Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@oksanaS is it finish for just that day and they will shoot again or the filming is done means finito (end)..

It's finito, on of. site thay say it all over, but my Chinese is so bad sorry, here it's original post from there11855843_870057363041396_535215589665382 

• Like 9

Trans of Minyoung update :

<It's pretty. Gifts for my drama staffs were complete manually> cto

P.S: manually means MY or someone wraped gifts by themselves.

Trans of BOTM weibo update (cr.ruby via rachel_mypark86 ig)

11330769_852724521486267_1139904413_n.jp 

uri @PiyuMiUmesha i like ur meme dear, but can u tell me what is the context of the caption? sorry my english is poor here:sweatingbullets:

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 9

Trans of Minyoung update :

<It's pretty. Gifts for my drama staffs were complete manually> cto

P.S: manually means MY or someone wraped gifts by themselves.

Trans of BOTM weibo update (cr.ruby via rachel_mypark86 ig)

11330769_852724521486267_1139904413_n.jp 

uri @PiyuMiUmesha i like ur meme dear, but can u tell me what is the context of the caption? sorry my english is poor here:sweatingbullets:

Oh thank you so much!!! So, it's not finish yet? Good I'm gonna miss for shooting pics.

• Like 3

Guest Eileen531

That is a really nice gift and very thoughtful of Minyoungie to share that with the staffs. She always gives a good impression.  I was interested in this Leaders product so I googled reviews and they are good.  I want to try it myself. lol  thanks for the translation @dandelionjd and the pictures @OksanaS, as always you girls are the best.

So we should expect to see Minyoung and cast for the BoTM Presscon in a few days, right?  I did read this info here on this page......don't tell me it was a dream.

That is a really nice gift and very thoughtful of Minyoungie to share that with the staffs. She always gives a good impression.  I was interested in this Leaders product so I googled reviews and they are good.  I want to try it myself. lol  thanks for the translation @dandelionjd and the pictures @OksanaS, as always you girls are the best.

So we should expect to see Minyoung and cast for the BoTM Presscon in a few days, right?  I did read this info here on this page......don't tell me it was a dream.

i'm waiting for presscon too, it must be on friday.

• Like 8

morning swcheeks, sometimes soompi likes eating our post, try again girl :D

Personal contact :phew::phew:. Sorry i'm chae young shin withdrawal.

2950635528_ab8f89fb.gif

cr. PMY DC

finally she greeted us (us?, lol)  hihihihi, so radiant :D. It seems it's her old vid cause her hair is old one, ah whatever it is we're happy to see her update :w00t:

11910303_813162092137699_543950374_n.jpg

cto.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 12

hello@dandelionjd i know soompi sometimes doesn't want to cooperate i was going to post a lot of pic of minyoungshii coz the thread is so slow....its so hard if she not doing drama in korea coz we don't have anything to talk about. I hope she finish this BOTM then it will go back to normal and she'll start the new project in Korea.

Edited by swcheeks
  • Like 9

i have been complaining to myself of lack of MY's news and didn't realise you guys were having such lively chats here. Thanks for all the awesome updates and discussion. I would love to see her acting beside one the flower boys in SKKS, the thing about MY is she seems to have fantastic chemistry with almost all her screen partners. Exception is this BOTM lead, could it be because the guy is rather shy, reserved ,serious,  non chatty kind....hmmmm but I may be wrong, wait until we see the drama. 

• Like 12

Guest lifesoeasy

hi... @mimi26 where are you until this time?ill tweet but you never come.so i decide to look at you here cos i new this is your second place to be.
dont be curious huh! ill changed my username to lifesoeasy easy to communicate.
hopefully your ok where ever you are.
Godbless to you dear.hope will see each other again soon.:mellow:

@dandelionjd finally i open my soompi account.mu user id prefer to my twitter account.easy to remember :w00t::w00t:

OMG BOTM  presscon will not be held tomorrow :tears: that's what I understand sis @OksanaS I don't know why......

About my meme,

@Eileen531 I highlighted that part because of my feelings like you know another HOUR with maths teacher err...but I edited that part sis.

@dandelionjd  Actually I didn't have a context sis.That caption came to my mind when I saw MY's reaction.I also include some captions about kdramas,exams etc;

Edited by PiyuMiUmesha
  • Like 3

Guest Eileen531

@OksanaS and @PiyuMiUmesha, could they not be holding it because of the explosion that happened the other day in China?  Think I read another event was cancelled due to the loss of life, and i guess it would be disrespectful to those families. Idk..... Chinese culture is not my forte, it's just a guess. :/  I was so looking forward to seeing them all prettied up and not in costume. Oh well, i can wait.

Thanks @PiyuMiUmesha for the follow up on your meme.  I get the concept you are going for now thanks.  I typed side by side the original and how I would read it for a me to understand. I hope this is okay and you like it. Thanks. :)

When the Math teacher says,  "I'm going to take the NEXT HOUR also"  

When the Math teacher says,  "I'm going to add an EXTRA HOUR to class" 

hhuhuhuhu it's sad, we cant see xi yu fei, maybe they are still busy filming (just seeing the fancam) or maybe like @Eileen531 said . confused-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068

lovely c-strip @Ahpheng , like the color :wub:. Maybe because ZH already has gf ahahahaha

hi @lifesoeasy unnie, welcome back to our camp, unfortunately @mimi26 has not posted here yet, uwaaaaaa mimi where are u? @blossomnagr we miss u too cry-alone-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

still remeber little chae young shin a.k.a Gu Geon Min? yesterday, she posted her selca with minyoung at wrap up party. Cr. tlsntr99 ig.like a mom and child :D:D

11410493_1655931151313298_2044641629_n.j

11917860_1488082958173032_1459826394_n.j

민영이모 싸인받구 엄청 아끼고 좋아하는 건민~^^ #힐러 #박민영 #아역배우 #구건민

Cherishing from favorite auntie, autograph for geonmin. #Healer #ParkMinYoung #childactress #chaeyoungshin #geonmin

The message of the autograph:
You did a good job in the cold weather. Thanks for the beautiful acting.

#힐러 종방연 민영이모와 ~^^
#박민영 #아역배우 #구건민
#healer With aunt (MinYoung) #childactress #geonmin

Cr trans. Shsjeg via pmyifansunited ig

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 12