Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Bon-bon007 said: @saved2K Ok, ok I'm thinking carefully now. I would go for the latest. JCW/PMY. I can not let go of them yet. Not soon. But you're right @rushcute lets do wine tasting, I mean shipper's tasting. Gosh! PHJ is my flower boy and a good candidate for MY. @saved2K can we try LJS too? Do you feel any chem between them?

dandelionjd said: saved2K said:
why are you so surprised to read so many ships here my dear.... don't you know that PMY  is the Queen of Chemistry hahahahaha.  

Did I read you right ?  Park Hae Jin, waaaaahhhhhhhhhh waaaahhhh   oh my, you're so gifted, you can read my mind  >:D<
but seriously, that I have to see first.... if they can win over ChangMin  \:D/  \:D/  

saved2K said: Bon-bon007 said: @saved2K Ok, ok I'm thinking carefully now. I would go for the latest. JCW/PMY. I can not let go of them yet. Not soon. But you're right @rushcute lets do wine tasting, I mean shipper's tasting. Gosh! PHJ is my flower boy and a good candidate for MY. @saved2K can we try LJS too? Do you feel any chem between them?

Guest adikkeluangman

The pictures still for the last episode of Healer... Presenting the A-Team. She looks so petite between Yoo Ji Tae and Ji Chang Wook (via NamooActors)10403318_805939459500202_643074002252027

Oh my, sorry I should have written sight-seeing instead of side-seeing.... just nervous, my fellow ChangMiners might eject me from my comfy spot in our delulu hotel for turning this thread into another shippers' paradise yay.... sorry guys

Ok   Let's see who looks best with PMY for her next drama
1.  Park Hae Jin  ( oh my goodness !!!!)
park-hae-jin.pnghealerava-53671.jpg
2.  Seo In Guk
isenberg000-600x347.jpg

3.  Kim Woo Bin
od0cd8f24tj1tex489lmys5gxpr6vnpa.jpg

4.  Yoo Yeon Seok
superthumb.jpgairjxe.jpg?itok=P2tNdLoR

5.  Yoo Ah In
korea-golden-disk-9.jpg

6.  Ji Yi Han
jin2.jpg

You might want to add hahahaha.  sorry @blossomnagr.... please bear with us for now :x

saved2K said:
Ok   Let's see who looks best with PMY for her next drama
1.  Park Hae Jin  ( oh my goodness !!!!)
2.  Seo In Guk
3.  Kim Woo Bin
4.  Yoo Yeon Seok
5.  Yoo Ah In
6.  Jin Yi Han

You might want to had hahahaha.  sorry @blossomnagr.... please bear with us for now :x

Guest dreamotp1992

@saved2K: In the list that you want PMY to pair with male co star, I don't see Song Joong Ki name. I like him from SKKS. It's good to see both of them on screen. But I really don't want her to be paired with Kim Woo Bin. I think she has good chemistry with male actors was born in 1987 like (Le Min Ho, Seo In Gook and now is Ji Chang Wook). The chemistry of her and JCW make me obsessed until now. I love ChangMin couple forever and I hope she will have another drama with JCW.

Guest treasure51

Jin yi han, they met twice in dr.Jin and A New Leaf..(i dont think they will make it thrice) I like number 1, park hae jin (never saw his drama) but i think he looks better with PMY than other candidates (i want to hear oppa too) Make me curious, who is her next co-star in her new drama. ?? :):);)