Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

@JzzMeen Looks like you have mastered the new Soompi format. :) Welcome back, chinggu! Your fan arts are beautiful as always. Isn't being a fan a learning experience? You made such fabulous fan videos the past few months. Hope you make more beautiful fan arts and videos before we reach the 300 mark. :-bd
@yamashi02 Thanks dear for lifting our spirits. Like you said, the important thing is that we stand together and show our support as much as we can until the end. The BTS pics are so funny. To see her walking with a traditional hair style wearing super short shorts. LOL
@saved2k Thank God SDA brought you back. >:D< I remember all the voting we did last time. So all ready for this year's voting? Now start watching Jin and give us your valuable feed back.
@annealcones You are now in Bahrain? I know there are lots of Indians there. Thanks for being a part of this thread. If Indians are friendly, Filipinas are super fun to be with. :) Hope we can all stand together and support her as much as we can. Thanks for voting, dear. The server is really a problem. :(
@jerebtang SKKS is loads of fun and full of suspense. So you can watch it to relax. So like all the PMY fans here, I also recommend it.
@yumpmy and @whyiamhere22 Why am I not surprised? :)) That makes it 98. 2 perc. ;)
@annayusep Great to see you here. Welcome to the PMY thread. >:D< Feel free to share your thoughts and hope we all have loads of fun together.
@Jasmine Lee Welcome to the PMY thread. >:D< Let's all do our bit. Thanks for voting. Hope we can keep it up until the end.

Guest lifesoeasy

@JzzMeen

Looks like you have mastered the new Soompi format.

:)

Welcome back, chinggu! Your fan arts are beautiful as always. Isn't being a fan a learning experience? You made such fabulous fan videos the past few months. Hope you make more beautiful fan arts and videos before we reach the 300 mark. :-bd

@yamashi02

Thanks dear for lifting our spirits. Like you said, the important thing is that we stand together and show our support as much as we can until the end. The BTS pics are so funny. To see her walking with a traditional hair style wearing super short shorts. LOL

@saved2k

Thank God SDA brought you back. >

:D

< I remember all the voting we did last time. So all ready for this year's voting? Now start watching Jin and give us your valuable feed back.

@annealcones

You are now in Bahrain? I know there are lots of Indians there. Thanks for being a part of this thread. If Indians are friendly, Filipinas are super fun to be with.

Hope we can all stand together and support her as much as we can. Thanks for voting, dear. The server is really a problem.

:(
@jerebtang

SKKS is loads of fun and full of suspense. So you can watch it to relax. So like all the PMY fans here, I also recommend it.

@yumpmy

and @whyiamhere22 Why am I not surprised?

) That makes it 98. 2 perc.

;)
@annayusep

Great to see you here. Welcome to the PMY thread. >

< Feel free to share your thoughts and hope we all have loads of fun together.

@Jasmine Lee

Welcome to the PMY thread. >

< Let's all do our bit. Thanks for voting. Hope we can keep it up until the end.

@mimi26....no I;m here now in the Philippines,I came 1 month ago for vacation.Yes..its true this thread are soo funny...i enjoy it every single moment of my life..If i feel bored i just open this thread and have some fun.About the voting i didn't waste my time,i voted everyday...

).......By the way  Dr.Jin also nominees for Seoul international drama award. and now reaching 68 thousand something.I think # one in voting.

Guest lifesoeasy

@mimi26....no I;m here now in the Philippines,I came 1 month ago for vacation.Yes..its true this thread are soo funny...i enjoy it every single moment of my life..If i feel bored i just open this thread and have some fun.About the voting i didn't waste my time,i voted everyday...

).......By the way  Dr.Jin also nominees for Seoul international drama award. and now reaching 68 thousand something.I think # one in voting.

Thank you...actually I'm going anywhere just to enjoy myself.All of my life its been working and working.....sometimes its felt so hard to live by myself abroad.Too much Competition....and most of all rare people to be with.....What about you,still schooling?Its really fun having conversation with you....=D

Guest lifesoeasy

Thank you...actually I'm going anywhere just to enjoy myself.All of my life its been working and working.....sometimes its felt so hard to live by myself abroad.Too much Competition....and most of all rare people to be with.....What about you,still schooling?Its really fun having conversation with you....=D

Guest JzzMeen

Oooppss... sorry for the double post... since I dont know how to delete.. I just re-edited it..
Besides under SDA's People Choice (Best Actress)... there is another section that need our votes, Outstanding Korean Drama Prize, Korean Drama category. There are "City Hunter" and "Glory Jane" . CH is currently at 3rd and GJ at 10th.
http://en.korea.com/event/sda2012/kdrama-prize/?action=vote&votecat=k-drama-sda2012 

9a6d8407tw1duswnefv6kj.jpgcre: WEIBO

Guest JzzMeen

Hello Everyone...

class="ks_article_title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 7px; font-size: 24px; text-transform: capitalize; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Park Min Young, High Acting Fees But Why So Casted Often?4828-park-min-young.jpg

Park Min Young who is currently in production for the MBC drama 'Dr. Jin' has been positively critiqued for her calm and strong acting skills.

