Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

Nice pictures, thanks as always @OksanaS, for sharing these.  It is different getting use to the costumes be it the color, patterns, style but I love that it's not the same as Joseon style. Even the hairstyle offers a change in appearance which I appreciate too.  @OksanaS, do you know if the one of her behind the counter is a bts or in the shoot?  I am really curious to know what she is doing in that set, does she work in a shop or is this the part in the story that she sets out to fool one of the crooks and she is playing a role........let me re-read the synopsis again. hehe

Hi there @blossomnagr, always good to see you when you take a break from your other SNS sites you admin for. I feel bad too when I think of Zzup and how much she must miss her, it will hit her when she goes back to SK and she isn't around like usual.  Didn't I read somewhere she has to return to SK for her visa thingy.....sorry I only have half info and asking a question about it. :/

Nice pictures, thanks as always @OksanaS, for sharing these.  It is different getting use to the costumes be it the color, patterns, style but I love that it's not the same as Joseon style. Even the hairstyle offers a change in appearance which I appreciate too.  @OksanaS, do you know if the one of her behind the counter is a bts or in the shoot?  I am really curious to know what she is doing in that set, does she work in a shop or is this the part in the story that she sets out to fool one of the crooks and she is playing a role........let me re-read the synopsis again. hehe

Hi there @blossomnagr, always good to see you when you take a break from your other SNS sites you admin for. I feel bad too when I think of Zzup and how much she must miss her, it will hit her when she goes back to SK and she isn't around like usual.  Didn't I read somewhere she has to return to SK for her visa thingy.....sorry I only have half info and asking a question about it. :/

​I'm afraid I can't help with that, I don't know sorry. Oh here's some video, i don't know how post it here so it's just a link.   https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=842460352467764&set=vb.476533279060475&type=2&theater MY and her amazing smile!

• Like 2

Guest Eileen531

Haha, awe yes I did see that today.  I lolled at her expression and I'm still not sure if it was part of the script or she was just giving him the business.  With a look you know of...........like say what dude?   Okay so it was funny to me anyway, sorry. lol

Thanks @OksanaS for the link.

@Eileen531 Me too, me too! I wanted to know if those pics with Jeremy was BTS or an actual scene being filmed. but from the short vid, it seems more like a scene being filmed/rehearsed -- a light-hearted, fun part with Jeremy's short running steps to the back of the counter and Minyoung's facial expressions (i agree that the last part was a "say what dude, what are you talking about" expression complete with a small raise of eyebrow). :D

now, i want a short vid of MY with HZ. just curious how they'd be together.

i miss minyoung, hope we'll hear from her soon. 

• Like 7

Guest treasure51

Hello @all, min young's lovers.

Miss uri lady so much.. (She really my girl crush). Hope she always in good health, happily, enjoy the shooting with her lovely smile like always.

@dandelionjd, of coz it's approriate. She is so lovely..

Guest Eileen531

Hi @treasure51, Minyoung is my girl crush too.  It's so funny to say that but it's like she is my fourth daughter (sorry I know I said that before on here) and I'm like anyone else who waits eagerly for her to update or a picture. I appreciate all the bts photos we get to see I like her in action. lol

Haha, @Mauve, you got the same feel too from the video/ pictures, lol     It just cracked me up the raised eyebrow.........it looks like they are enjoying the scene.  I wouldn't mind seeing her with HZ too in a scene, I want to see them together. Of course they will look beautiful. 

@dandelionjd, i love @Ahpheng's Comic strips and this one is truly unique created from this pov. I hope it is alright and we can enjoy it. lol

Can I ask if there was a translation of bright_siwon's IG post anywhere? I want to know what he really wrote under Minyoung's picture, not what google translate thinks it says.  Anyone, help?  Thanks.

떡밥 부족으로 추억여행 하다 시작된 ㅋ 이날 신나서 미친듯이 찍어댔던ㅋㅋ 모델언니들 사진보면서 다이어트나 해야겠다 Edited by Eileen531

Hi @treasure51, Minyoung is my girl crush too.  It's so funny to say that but it's like she is my fourth daughter (sorry I know I said that before on here) and I'm like anyone else who waits eagerly for her to update or a picture. I appreciate all the bts photos we get to see I like her in action. lol

Haha, @Mauve, you got the same feel too from the video/ pictures, lol     It just cracked me up the raised eyebrow.........it looks like they are enjoying the scene.  I wouldn't mind seeing her with HZ too in a scene, I want to see them together. Of course they will look beautiful. 

@dandelionjd, i love @Ahpheng's Comic strips and this one is truly unique created from this pov. I hope it is alright and we can enjoy it. lol

Can I ask if there was a translation of bright_siwon's IG post anywhere? I want to know what he really wrote under Minyoung's picture, not what google translate thinks it says.  Anyone, help?  Thanks.

떡밥 부족으로 추억여행 하다 시작된 ㅋ 이날 신나서 미친듯이 찍어댔던ㅋㅋ 모델언니들 사진보면서 다이어트나 해야겠다

@Eileen531 hi there! According to a friend, went down the memory line and realized how much picture i took that day.. looking at the pictures of models forces me to be on diet

• Like 1

hi @Crazis thank u for the trans and welcome to PMY thread :lol:

Jessica and Park Min Young's friendship. ♡ [Jessica's VI/2011] cto.

CHNpOiGUUAAMSJA.png 

@ dandelionjd  soompi ate my post. Anyways thanks heaven for my korean friends,

• Like 2

Jessica and Park Min Young's friendship. ♡ [Jessica's VI/2011] cto.

Thaks for sharing! Their friendship is really enviable (in a good way of course). It always makes me giddy whenever hear about their interactions because I adore Sica. Not only she and I are of the same age, but I believe we do have the same personality as well. I'd love to have an unni figure like MinYoung. 

Has anyone you seen this old video of Sica and Min Young? They looked very young. Sica seems to adore and look up to her a lot. I'm afraid they only have it in vietsubs, but I enjoyed it nonetheless even though I couldn't understand a thing. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=epbZkwLY1y4

Edited by vvxen
  • Like 5

The Most Popular K-Drama Stars In China

Park Min Young wows audiences in her action roles and period dramas (5.3 million Weibo followers)

Park Min Young is at her best in historical series and action-packed dramas. She shined in the 2010 period comedy "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and was a compassionate presence in the series, "City Hunter." In 2015, she was the center of attention for her role in "Healer," opposite Ji Chang Wook. She and her co-star have continued to generate buzz in China. Her latest role in the mainland period series, "Braveness of the Ming" exemplifies her appeal to Chinese audiences.

LINK 

• Like 4

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @Crazis, you got me interested and i figured i'd also put the question up here so all could read the translation. He looked at all the models and thought he needs to lose weight? ahahah. That's really funny.  Oh and welcome to the pmy thread, i thought you posted on here before, sorry. hehe

Hey @vvxen, I've seen this before and it was in English, if I can find it (dumb luck) i will post it.  It is cute how young they are.  Minyoung has such a nice figure. Always admired their friendship and  happy that their families are also close.

Thanks for all the updates @dandelionjd, off to read the article. lol @dande, can I borrow this article? Thanks.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest nicolelim88

@Eileen531 sorry I must miss it, I thought you have 2 daughters? meaning you have 3 girls? Not to forget Min Young the 4th he he he......... Interesting...... yes to be honest I prefer girls than boys. Sorry again it is just my opinion. Please to all mothers, no offence ok. You are so very lucky.

Yes, I really hope she will update soon. I kinda of miss her too, hope she is well and healthy.