Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest AndOne

@saved2k whhwhhaattt... am i too late? I haven't gotten one and the troll doll is on sale now? nooooooooooooooo  :((   how are you? :D

hellooo everyone! Am waiting impatiently for April!  :)>- 

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

Guys Please upload their dvd interview its out now! Sorry I don't know how to upload! :-( thank you! Goodness I'm so scared to write something here! Don't wanna get warnings again from our admin!

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

To @"we loverachelpark-stv ...im scared also..to get warning from admin....

Feeling happy..goodnight everyone...im now log out...11pm already......i hope my dream tonight will go to muro-muro island...thanks to save2k.....

To those wondering about the new Healer DVD Commentary Teaser, I'm just leaving it here to those who want to watch it and to not want to venture off to the Healer thread.

Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook did the DVD commentary with the 2 directors and also did individual commentaries that will be included in Healer's Directors Cut DVD.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Soompi has been having some technical difficulties.
To watch video, right click and pick "Open Link in New Tab".
You will be redirected to YouTube.

credits to owner

she looks so, so cute in the teaser!! i love her outfit and her nails and her hair!! she's so pretty! and i love hearing her laugh so much!
and for some reason i love it whenever her hair is behind her ears because i love the way her ears are pierced lol 
:)

Guest Eileen531

@ weloverachel...,
That was easy........you asked someone to upload the teaser and OskanaS obliged.  Very nice.  It's a great teaser for only being a minute long.  Such good memories. Thanks.

Guest AndOne

saved2K said: AndOne said: @saved2k whhwhhaattt... am i too late? I haven't gotten one and the troll doll is on sale now? nooooooooooooooo  :((   how are you? :D

hellooo everyone! Am waiting impatiently for April!  :)>- 

Hello to all pmy fans out thier.. And also anti pmy ...i know some of you...drop by... :) i read that in .pmy interview...on sina that she prepared a comeback drama...and she said also that it surprise for us...

Guest adniRose

thanks @everyone for the warm welcome..just watch the HanBam interview and it's really funny and they're so adorable.. i really love Minyoung's big laugh, it's contagious coz i end up laughing as well..:))since they talk about rom-com, yeah i hope her next project will be rom-com then..

While patiently waiting for the news on her Chinese drama ..... let's enjoy some of her Compagna pics  <:-P  <:-P

mZxh8e3.jpg

X8uNiRY.jpg

YmqSbSy.jpg

credit Dotamvu  
(wow.... it's been a long time since I last visited the PMY Vietnamese fansite....gives me a nostalgic feeling ...miss you guys terribly @Jzzmeen, @yamashi02, @gogeous.haha, @mimi26  remember the SDA ~ Seoul International Drama Awards????)  :x :x  
wow soompi can really be a good place to meet good friends  <:-P

Two assistant writers worked with Writer Song Ji-Na for Healer answered some questions in SJN website (dramada.com). They are Park Chan Young and No Sun Jae. The Q&A has been translated and posted in morumoruisland blog (http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/2015/03/two-assistant-writers-worked-with.html)In case some of you have not yet read it, here some parts of it which mentioned about PMY.
Q: What did you think of the casting choice of Actors Ji and Park(MinYoung)!NSJ: At first, I thought the choice was great! And as the show progressed, what we said the most was what would we have done if we didn’t have those two actors!PCY: In my case, I didn’t have the same level of confidence as Writer Song. At first.
I thought they were good actors, and that the cast was not bad for a miniseries. That’s what I was like back then. I could even imagine other actors playing the roles of Jung-Hoo and Young-Shin in my head.

Now? That’s impossible. Not imaginable.

Seo Jung-Hoo is basically Ji Chang-Wook himself, and Chae Young-Shin is Park Min Young herself.
This was an irreplaceable cast.

Leaving all things behind, I’m a fan of the two now. I managed to get actor Ji’s autograph at the wrap-up party, but I still regret to this day that I didn’t get one from actress Park. (Still got to take a picture with her though.)
Q: Was there any acting performance of actress Park Min-Young that surprised you? I wonder if she spent a lot of time on researching her character and discussed things with the writers, too.PCY: I personally liked actress Park Min-Young’s crying scenes. I’m the kind of viewer that thinks, “What? Why’s she crying?” if I don’t understand the emotions of that actress, but when PMY cries, I would think, “That’s right. Young-Shin is a kindhearted character indeed.”

To name a specific scene, in episode 14, when she goes, “Is he alright? Is he not alright?” then “Just where is he?! Please!” with her eyes full of tears, that moment of Young-Shin left a big impression on me.

Lastly, to add something about actress PMY,

In the beginning, both actors would often visit the studio and ask the Writer about their characters, and one day, she came with lots of ideas about YS’s attire. She had brought her tablet with lots of fashion pictures for reference. She’d say, “How about this? I was also thinking about this,” to the Writer, and as I watched from the side, I was impressed that our main actors were all very ambitious about their acting.NSJ: Actress PMY also came to the studio several times before we started to discuss the character with the Writer. She had taken a lot of notes as she read the script, too. (Both actors would open up their notebooks as soon as they sat down and take notes so diligently.)
As the Writer had mentioned, you could see the passion in them of wanting to try, wanting to transform themselves. Judging from her speech at the KBS Drama Awards, she must have had a lot of thoughts on her acting. I had thought her acting skills had reached a certain level even before, so I was happy to see Young-Shin.

She was lovely in scenes where she was singing and dancing and when she’d cover her eyes as she explained to detective Yoon about when she met Healer, and she must have cried for real when she met her mother for the first time, as her face got really red. I couldn’t help but admit that she’s a good actress.
And here some part of SJN Q&A which mentioned PMY (http://morumoruisland.blogspot.com/2015/02/writer-song-ji-nas-q-about-herself-and.html)
Q: I could tell how you love Ji Chang-Wook, but what about Park Min-Young?
A: Actually, I didn't know about her that well, and when I saw some of her work, the impression was: she has good diction, her voice is clear (something important for me), and that her eyes are clear and powerful. Then our director gave a strong recommendation. That she can be trusted.
When I met her in person for the first time, I could feel the aura of "I want to do it. I want to act. I really want to act properly." Park Min-Young was someone who wanted to be an actress, not a star. I'll keep on cheering for her. Seriously. What would we have done if they hadn't played Jung-Hoo and Young-Shin?

These parts of Q&A has made me more sure that she's a good actress that has great passion for acting, she deserve to get praise and being adored by many people. It also made me more proud as her fan.Tbh Healer has turned me from a passive fans of her into a more active fans of her. Before, I just like her but didn't talk a lot about her or checked her SNS often. Now, I check her SNS, this thread, healer thread, and changmin thread everyday.. I share some things about her (such as her interview translation, gifs, pics, etc) in threads which I have never has done before.I really wish she'll keep develop her career in acting and get her goals. In the future, it'll be awesome if more people acknowledge her as a good actress that has a lot of passion in her career.AND one more thing: it'll be great if her fan service improved, in instance by updating her ig everyday or at least twice a week. sigh.

Guest Eileen531

Thanks OO1230,
I did see this on MoruMoruIsland blog earlier today.  It's a very interesting read and I enjoyed all the behind the scenes details from the writer's point of view.  Sound like Sjn also has a good atmosphere which the writers flourish and learn.  Hope they both will have projects down the road with the same qualities that made us love Healer.  One can hope. lol