Park Min Young through 'Dr. Jin' has shown competition to her fellow 20s actresses. In the year of 2010 she was praised for her strong acting skills and gorgeous looks in KBS 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal.' In 2011 she did a production with actor Lee Min Ho for SBS 'City Hunter.'

So the question now is why is Park Min Young so highly casted upon by productions when her casting fees are very high?

Up until two years ago, her casting fee was only $2,000. But after building her acting skills and producing positive outcomes in several dramas, her casting fee sky rocketed to $10,000 and now she is at $20,000.

Many drama production staffs have stated "Her casting fees are worth it because she is an actress who gives off good ratings after what is invested in her. She has shown the public and the drama production people her talents. It's not just word of mouth that goes around that she gives produces good work, many of her productions prove it."

credit: koreaportal.com

I love reading good comment given to our girl... 

So....this is the ANSWER to those who always ASK " Why Park Min Young again??"  everytimes she is a casted in a new project.. 

To her fans we know she works hard to improve herself and she always positive ...so no wonder why she is loved by many people...:x

Dont forget to vote for her !!!!  :)

@mimi26, I had to unlurk myself. I wont miss the chance to post the 200th greeting... Still learning this new Soompi ..I think I will survive here as long as I know how to post images, vid and edit posts .... :))

@yamashi02, sorry I'm just a silent reader on WEIBO...never post yet..  there are some WEIBO MY fans who are on twitter like ComeOn_3 and MyPark0304 , can follow them too..

Guest myphim

How come SDA only let me vote once. I voted for Min Young yesterday and want to vote again today but they keep saying I have already cast my vote. I thought we can vote once everyday???

Guest JzzMeen

How come SDA only let me vote once. I voted for Min Young yesterday and want to vote again today but they keep saying I have already cast my vote. I thought we can vote once everyday???

AxkfGdGCEAEyIFD.jpg:large
cre: ComeOn_3 twitter
Thanks for the article Jzz. As per the Korean articles I read, she earned 2 million won per episode of SKKS and now she is earning 20 million won for each episode of Jin. Will that correspond to those dollar figures? It is a great salary for a female actress her age. I read that last year KTH n SSH earned 100 million won in total for My Princess and they were among the highest earning celebrities for dramas. So she is earning quite well. But like you pointed out,  drama producers are picking her even when she is priced high because they feel she is worth it. She has the backing of successful projects and her professionalism and acting skills have been much appreciated. Like the Antis say, it is not that she is just lucky to get these projects.

About the voting, I too encountered the same problem, could vote from one FB account, but the other one was saying "already voted". Will try again.

To all the fans who are exerting efforts to vote for Min Young, thank you so much! There's still time left so let's continue to vote :) Aja! :D
@JzzMeen thanks for the article, Min Young's salary is pretty high for an actress/non-idol of her age. I love what the production staffs have said; her salary is worth it that's why she's always casted in dramas. I hope the haters can see that hehe. Min Young always gives her best in whatever she does, plus she has a very nice attitude and she can brighten the mood of the people around her. Isn't that a package deal already? Now who wouldn't want to cast her? :)
@mimi The pictures are gorgeous! Well, Min Young is always gorgeous and elegant. I also want her shoes! But I guess that costs a fortune. :((
I've also encountered problems in voting. I have 2 FB accounts and when I'm about to vote through my 2nd account, the server keeps on telling me that I voted already; after some hours I tried voting again and it worked, so i suppose we put a time interval if vote using our FB accounts. BTW, what is happening in the daum voting? I think most of her weibo/chinese fans are casting their votes in daum.
Good day everyone! Keep on voting! :) :) :) 

Guest blackghost.vs

Ghost was one of the most thriller  korean drama I ever seen. well before Ghost it was City Hunter, which made me ask this?!?!policef.jpg

Guest lifesoeasy

How come SDA only let me vote once. I voted for Min Young yesterday and want to vote again today but they keep saying I have already cast my vote. I thought we can vote once everyday.     

@myphim2009....the server always the problem....hard to make vote.maybe they afraid  that PARK MIN YOUNG  gets a higher vote to put her in first place.....hehehe...     ......But i made my vote today.Park min young.....fighting!!!!!!1                                                                                                                                                                      

[/left]