cr. PMY DC via pmyifansunited ig

---------------------------------------------------

i'm speechless. I cried a lot when read this letter, i'm moved. I just borrow pmyifansunited's line:

It's a very touching letter that make us cry . We know you are one of the celebrities who never hold fan meeting personally like other celebrities. But the one thing we know for sure that you love your fans unconditionally, it's not because to increase your fan base but your love is sincere. It's one of many things what makes us love you. You are not perfect, but we love you the way you are, youngie. sad-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774076

@mimi26 hey here love letter from youngie, miss u dear.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 10

A LOVE LETTER FROM PARK MIN-YOUNG .

to. DC Park min-young gallery

I heard you coming to see me with presents, I write in a card though i'm ashamed.

I had a long break, didn't communicate very often, had a few contact with the outside frequently...but you give love to me

You must have been hurt while you do fan's activity and support actress Park min young.
Your support for me are always there, quietly, with a deep resonant voice, it is great encouragement to me

I sincerely want to give you a hug to each and every one of you, I replace it with short writing for today.
I really appreciate it and love..love..love you. chu

Cr. PMY DC via pmyifansunited ig

Dear @dandelionjd, thank you for sharing with us Minyoungie's letter to her fans. I too have tears in my eyes when reading the message! :tears: Although it is a translated message, I am so touched by her overflowing warmth and sincerity in her words and thoughts. She truly is a beautiful person.

• Like 8

@fyeahjcw thank u for the lovely gifs :D

@Mzmeow  :tears::tears::tears:

@nevill ur last question, i think it's not sneakers but chinese traditional shoes. It is like lotus, isn't @Mzmeow?

I think, this pic has not been translated, right?

11885067_871873589526440_798978752217243

I have finished acting today ! So happy! Time flies, 3months has passed so quickly. This time, the countdown of finishing shooting this film should begin ! Also , cooperating with PMY is the happiest thing for me , she is beautiful and talented. I want to be her Xiaolin and her big fan . To my PuMinyingluna. (cr. katherine_natural via pmyifansunited)

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 9

@dandelionjd thanx- i didnt know you could walk in them  - i was sure they were used for filming purposes only

are they comfortable?  she seems to walk a lot in them 

hope her feet are alright 

@OksanaS the poster is amazing thnxfor posting

@Ahpheng as usual - so funny always makes me smile - thanx

Edited by nevill
  • Like 7

our minyoung misses zzup so badly :tears:

Trans: are u doing well zzup? i wanted to see you today more than ever (cr. shsjeg via pmyifansunited)

11376169_621003064708973_1296837540_n.jp

Translation of this pic (this pic is from chahong ardor blog):

11918004_536265883203503_1937125794_n.jp

Park Min Young ; Braveness Of The Ming. Hairstylist ; Kim Dan Bi .

Hello, this is Chahong Ardor. 

I'll introduce you to the site of the drama of Park min-young global goddess in Chahong Ardor. 

PMY is filming with beads of sweat for C-drama BOTM in hengdian China. 

We heard that despite the scorching weather, she is very popular in the site of drama because she is filming without losing smile always. 

BOTM is a remake of the famous C-novel written by writer Yue Guan, performing together Korean top actress PMY and famous CHinese actor Zhang Han has received great attention in S.korea as well as China even before the drama begin broadcasting.

PMY is loved by the public with various characters in SKKS, Dr.Jin, Glory jaein, City Hunter, Healer.  Chahong Ardor cheers her in Korea. 

Cr.MPS . . . . http://blog.naver.com/chahong1/220464626470 Via pmyifansunited

@nevill dont know whether it is comfortable or not. Yes it's only for filming :D

@OksanaS dear, just wanna add the information:

[INFO] 15.08.28 MBC SECTION TV WILL BROADCAST PARK MIN YOUNG'S INTERVIEW ABOUT FILMING FASHION CATALOGUE. THIS TV PROGRAM AIRS ON AUGUST 30, 2015, SUNDAY AT 15:30 KST  credit info to PMY DC, PMY Silver Star Fan Club for English translation (rachel_mypark86 ig)

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 9

Park Seul Gi updated her selca with minyoung

88794f93gw1evj6bihlecj20hs0hsabo.jpg

The same age as me. Friend, friend. ParkMinYoung. Self-Camera goddess and perfect, so beautiful . FW Neck T-Shirt and outer. The weather is so hot, it's very hard interview but lots of fun~ Please make sure! Cr.shsjeg via pmyifansunited

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 9

Hello!! Here I come with the gifs <3 

tumblr_ntwghv7ojv1ur5j77o1_250.gif tumblr_ntwghv7ojv1ur5j77o2_250.gif

tumblr_ntwghv7ojv1ur5j77o3_250.gif tumblr_ntwghv7ojv1ur5j77o4_250.gif

Many many more under the spoiler ^^

tumblr_ntwfzwEOBT1ur5j77o1_500.gif

tumblr_ntwfzwEOBT1ur5j77o2_500.gif

tumblr_ntwfzwEOBT1ur5j77o3_500.gif

tumblr_ntwfzwEOBT1ur5j77o4_500.gif

tumblr_ntwgfwKqAL1ur5j77o1_500.gif

tumblr_ntwgfwKqAL1ur5j77o2_500.gif

tumblr_ntwgfwKqAL1ur5j77o3_500.gif

tumblr_ntwgfwKqAL1ur5j77o4_500.gif

tumblr_ntwgfwKqAL1ur5j77o5_500.gif

tumblr_ntwgfwKqAL1ur5j77o6_500.gif

She was so so cute!! Laughing all the time :P :wub:

PS: sorry I haven't posted the rest of the Compagna gifs, my software has crashed before I was able to save them :tears: I don't know why but everytime I try to make gifs of the Compagna video, my software is crashing. I'll try to fix this and post you the rest of the gifs as promised...! 

Have a lovely day/evening/night Youngie's fans <3

Edit: And here's the gif of her Weibo update (link : http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:978ec0cc5e233ac297f6d3ce0d18f21d )

tumblr_ntwh96dU301ur5j77o1_250.gif tumblr_ntwh96dU301ur5j77o2_250.gif

• Like 10