Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@dandelionjd Ok I'll give them more time.... but why is it that there seems to be more chemistry between Park Min Young and Shawn Wei ???? :w00t:  

tbh i'm disappointed when she is close (offscreen) to SW lol, wae??? it's supposed to be ZH. Maybe because ZH already has gf . But ZH is good boy, he praised a lot minyoung.

@nevill do u mean gif that i posted?

she spoke Korean here but at last she spoke Chinese, here the vid:

cr.kamlp

She's still learning Chinese (i think it's mandarin). her interpreter and ZH said she's a good learner, she has progressed in learning Chinese.:D

Thanks nevill for the article :lol:

• Like 8

@dandelionjd  Let's just say that Park Min Young-Zhang Han is more like ( my MulRang couple PMY-PYC)  waaahhhhh and Park Min Young-Shawn Wei (my ChangMin) :P

sssshhhhh maybe SW is praising her as much too but not openly :rolleyes:  that's why they seem to be more comfortable around each other  hahaha, just joking :)  I think SW is more of the easy to get along type.  Even Cecilia seems comfortable around him while Zhang Han the more reserved and careful type :)

@labyrinth525  yehey, please keep me company :D  

Edited by saved2K
  • Like 5

Hope we can have a lively discussion here :)

Tried to check the remaining Kdrama for 2015 and wondered what could be PMY's possible next drama

KBS

1.  Beautiful Mind aka Dr. Frankenstein - This is a medical drama and per dramabeans Lee Jong Seok being courted for the male lead.  This series came from the same writer of SKKS  

(full articlehttp://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/lee-jong-seok-courted-for-medical-drama-beautiful-mind/)

MBC

1. Danjong, the Young King - This is a period drama , not much info yet

2. Michellin Star (webtoon???)

3.  Rail in the Underground

SBS

1.  Goodbye Mr. Black - from the same director of Birth of a Beauty.  Story is like the Count of Monte Cristo

Please feel free to update the list. :)

P.S.  Why do I have a strong feeling that it is going to be Beautiful Mind  waaaaahhhh  (hope not)

Edited by saved2K
  • Like 6

Hope we can have a lively discussion here :)

Tried to check the remaining Kdrama for 2015 and wondered what could be PMY's possible next drama

KBS

1.  Beautiful Mind aka Dr. Frankenstein - This is a medical drama and per dramabeans Lee Jong Seok being courted for the male lead.  This series came from the same writer of SKKS  

(full articlehttp://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/lee-jong-seok-courted-for-medical-drama-beautiful-mind/)

MBC

1. Danjong, the Young King - This is a period drama , not much info yet

2. Michellin Star (webtoon???)

3.  Rail in the Underground

SBS

1.  Goodbye Mr. Black - from the same director of Birth of a Beauty.  Story is like the Count of Monte Cristo

Please feel free to update the list. :)

P.S.  Why do I have a strong feeling that it is going to be Beautiful Mind  waaaaahhhh  (hope not)

Oh think it will be BM...

• Like 6

Hi lovelies, it's been awhile since my last visit, sooo glad to see it moving

Thanks for all the update and the photos

@saved2K I too don't see the chemistry with Hans, but see it with Shawn, my Changmin heart is a little jealous :P I don't mind as long as its not with JJ, he creeps me out

I really don't see her with LJS, but if they end up doing it, I will cheer for her of course, can't wait to see her in a Kdrama soon

I'm watching SKKS at the moment, finished ep 7 and sneaked a peek at ep 8, let me just say I LOVE It :wub:

I just adore her there YH is one bad a** girl and her smile melts me every time, I'm in love with YAI and the other pretty boy, PYC character sadly doesn't make me feel anything (I'm not into perfect righteous characters) as to what YAI does to me, I know they won't end up together but I'm enjoying all of their moments on screen :D oh boy how glad I was that he was the one to see that she is a woman, aishhh the hiccup, so cute. and the pretty boy's attempts to strip her to prove to himself that she's a girl purely for scholar research benefit not to look at a naked woman he says, ya right, LOL

I think this show will be my second favourite after Healer, I want to enjoy the feeling while it lasts, don't want to finish it in one take, I will take my sweet time watching it (IF I can) 

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11

sorry guys awhile ago the internet connection here is playing up sorry for not responding to soon..but yes count me in... i'm just following you guys... is pmyshii going to do a kdrama this year or she is going back to china again for gg...

Edited by swcheeks
  • Like 4

Thanks @nevill for the pics, they do look good together (although I prefer his long messy hair and the bad boy vibes), I heard he might be a best friend for her in RL :wub:

On a second thought regarding LJS I prefer if they won't work together (she might get the never ending love *being sarcastic* from his teens fans and PSH fans) although I do believe she's mature and sure can handle anything now

• Like 11

@ReemKanabta does off screen chemistry - they did end together in a way

tumblr_ld5zmfb2OQ1qenmq1o12_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_ld76vurZKx1qe4exqo1_400.jpg

i know it was posted - just a reminder of how good they look together

They amazing look together. 

I agree that LJS is not a type of PMY co-partner, I  mean all her partners was so... manly...but LJS for me like cute boy, he can play very pasion ... but if it happen it's intrerasting.  I love dr.Jin, but she need second medical drama.

• Like 9

Thanks @nevill for the pics, they do look good together (although I prefer his long messy hair and the bad boy vibes), I heard he might be a best friend for her in RL :wub:

Hidden Content

its funny i also prefer his messy hair and he never returned to it in dramas 

have to admit i think she looks good with everyone - i dont have a preference about her co-star

i do want someone i havnt seen with her before and a good character for her

and im good

• Like 4