Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

I knew you guys would know this too @ rachel and blossom.  That's the thing I can't remember the back story other than that was suggested as the name.....but what is the connection......Mimi26 help?
But I like the beans names and if it unites all her fans in one name that would be cool too.   

But I like the beans names and if it unites all her fans in one name that would be cool too. @eileen why do i feel you like the beans because u remembered the rooftop kiss of chae young shin & junghooo? LOLOLOL.. The way he pulled the BEANnie :D;);) Yeah maybe @mimi26, @AndOne & @JzzMeen could help? :)

Guest Eileen531

Definitely a twofer there.......a win, win.  I'll be happy with anything truly. lol  But as blossom mentioned pmy is reading the sites so that is really cool.  Hope she feels the love. 

Beans really kind! They even answered the question of my previous post about what is 덕심! kkkk
YES2-2_zpsyw4axrli.jpg

So as you read, 덕심 could mean like full of adoration or love for PMY~ kkkHow cute we communicate with them this way! :))I edited the pic.. I wrote in korean saying thank you to them for their replies and it's okay if some of them don't know english~ ^^
To 콩알들 (beans)We (PMY international fans) are united because we love PMY a lot and support her.~ :xThis communication between 콩알들 (Beans) and PMY i-fans in Soompi is very nice! :DThanks a lot!! kkk

Guest Eileen531

Ah Rachel, so it stands for Minyoung's villas..........thank you and all we need it the back story since it's driving me crazy. lol
Wow OO1230, you broke the ice with the DC Gallery fans and it's your ET moment for sure.  Thanks for sharing all the communications between the Beans and i-fans @ soompi.  Houston we've made contact. Yippeeee!  

Guest AndOne

rachelpark26 said: I remember the minviellies too wayback when i was active n fb! So can we call ourselves a minviellies then? Is there any meaning behind this? Minviellies=minyoung villas! Lol

Guest Eileen531

@AndOne said:

rachelpark26

said:I remember the minviellies too wayback when i was active n fb! So can we call ourselves a minviellies then? Is there any meaning behind this? Minviellies=minyoung villas! Lol

Question list for the Individual Interviews in Healer DVD, this is MY's part.
my.jpg
picture from Healer DC
(Translation not word for word, and sorry if there are any translation mistakes ^^;;;; I'm not fluent in Korean but since there's no chinese translation, no other choice lol) 
Q: I'm curious about the decisive reason behind you picking "Healer".
Q: While studying for the character, is there advice from the director that best touched/resonated with you?Q: This time while acting in Healer, which point or part did you find the most difficult?Q: Among the various Healer famous scenes, if there is a famous line which left deepest impression on you, which is it?Q: While acting as Chae Young Shin, the most memorable scene?
Q: While acting as Chae Young Shin, if there's a line that most resonated with you (you loved), which is it and why?
Q: The character of Young Shin is referred to as "new generation/type woman" and is called "Chae Male Lead", were you aware of that? I'm curious about your thoughts regarding this.
Q: In episode 13, there's a scene where Young Shin asked Chi Soo (her foster dad) why he brought her home, and Chi Soo replied that he didn't bring her home and that he just waited.  He waited and she came to him by herself. I'm curious, with what kind of mindset/feeling did you film this scene? Personally, this scene left a deep impression on me and was a heartbreaking scene. How did you feel, how did you act this scene out, I would like to ask about your thoughts.Q: Seeing how you have lots of lines and your character is a reporter, there should be lots of unfamiliar vocabulary. As you memorize/learn your lines, I'm curious if there are any difficult points. And if you have your own special know-how in memorizing lines, what is it?Q: I'm curious about the most difficult scene you had to film.
Q: You were able to grasp the important parts in expressing Young Shin's emotions, but was there any scene where you would have liked to expressed the emotions better? If there is such a scene, I'm curious which one. Q: If you're given the chance, is there any scene that you would definitely like to re-film?Q: Your most favorite line or scene in Healer?
Q: Among the messages Healer brings, I'm curious which part you resonate/sympathize with the most.Q: To actor PMY, what kind of meaning does "Healer" leave for you?
Q: To all the people who loved Healer, what kind of meaning do you wish for the drama to leave for them?
Q: To all the many viewers who loved Healer during this time, one last message please.

