Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

Missed me?! hehe, I missed all of you and Park Min Youngshi more. :x

Let me greet all new and old friends. It is so good to have you here after quite some time :)

tumblr_nlw0985zGY1ur5j77o1_500.gif

Have been busy with RL but updates and promotions of PMY are always there on my mind. Ready for exciting news?! here it is. recently collaborated with @Calouette, twitter name @mokkorihunter on creating PMY tumblr and she opened one. :) So from now on we will share lovely gifs, photos and news on http://sweetestpmy.tumblr.com/ We are still working on it. if you have tumblr account or wordpress, make sure to follow us. hehe 
@FemalQuixote I had this strange feeling that PMY would cut her hair hence cut mine short before she did. you know, me and her have a telepathy so can I be considered a bit bigger fan than you =)) =))
@JzzMeen can I please request a fanart of PMY's smile for my signature?  :-*
Have a wonderful day and thanks for all updates. 

PS. I am seeing that @weloverachel got banned but why? :(  she was nice lately. 

@blossomnagr I don't think she got banned here. Good news everyone if google translate is right PMY will appear in the Chinese version of Gossip Girl. via Kamlp weibo @ blossomnagr I know you can add more. Thanks

Guest RachelPark_95

Hello friends, fans, minyoung unni followers, lurkers and antis! :-) I'm happy to be here joining you again. I was quite busy with studies lately, but I miss all of you! I don't even know everybody, still I want to thank all for your updates. Reading all your posts make me more miss uri unni. Please keep us more posted! :-) TY again. @blossomnagr really? @Weloverachel got banned. Hehe I thought she just changed her profile pic. Sorry I didn't know at all soompi rules. I guess I have to be educated more on these rules. So, that's how it is when you get banned hehe. I thought you get a warning first lol.

Guest JzzMeen

BRAVO! @FemalQuixote  and @PiyuMiUmeshaI'm sure that haircuts will look nice on both of you..
But I miss her long hair....
tumblr_inline_n3y1v2hQBe1ry07hw.giftumblr_inline_n3xx4bvRTd1ry07hw.gif

@blossomnagr  just changed my signature... :D  ..  just PMed me the pic.. okay???

Read from kamlp's WEIBO that MinYoung might be in the Chinese remake of "Gossip Girl". It is a 30eps drama not a movie.It seems it is a big project and will be shot in New York and mentioned about Shanghai ( google translated)
Let us wait for more news on confirmation or details on that  then...

Guest RachelPark_95

@JzzMeen I'm so happy about this news. Thank you for sharing. 30ep is really a big project. She deserves it. Who will be her lead?

Guest blossomnagr

15.03.30 Korea Sports Network [East] News ~ # Park Min Young in Chinese version of "Gossip Girl" heroine. Chinese version of "Gossip Girl" will be the co-production of Warner Brothers and Chinese TV series. Original "Gossip Girl" screenwriter Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage will jointly be involved in the production! Location is expected to be Shanghai and New York? wasn't it New Zealand initially ?

15.02.05 Ming Pao News - (8088) "pan-entertainment" line bought the copyright and intends to use the Chinese directors, producers, actors. Executive Director Hu Jing Shao said in an interview, a good famous Chinese director has been chosen to direct, but not able to disclose yet. 

Guest blossomnagr

It sounds like a big production. I was keeping my expectation low and still trying to but names like Warner Brothers make me very excited. Lets wait for more news. 

ISENBERG couple Park Min Young and Seo In Guk 
CBTvGnUUcAAPdfO.jpg
CBTvHpIUsAAf0kr.jpg

Guest Eileen531

Hey RachelPark_95, I was wondering what happened to you.  RL has a way of getting in the way.Oh and I think weloverachel was warned several times.  I was kind of getting use to her in a very odd way.  lmao.  #kiddingnotkidding
Blossomnarg, that is so exciting and long awaited news to look forward to. So excited!  Wow, first time signed up for soompi and now will contemplate tumblr......life never ceases to amaze me and the things I will try lately. lololol
saved2K, are you serious.....woohoo, google translate is not a friend but hopefully it's correct this time. Yay, that sounds like Minyoung could play a pretty cool character.......happydancehere.

