Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

Nice timeline, thanks @dandelionjd, guess she didn't have all that much free time to finish her studies full time. Glad she did what she needed to to complete it though. Thanks for the list.

@mimi26, what a great and revealing interview with the executive producer of Braveness of the Ming.  He said such nice things about Minyoung.

Park Min Young is one of the famous and outstanding actors in Korea and Asia and he and his team are personally fond of her. Choosing PMY is also a part of their global strategy to export the drama outside China. He said there are opportunities for Chinese dramas to be exported to Japan, US and Korea. (The blogger introduced PMY as a young actress whose resume belies her age because of the large number of projects she has done over the years)

Not once was the issue about how beautiful she is.......more of her ability and presence. Global Strategy and they examined her so-star too for his powerful recognition for selling a successful product abroad........which is a huge marketing strategy that includes Minyoung for a solid winning combination.  This business deal is a major coup.

Guest Eileen531

@_lovepmy (tagging not working), I'd like to add to this......BTW, in SKKS, PMY was also not the first choice to play the role. She was the last choice bcoz the selected actress backed out just before the filming started. 

Minyoung was the first actress to read for the role of Kim Yoon-Hee/Shik but wasn't chosen originally.  It was actress Jung Da Young who accepted the role and filming was to begin the next week.  She did a script reading and everything but then declined the role and left.  Minyoung stepped in at the last minute after she just wrapped up Running Gu.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

Wow, I love seeing the bts pictures. thanks @OksanaS for sharing them.I guess it's starting to get warmer or even hot there. I hope they don't suffer too much.

@vvxen, do you know if that video is English subbed anywhere?  I wish we could understand what she is saying so bad. Although, I do enjoy just watching her expressions and her laugh. lol

Nowadays, I have so much fun on this thread reading everybody's back and forth posts. We are nearing 400 pages. Yippee!

@Eileen531 Agree. I am also impressed by the personal equation PMY has with the production team. Hopefully, if they get impressed by her work ethic, this will lead to more productions in the future with PMY.

The BOTM weibo is really friendly. I had just left a comment asking if english-speaking fans could also ask them questions since they said they would take two questions per week from fans. I really didn't expect them to reply, but they did. They said I could ask them privately. If they are so sweet to us, I am sure they are taking good care of PMY too. May be in the beginning, PMY may feel a bit like a fish out of water, but by the end of her long filming, she ought to become part of the gang. :) And her mandarin also ought to improve by leaps and bounds!

Well said @_lovepmy !

Thanks @vvxen for the video and @OksanaS for the bts pics. 

@springpebble Hehe. I will also go with your inference.

I think it is nice of MY to share her feelings with us. Posts which come from her heart are really beautiful. Reminds me of her old cyworld posts where she used to express the things in her heart really poetically.  It must be hard for PMY to mourn for Zzup far away from home while shooting such a challenging drama for her. I am glad she is managing it.

• Like 9

Guest Eileen531

So we see her personal team. The manager holding the umbrella followed by but not clear in the picture are the male and female interpreters, then her stylist, and assistants.  She is not alone that's for sure.

Nice bts pictures @OksanaS, thanks for sharing them.  

@mimi26, that is great starting off on a good note with the BOtM weibo  people.  I will have to check out that link you supplied. Thanks.

new update on twitter, please someone translate this:

15.06.03 來自 "Hipeibeixi-" 的微博

@朴敏英 歐尼人太好了[心]我們朝她揮手她也跟我們揮手了 然後總對我們笑 還跟我們說小心車 貼心死了 開心炸了 不過歐尼 現在是六月了哈哈哈哈哈

11391469_839283849452081_608448799978676

10502243_839283889452077_862550505964403

• Like 6

@OksanaS Two Chinese fans (think they went together) got autograph from Min Young while she was filming. One of the fans said MY is kind, considerate and beautiful. Min Young asked her to mind the cars while crossing the road in Chinese. The other fan also said the same thing about crossing the road,MY waved at them and also said bye to them in Chinese. But she said instead of June, MY put May in her autograph. Hehe. MY is still in May! :) So happy to hear such nice things about her. Also happy to know Min Young is picking up enough Chinese to talk with her fans. Great going, Min Youngie!

Sharing similar pics posted by the other fan:

67dd7288jw1esr2alvgpdj218g18gn58.jpg67dd7288jw1esr2an86xdj21kw1kw4cv.jpg67dd7288jw1esr2aoignpj21kw1kwand.jpg

67dd7288jw1esr2anliuvj20dc0hsq5p.jpg

cre:在中呢在中, weibo n lark for the translation

Edited by mimi26
  • Like 8