Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@Eileen531 her stylist already posted that she'll return kkkk

@vvxen & @OksanaS : calp-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067

P.S. Guys, reading news upcoming drama here and there and matching with the upcoming drama list [on dramawiki], some dramas are not in the list so the list maybe not accurate. For instance Oh My God and I Live Alone are not in the list but the news has been released.

Right, we know that in september she plans start shot in new korean drama, and this is all I need!

• Like 5

Guest treasure51

Minah is her sister?? It is her sister's wedding. Min young is so beautiful.. 

Done.. Need translation..

Edited by treasure51

I'll go to there again.. as today missing #phuket

mom and me, sunset which is like a picture

Minah+Steven my only one sister wedding! Bless this two, two rainbows floating in the sky kya April, 2015 #hawaii

update always have to be done at once to be cool right!

Spring..#ootd feels like sticked/attached only.. phup (loosen(?))

Jumo (master(?)) here a portion/bowl of soup please #spring #my time stops

So today she posted in ig 6 times?! daebak!! Love it!! :D

P.S. rough translation. It might be not 100% accurate
Edited by OO1230
  • Like 13

Guest Eileen531

Haha Minvely........love it @treasure51, you go back that far too...........nice. :) Thanks for posting these here so we can see them. @OO1230, backreading i see you shared the rest of Minvely's IG pictures, thanks a bunch with the happy overload. lol

Yeah so i never knew her sister's name but it appears to be Minah, very pretty.  With the hashtag of #hawaii it would appear to be when she was married..........and to Steven. lol  Many Blessing to the newlyweds.

Red lips with a hashtag #Redlover #HK,  hmmmmm did she make a secret trip to HK that was never mentioned before, hehehe.  This is very interesting so many hints from Minyoungie in one day. Minvely overload.

Keep up the deciphering ladies.........GtG........will be back later.  thanks again.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest treasure51

Yuup.. But she deleted 3 pics. I love those pics :tears:

@eileen531 (tag not working again) we can't take -vely away from her..:)

MY's fans so happy yesterday she updated so many pictures. 

Is she back to work now?  She also know how to avoid cam or pprz. No airport pics?

Edited by treasure51

Just want to share ;)

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NzY0MzEyNg==&mid=208187439&idx=1&sn=0394960a8acbf2062057df985361b167#rd

"Pu Minying , although she was a Korean girl, but so far, many simple lines she can use for the Chinese. She is to make opponents more accurately understand their own rhythm, but also want time after dubbing lips for a little better. The actor is really too clever, clever to the extreme, and very diligent, the script can see it quite carefully. We say that the actors basically divided into two types, one is the "play to understand it," the majority of the actors can do it, but a good actor is "able to understand the script," and Pu Minying is the latter, she was able to read between the lines of profound meaning." - Zhong Shu Jia

• Like 14

She is a beauty...her co-star Han Zhang praise her ....everyday she gave a surprise of how she learn mandarin...she can spoke a simple sentence.The interview was ask her to choose which is the handsome actors among three male. She choose Han Zhang who play her husband.

• Like 11

She is a beauty...her co-star Han Zhang praise her ....everyday she gave a surprise of how she learn mandarin...she can spoke a simple sentence.The interview was ask her to choose which is the handsome actors among three male. She choose Han Zhang who play her husband.

oh they so lovely and sweet

• Like 7

http://ent.163.com/15/0721/10/AV1SCJVD00031GVS.html

Speaking in cooperation with South Korean female artist Pu Minying, the Han says language differences did not affect their communication, the two actors to understand each of the scenes, with eye contact and gestures, there is no pressure to play pressure. "Silk Night" is the first partner of Zhang Han and Pu Minying, but Han has not conceal his admiration for Pu Minying that Pu Minying in terms of the attitude of the filming as well as expertise, are great. (Netease Entertainment July 21)

• Like 10

Hi hi hi my fellow, missing this thread so much. Thank u for updating the news.

cr.xaverie chan

P.S. why i can see the chemistry between minyoung and shan wei. lol, anyways thank u to HZ who praised our minyoung.

Then pic of HK caption, i think her hair color is before BOTM. Did she travel to HK with her ninja skill? kkkkk

• Like 8

Hi hi hi my fellow, missing this thread so much. Thank u for updating the news.

cr.xaverie chan

P.S. why i can see the chemistry between minyoung and shan wei. lol, anyways thank u to HZ who praised our minyoung.

Then pic of HK caption, i think her hair color is before BOTM. Did she travel to HK with her ninja skill? kkkkk

oh I see that chemistry too, but her look on HZ is so much pasion too... oh she had super chemistry with partners.

• Like 5