Guest Eileen531

Wow, that is so different then the china, new zealand news. Maybe things are jumbled and it will get sorted as Jzzmeen suggest we wait for clarification.
My daughters were GG watchers.  Upper East Side big dough for sure with Central Park in the middle.  This is what I got for Wikipedia if anyone is not sure.The highlighted part is the person GG who shares gossip/rumors true or false and causes trouble in the school. Sorry if you guys already know of this.....i can remove it, so let me know.
High school is over for the privileged former students at an exclusive prep school on Manhattan's Upper East Side, but Gossip Girl still shares text-messaged scoops on scandals and heartache. As the graduates embark on their futures, with some attending college and others focusing on burgeoning careers, Gossip Girl continues to stir the pot and feed any potential scandals. And still the identity of Gossip Girl remains a mystery. 

Edit: read this remake will take place in college and not high school.

i'm kind of shocked she is doing a school project thought lol maybe they will change it to college or something? i don't know how she would look as a high school-er, it's probably not that big of a deal, but it's still interesting. though of course this is all just the beginning of the news so who even knows..i should stop thinking ahead without facts lol

Guest blossomnagr

So from news it sounds like they are considering the first season of the TV series, so is it going to be a drama? And the production starts at the end of April and be broadcast at the end of the year? need translation @OO1230 We'd appreciate any help with clarification, here is the link http://news.nate.com/view/20150330n02571

@Eileen531 haven't watched any episode of GG hihi it's for the younger ones you know. But if I remember it right it's been a huge hit in our country. It's a good thing your daughters are avid fans , in a way they can tell you about the gist. Too bad my daughter is into a different genre hahaha something that I wouldn't dare watch either waaahhhh

Guest Eileen531

Haha, thank god I was reading it will be taking place in college and not high school.  I hope she plays Leighton Meester she plays Blair Waldorf. That character is meatier and shows interesting development.  They called it China Girl. lmao.
Oh gosh, if this is true and Kim Bum is in this then his character will be close to pmy.....Read his name mentioned but that was 6/29/14 so things change.  They are good friends right when Pmy was with KK.......but....

Guest treasure51

The end of april?? In july, she'll start with new kdrama, rite? Just like @queenpmy said 30 eps is a long drama. And it only takes 2 months, prob?. Oww. Maybe she hv to change her schedule. Busy busy.. She really wants to work like "horse" (quote from her iv :D)

Guest Eileen531

saved2K, It was the trendy show at the time and my daughters could care less about it now. It was really a bunch of rich kids who acted like adults and behaved badly, with little adult supervision.   The show did have suggestive content but in China I assume they won't allow that.  I shouldn't of said avid more like yes they watched it whenever they didn't have sports or homework themselves. Idk.............i can see how this would be a big deal in China though.
Seems this has been long in developing from as far back as 2011.  Wonder if this is a sure thing?

Guest JzzMeen

Eileen531 said: Wow, that is so different then the china, new zealand news. Maybe things are jumbled and it will get sorted as Jzzmeen suggest we wait for clarification.
My daughters were GG watchers.  Upper East Side big dough for sure with Central Park in the middle.  This is what I got for Wikipedia if anyone is not sure.The highlighted part is the person GG who shares gossip/rumors true or false and causes trouble in the school. Sorry if you guys already know of this.....i can remove it, so let me know.
High school is over for the privileged former students at an exclusive prep school on Manhattan's Upper East Side, but Gossip Girl still shares text-messaged scoops on scandals and heartache. As the graduates embark on their futures, with some attending college and others focusing on burgeoning careers, Gossip Girl continues to stir the pot and feed any potential scandals. And still the identity of Gossip Girl remains a mystery.