Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest lifesoeasy

Tonight i received a lots of MSM for my fellow Pilipino showing their Love and Support for Park min young.Their eagerness for voting was highly appreciated...,,Thank you my fellow kababayan...I just wanna extend my gratitude to all of you who makes extra effort and endure some difficulties for voting.

Tonight i received a lots of MSM for my fellow Pilipino showing their Love and Support for Park min young.Their eagerness for voting was highly appreciated...,,Thank you my fellow kababayan...I just wanna extend my gratitude to all of you who makes extra effort and endure some difficulties for voting.

Don't worry i made some instruction already.and there is somebody also  gave help to understand the way of voting.Some of them came from the of provinces Davao and Cebu.Isipin mo yon.????????????? ...And some other out of the Philippine Country....I just laughing on  my screen right now.Every body choose .Y Park min young....YYYYYYYYYYYYeeeeHHHHHHHeee!!!!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D>...

@mimi...you haven't watching ep 15 yet????Well..in my own understanding KT act more atrocious because YR choose H.J instead of him.And YR pretend her self not knowing H.J.but behind of her mind she remember every thing.She was afraid only  to tell the truth..I felt little  bit anxiety in this ep cos i was a big fan of Yoo Mina and Hyuk Jin.Now that they had chance to be together again,,Really excited for next ep.Hope more exciting will revealed...I keep watching on you.Mina being operated looks real...good effect..

Guest JzzMeen

Hello MY Fans...
So happy to see more new MY fans in the thread.... and glad too that we have more people to vote for her this year. Thanks all for the efforts in promoting her.

a141454dgw1duygu2xa8ij.jpgcre: as  tagged from WEIBO
Found this clip from YT, titled -- "Bullied Park Min Young on Ya Shim Man Man".. she seems very shy and cute here.. no Eng subtitle.. but with Chinese sub.. 

thanks to the uploader

Guest lifesoeasy

Hello MY Fans...

So happy to see more new MY fans in the thread.... and glad too that we have more people to vote for her this year. Thanks all for the efforts in promoting her.

a141454dgw1duygu2xa8ij.jpgcre: as  tagged from WEIBO
Found this clip from YT, titled -- "Bullied Park Min Young on Ya Shim Man Man".. she seems very shy and cute here.. no Eng subtitle.. but with Chinese sub.. 

thanks to the uploader.....

Park min young very funny.....i got so much laughter today....

120716_50036d43dba55.jpg

Min Young's so dedicated to work, but I hope she takes time to rest and take care of her body!

:(

That's why we have to give credit to her acting (maka-segway eh lol)...Continue voting for her in SDA! 

Good morning

:)