You go @OO1230. I am so so happy I can't express it in words. Woah! Knowing a language makes so much difference. I remember once somebody on DC Gall had made a screenshot of one of our birthday videos that JzzMeen had made. But then it was from our FB page, not soompi. So I really had no idea they keep an eye on Soompi PMY as well. Woah, that is so great. The korean name for 'bean' is then full of meaning. Good that they chose a name which holds deep meaning for Min Young being a coffee lover. So, every time Min Young now holds a cup of coffee, she is also expressing her love for her DC Gall fans. Hehe
It is so considerate of them to make a post for you in the hope that you would come, read and understand the fandom name @OO1230. Poor fans! I know how helpless one feels when one doesn't know a language and wants to communicate badly. Eagerly looking forward to more of your translations from there. Happy chatting with beans! :) Once you become a bit familiar and if they don't mind, can you ask them about Min Young's father? Is he really in the US and owns a hospital? They might not reply to protect her privacy. Don't know. But many of us have always wondered where her dad is since she rarely speaks about him.
Anyway, it is a great time for them too as fans. Their DC has got many fans now.  I remember how much they used to support Min Young in the 'Gagwacheonseon' DC Gall against ANTIs and other unnecessary criticism. Mainly we know them through the beautiful gifts they prepare for PMY whenever a drama comes.
@Eileen531 You still remember 'Minvely' haha. Yes, it has some history. That is why we make adjectives like 'minvelicious' birthday etc. Hehe@AndOne Thanks for giving a detailed explanation behind the origin of the name.
So, PMY baidu fans are ensuns. PMY DC Gall fans are beans. PMY Viet fandom is called Sweetest House (though I don't think they have a name to refer to themselves as fans). So, what will be our name? 
Should we vote on this? Do you think we need a name of our own to differentiate us from the Korean fandom, the chinese and the viet ones? If everybody is in agreement, we should start thinking of one.
@raine_evenstar Thanks for the translation of the questions.Really insightful ones. Is it the production team which made the questions or the fans? Want to know the answer to "Chae male lead". 

@mimi26 I believe the questions are from fans.  The Healer DVD Cafe were collecting questions for these individual interviews a while back (before the commentary filming). "Chae Male Lead" nickname probably came from all those Young Shin wrist-grabs in the drama :P dominance over Park Bong Soo haha

:D:D:D 
A6_zpsrab2x9up.png
Translation:
They thanked us to let them know what is 덕심 kkkThere's also a message for Beans so (I) captured and post it hereSince (they) are united by common thing which is our love for PMY (we likes PMY),even though our nationalities are different all of us are (the same) Beans, right!?!? kk
+) beside "duck's mind" there's cute emoticon that was drawn with 깨알 (fisheye(?)) kk ori-mind (duck's mind) kkkk

this is screenshot of its commentsA7_zpsvlzk4spp.png
Translation: (note: I don't know some words.. ㅜㅜ.. so I put "(?)" and the hangul)
Thanks to global bean-hyong(?) kkk we could also communicate with PMY int'l fans...
Int'l fans have a lot of curiousity  kkk
Nice to meet you, int'l fans
Could you tell them that it's "coffee beans"? Thereafter, being called 'beans' only (we) would also know/understand, however yesterday because in koreahealerdrama (they) called (us) with just 'beans', I wanted to comment/reply that it's 'coffee beans' but it would be nice if that point is explained like that in official SNS.
랑횽 they also knew that  kk  Like we are kheo-phi-khong, in short (are called) khong-al; we are coffee bean, in short (are called) bean  kk  they follow us.. kk
isn't there any expression (to call us) that is more cute than 'beans'  kkk  it would be nice if there's cute word like khong-al  kkk
ee-yaa!!!!!! kkk  시기방기 (amazing (?)) ㅜ-ㅜ
kkkkkkkk
woah  kkkk  ahh cute  kk
khong-R// thanks thanks then it's alright  kk  너님 please take care international counter(?) 열활
global fans who love and support PMY with us, thank you and thank you/(I) appreciate it  kkk
woaa  kkkkkkk  really thank you ㅠㅠ  cute  kkkkkkk
international fans are cute...  saying 덕심. kkk

Guest Eileen531

@OO1230,Thanks for sharing your communication with us again.  The "coffee beans" seem just as thrilled to hear from us as we are from them.  So nice we share interest for one another.  We are all different in nationality especially in Soompi a (mixed bag of beans) but that makes it all the more interesting. United by out love for Pmy.
@Mimi26, and blossomnagr,Definitely think a discussion to name the Int'l fans would be good.  Would this include PMYIFANSf/b and Soompi as a joint fan name?
I always get confused by the DC Gallery and the Daum Cafe (both are Korean fans) correct?  Sorry, just need clarification so I get it straight. Thanks.

@OO1230 Wow, that is so cute. Beans are really cute. And they are so concerned that we might miss out on the significance of the name. Not really. It is a very apt name since Min Young calls coffee as  her BFF. keke

