Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest dreamotp1992

Hello everyaone, I'm a Newbee here. I love Min Young so I want to join this thread. Very glad to see all of you here.

Guest lovekayla

@dandelionjd You are right. Maybe it's good thing that we don't know what they are like IRL so we can imagine endless possibilities! And in my mind, JCY & PMY's off-screen chemistry may or may not involve a certain white blanket and a wife beater shirt.........*quickly ducks and covers*

Hello PMY lovers!BIG WELCOME to all NEWBIES... WELCOME ChangMin shippers, SIG-PMY Coupling, MulRang Couple, KWB-PMY, LJK-PMY and SJK-PMY Couple and the newest coupling PHJ-PMY. Personally, I'm still a ChangMin shipper, but I'm praying for SJK-PMY team-up too. And who wouldn't want LJK for her? Goodness gracious! I'm confused now lol. All lurkers please join the club! This is fun!
Thanks to all who updated and posted pix, videos and articles. I want to hear more, more news about PMY's drama and movie. Maybe soon:((
I can say PMY has this amazing, oozing chemistry with all of her co-stars. I wish to see her in a RomCom drama. Hopefully very soon... 

@ saved2KShe definitely goes well with everybody. But my heart still belongs to pic# 1 but your last pic is quite interesting. How about SJK-PMY and LJK-PMY pleassss... Lets do shipping tasting lol. Sorry for being demanding. Thanks in advance...

Guest blossomnagr

While everybody is busy discussing her possible future pairing, I'll share some gifs from ISENBERG. And concern shipping, I don't mind seeing her paired with anyone as long as they get along well :)

88794f93jw1eqb4xcjmy3g20bo06kb29.gif88794f93jw1eqb554qecog20bo06k7wh.gif
88794f93jw1eqb4zu8gxig20bo06ke83.gif88794f93jw1eqb52sfp5mg20bo06kx6p.gif

cre: 朴敏英银星后援会 weibo 

@saved2K Ok, ok I'm thinking carefully now. I would go for the latest. JCW/PMY. I can not let go of them yet. Not soon. But you're right @rushcute lets do wine tasting, I mean shipper's tasting. Gosh! PHJ is my flower boy and a good candidate for MY. @saved2K can we try LJS too? Do you feel any chem between them?

saved2K said:
why are you so surprised to read so many ships here my dear.... don't you know that PMY  is the Queen of Chemistry hahahahaha.  

Did I read you right ?  Park Hae Jin, waaaaahhhhhhhhhh waaaahhhh   oh my, you're so gifted, you can read my mind  >:D<
but seriously, that I have to see first.... if they can win over ChangMin  \:D/  \:D/