Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Well guys, VOTE now for minyoungie on

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actress-kdrama

Happy voting :D

She's currently on the 4th spot with 7.19% of the total votes. Let's all help her make it to the top. :)

it seems we can vote more than once cause when i click vote many times, the percentage kept being up.

I tried voting again but it said "sorry you've already voted" or something like that. so i guess it is indeed one vote per IP address per day, as stated.

• Like 2

I'm not sure with this but i just read on twitter that minyoungie went back to SK for several days... 

On ig

Oh is that's why we didn't see new photos from shooting?:)

Edited by OksanaS
  • Like 3

Guest Eileen531

So the fan went to see her at the filming site but the staff said she was not there she went back to SK, right?  But how do we know the staff told the fan the correct information?  Always undetected Minyoungie, and quietly comes and goes. Hmmm.

@dandelionjd and @Mauve, I was only able to vote once. :/

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @dandelionjd, how did you know this was exactly the picture I was thinking about.  The one on the lower left I thougth she was close with, so I wonder where she went to.  It could be they couldn't commit this time for that many months in China.  Can you give me her IG, I use to have it but lost it?  All of them are familiar. Hope her team is supportive and they watch out for one another.

8tyLAmmHDuQ.jpg

Guest blossomnagr

Happy 400 pages to all PMY fans over here. Hope we will continue to share this space as a home for PMY's activities for a very long time and will experience lots of unforgettable moments and enjoyable discussions. Thanks everyone for being there. 

Leaders IG update with Min Youngshi
cr.leaders_cos

via kamlp 

88d633e2gw1et702jq6gaj20hq0hpjt1.jpg

Hi @Blossomnagr :)

Minyoung's fact

love noodle and pasta as cooking speciality

88d633e2gw1dxuebt92cqj.jpg

how cuttie

gj11.gif

cto.

Translation per Amanda
Interviewer asked "In the drama Jae-in, your character eat noodles when she's down. Do you do the same?"
Minyoung said that the one in Jaein is not just acting because the noodles is really tasty! She said she really loves noodles whether summer or winter she loves to eat it. She also mentioned that Pasta is her cooking specialty

This is her team in BOTM:

11357937_1608616176084603_1795158267_n.j

cto.

P.S.

One of her stylists recently uploaded her pic in SK so it confirms they were back to SK recently(as per chinese fan said). Hope minyoung spent her quality time there and come back safely (chinese fans said minyoung came back to china today). Wherever she is, please be safe and take care...

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 9

I'm waiting for new shooting photos!! Guys, did you hear any news about hew new korean progect, we knew only that she'll start work there in september...

Is she in talks for a Korean drama or something? I have yet to hear about such news, but I'd love to see her back on the small screen soon. :) Now that you mentioned it, Cheese In The Trap hasn't secured a leading lady yet. I think she'd look awesome next to Park Hae Jin. 

Edited by vvxen
  • Like 3

I'm waiting for new shooting photos!! Guys, did you hear any news about hew new korean progect, we knew only that she'll start work there in september...

Is she in talks for a Korean drama or something? I have yet to hear about such news, but I'd love to see her back on the small screen soon. :) Now that you mentioned it, Cheese In The Trap hasn't secured a leading lady yet. I think she'd look awesome next to Park Hae Jin. 

i think about Cheese In The Trap too. But i think it may be Dr. Frankenstein by KBS2 

• Like 3