Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest weloverachelpark_stv

@dandelionjd sorry but we need to clarify things! It's the truth her haters are making her life miserable! Thank goodness she's free! A perfect cover up is suzy! Min Young please fall in love soon!

@springpebble loved what you said about min young! She's s low profile actress! She doesn't like too much attention that's why we love her! Actually most korean actresses are just being real with themselves! Min young doesn't like too much good publicity on her behalf! She wants to help people secretly! Unlike some popular actresses who will broadcast everything and let everyone know how good and kind hearted they are!

blossomnagr said: It is really late, actually it is 5 am in my part of the world but can't go to bed until I share my joy over the news here as well. 
Friends on twitter know how happy I am and that I can't contain myself for the time being. It is really a very good news for me. I wish the very best to both parties that revealed the news and truly believe that it is a blessing news for PMY and her fans, CLEAN SLATE. Though I always keep silent on personal matters, this one needed to be commented. 
Have a wonderful day everyone and let the party begin. 
PS. If PMY updates today with a big smile, I change my pics on all SNS. I haven't done it since I entered the fandom but I promise to differ if my wish is fulfilled though I am already happy to the moon and back. LOL  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest springpebble

I know this is out of tangent here and forgive me but I have to rant a little, just a little ;-) 
As a MM shipper, I'm still happy for both parties even if they found their separate direction to take. As fans, we are there to support them even if it hurts that our wishes and desires for both of them didn't push through. It will be dishonest not to admit that we are disappointed when our fears of separation was confirmed but then we are first and foremost a fan at heart who will be happy wherever the sail will take them. 
I say cheers to the fans of PMY who are really world class, they really define the word to the fullest...especially to the MM shippers that instead of finding them in a downhearted mood, they were instead happy of the closure and wishing the other party to be happy with his present someone. So, how can you not love the fans of PMY?  We wish the best for LMH and hope that his present relationship will flourish. We have to release the blessing, so, PMY will also be blessed in return. 8-}

@Bon-bon007 true! there's a deeper truth to this! All I can say is min young was the real victim here! If only I can say something in this thread that can make her haters shut up but I will respect min young's privacy! She is such a brave woman! I really wanna talk to you someday via facebook about her if you want to! So happy that finally she can move on! All in the name of love she will deny herself just because of protecting "him" remember the KBS awards when she said that "I want to have a boyfriend" sources say that she has a boyfriend that time but I won't tell who! You know who it is! Min Young is SELFLESS! She will deny herself a hundred times if she has to because she loved "him"so much! Both of them had been protecting each other for so long! So to all haters of Min Young! BE VERY CAREFUL of what you're doing because you don't know what she's been through and what she did just because of LOVE! You will all shut up if you will really know THE WHOLE TRUTH! If I were you just leave her alone because the truth will hurt all of you! Our sources are her avid korean fans! Don't judge her because you don't know how both of them suffered silently! Both of them tried to work things out and sacrificed a lot in the name of love! I will stop here! Just leave her alone okay haters! Adios!

web_1982154145_8d56f30b_zpscqttq3cf.jpg

Pic from Park Min Young DC. Cr as tagged (I guess)
Happy as long as she's happy~ ^^Happy because more people see her beauty (physic and personality) :xShe doesn't have to declare to public if she's in love with someone or are dating..Important thing is her happinessYet I do wish she's indeed has someone special and they enjoy their "getting-to-know-each-other" relationship quietly~ kkkI mean to keep the balance of her career and love-life  ;))

weloverachelpark_stv said: @Bon-bon007 true! there's a deeper truth to this! All I can say is min young was the real victim here! If only I can say something in this thread that can make her haters shut up but I will respect min young's privacy! She is such a brave woman! I really wanna talk to you someday via facebook about her if you want to! So happy that finally she can move on! All in the name of love she will deny herself just because of protecting "him" remember the KBS awards when she said that "I want to have a boyfriend" sources say that she has a boyfriend that time but I won't tell who! You know who it is! Min Young is SELFLESS! She will deny herself a hundred times if she has to because she loved "him"so much! Both of them had been protecting each other for so long! So to all haters of Min Young! BE VERY CAREFUL of what you're doing because you don't know what she's been through and what she did just because of LOVE! You will all shut up if you will really know THE WHOLE TRUTH! If I were you just leave her alone because the truth will hurt all of you! Our sources are her avid korean fans! Don't judge her because you don't know how both of them suffered silently! Both of them tried to work things out and sacrificed a lot in the name of love! I will stop here! Just leave her alone okay haters! Adios!