88794f93tw1dvach92ij9j.jpg
cre: minmincouple.wordpress
Thank you dear for being our ambassador and letting the k-fans know that there are many here on soompi from countries all over the world who love Park Min Young. Way to go!
As far as the name is concerned, it is a tricky issue. I understand your reasoning since this can show the unity among the i-fans. However, the thing is that many i-fans have been calling themselves as ensuns for some time now since there was no specific korean fandom name when they became her fans. And ensun has a long history from 2007 and we had the most access to them. DC Gall fans have decided on a fandom name only recently.  So, I think there is a chance for non-korean, non-Chinese MY fans to get conflicted between the k-fandom name and c-fandom name. That is why I was thinking whether we should have a separate one. That way, our identity as soompi fans can be distinct from the other three fandoms.As of now, based on her tweets, Min Young associates the name 'beans' with her K-fans and ensuns with her chinese fans.
@Eileen531 I don't think this will apply to others, just soompi PMY fans. If they decide to follow suit, it is their decision. We don't have a right to say how other fans should call themselves, right? Even DC Gall fans are using it for their forum.
DC Gall is more popular than Daum cafe, I think. It is the DC Gall fans who call themselves 'beans', not the daum cafe ones. 
As far as I am concerned, I am okay with not having a specific name as well. Those who want to call themselves i-beans can do so. And those who want to call themselves i-ensuns can do so as well. I will just call myself an i-fan of PMY for the time being until I decide. Till now I have just identified myself as an i-fan of PMY. So, both the fandom names are equally neutral to me. 
Just want to know everybody's thoughts on this.Since this is something which will apply to all PMY fans on this thread, let's think over it and proceed carefully.
@rachelpark26 Beansuns, huh? LOL We might as well call ourselves starbucks since star and coffee both are covered under it. keke
@raine_evenstar Poor Bong Soo. Young Shin was the queen of wrist grabs. :) That is why. I wish they had put some question about her singing and dancing too. ^_^

Guest blossomnagr

Thanks @OO1230, @raine_evenstar and @AndOne for all your efforts and everyone for lovely discussion. 
I am glad and happy for K fans for finally having the name. It must sound really cute in Korean and it is meaningful as PMY is avid coffee lover. However, for me 'beans' fandom associated with dramabeans who call themselves beanies so people might confuse us with them. Also, if I may be honest, I don't like how it sounds in English. Can't imagine myself calling blossombean. Since PMY has variety fandoms already such as ensuns and beans, I'd offer to come up with something new for us, i-fans. I am completely fine if we don't have any as @mimi26 suggested though having a name would be nice.   

@andone thank u dear for the exact background regarding the minvely i totally forgot that.. @mimi26 f there'll be a silver star why dont we call ourselves as minyoungstar? Lol just kidding we must stick for i-fans though sounds pleasant to ear. Kekeke @raine as usual thank u for the trans! And also @001230 who act as a middlewoman You both are angel to us! .. :x :x :x

Guest Eileen531

Everything you ladies say makes sense and when the time comes or not it will be fine with me too. I-fans since we come from all over the world sits well and no confusion.  This was a good conversation and a bit of memory lane so I really enjoyed this very much.  Very happy for Minyoung's K-fans finding their name and that both fandoms can relate to one another.  United harmony.   

Let me take a moment here and just talk about my thought kekekkeke :P

since @springpebble , @saved2K, @PiyuMiUesha have told their story, here is mine

I have liked her as an actress (just as an actress) since SKKS era. Her portrayal as Yoon Hee impressed me but unfortunately i couldn't watch her future drama due to my RL exclude CH. Then Healer caught my attention because i'm a big fan of SJN (the writer). I'm glad that PMY was the heroin in Healer, it's like hitting a jackpot for me. BUT when she gave speech as best actress in KBS award 2014, she said her doubt and difficulty in acting in the past, her gratitude to SJN, co-star and healer staff, and also her gratitude and promise to her mother to be a good daughter. Her speech, her smile, intonation and stare at that time made my heart just melting. It's the time I fell in love with her. Then slowly I searched all about her and found her personality really impress me. AND the most important is her fans are mature and warmhearted (i will not keep fangirling to an actress/ actor if the fans are childish and crazy kekekeke).

I remember when i ask @blossomnagr to clarify something and she just said "just ignore". It's really wise. Let me quote @saved2K's word : We are here not to make people love her, we are here because we love her. Aigoo u melt my heart girl kekekkeke.

@ReemKanabta, @vvxen, @xoxoforme and @others : thank u girls for your discussion about gossip girl. After reading here and there, it's really not my cup of tea BUT it's a challenge for PMY to portray Serena as IT girl in Gossip girl.

@OO1230 @raine_evenstar thank u for the translation, it's really discerning for us.

@mimi26 regarding the specific name for PMY fans especially in soompi, can we use "beanie" (blame healer that hypnotize me) or "beaner" (but beaner is mexican people kekekeke)? Or i-bean (international-bean)? . i-Fan of PMY is too long but whatever it is fine for me.

Since i must accomplish my study, so I won't be around for some time.Thank you everybody for keeping this thread-a warm home- for us.
tumblr_nm7z4tQ8EJ1ur5j77o1_250.gif
cr.sweetestpmy tumblr

Guest blossomnagr

Min Young reached 5.2 mln followers on weibo :)
CB0sfs6UoAEtS5_.jpg

CB0sfz7UsAA308E.jpg

And some photos from COMPAGNA posters on the mall 88794f93jw1eqtxuxdki5j20cz0jgtbm.jpg88794f93jw1eqtxv112lbj20cz0jgdik.jpg

88794f93jw1eqtxv3ej6gj20cz0jg40v.jpg88794f93jw1eqtxuzdqpwj20jg0czgov.jpg

cre : PMY DC via kamlp weibo