@001230 so true! ah not another actor please! I'm dreaming of her falling in love with a handsome and smart guy who will swept her off her feet and give her eternal happiness! She's glowing! Love you min young! M so happy today! Felt so extremely happy for her! Selca! guys please encourage her to post new photos of her cooking or baking! Ahhhhhhh

Thank you guys for keeping this thread alive! She has this super loyal fan whom I admired dearly! Her ig account is @kamlp she's from Hong Kong I think! She's always been with her from the very start! Loved it when I saw fans sticking by her side no matter what! To the admin of this thread! Good job! Thank you for a job well done!

Welcome to all the new fans. Glad to have you here. You bring in a lot of enthusiasm and renew our love for Park Min Young. May our tribe multiply!

I really hope this signifies a true closure. Min Young has hinted at this from a long time, but I am glad this dating news has come to confirm it. Best of luck to Lee Min Ho and Suzy. Pray from my heart that the road is easier for them than it was for MinMin. I really wish celebs can date freely so that they don't have to hide it so much to be followed by papz wherever they go. Anyway, as a Min Young fan, I am just glad this is over.

Just a word of caution. I know you love MY a lot and that it is because of your love for her that you get so hurt when she gets bashed. But dears, please let's not bring in things about other actresses to this thread. Most actresses have it really hard in the industry.We don't know all their circumstances or the struggles they have gone through. So let's not be hard on others just because some of them may have a few immature fans. It shows our class and not theirs. Let's keep this thread a positive place. Besides, we might get warned by the Mods. Even when we have gone through highs and lows, we have always tried to remain classy and that is why we have a good name as a fandom. Let's just celebrate Min Young since she has so many wonderful qualities. She mentioned recently that she does not get discouraged by having antis, but hopes that they would also become her fans one by one. That is her spirit, her heart is full of positivity. So let's emulate that.

Despite all that has happened, Min Young is in a good place now and that is what matters. In Korea, she has gained new fans and her i-fans have also increased tremendously. She is enjoying hanging out with her friends, travelling abroad and is basking in the love of her fans. As her fans, let's also look forward to the future.

Min Youngsshi, it has been long since we saw you on some variety show. Can you please do some variety this year?

I like this dance better than 'Tell Me'.

Is Min Young really waiting for her hair to grow long before she even whispers about her new project? #-o Oh hair, please grow long!

Good to know that Min Young still keeps in touch with her girl colleagues from her old dramas. I remember an actress in Princess Ja Myung Go had also mentioned around 2 years back that she meets up with MY often. It shows what kind of a person you are when you don't forget your old friends.

Good day to everyone!

@springpebble don't be sad dear! They loved each other secretly... Ahh it's so hard to speak up because we are on a public forum! We love Min Ho and Min Young so much and we respect their privacy! How I wish I can talk to you privately! Anyways, we wanna see min young happilly dating again!

Just a giveaway to you dear! @springpebble watch THE HEIRS and you will know THE TRUTH! What's Kim Ji Won's name? She's MH fiance from that drama! To all Min Young's stupid haters out there, RACHEL IS PARK MIN YOUNGS ENGLISH NAME FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

So don't feel bad @springpebble because they loved each other secretly! Whatever will happen in the future their love for each other will not die even if they won't end up marrying each other! Once again! I repeat to all her IGNORANT HATERS OUT THERE. RACHEL is Park Min Young's english name and Rachel is Kim Tan's finceé in that drama! So please shut up!

So please stop accusing her of flirting! Set the facts straight okay! Anyhow, celebrate min young's freedom from all those creature! Culture depot what's up for our Min Young?