Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Зображення

JTBC’s upcoming drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” has released a new behind-the-scenes video!

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” tells the story of a woman named Mok Hae Won (Park Min Young) who moves back to her small hometown after getting sick of the city life in Seoul and reunites with former high school classmate and current independent bookstore owner Im Eun Seob (Seo Kang Joon).

The script reading begins with the actors introducing themselves and the director and screenwriter expressing their wishes for the actors to film safely and enjoyably. In addition to the leads Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Young, actresses Moon Jung Hee, Kim Hwan Hee, and Im Se Mi were also present at the script reading.

Park Min Young shares, “I’ve taken on the role of Hae Won, who used to teach cello to students in Seoul but shuts the door to her heart after getting hurt by many people. She returns to the town of Buk Hyeon where she used to live when she was young. She’s a character who is healed after meeting Eun Seob, her aunt, and the people she used to know when she was younger.”

Seo Kang Joon also introduces his character by sharing, “Eun Seob runs ‘Goodnight Bookstore,’ and he’s a simple and warm guy. When Hae Won moves to the city of Hye Cheon, they heal each other, give strength to each other, and grow together.”

On her thoughts on the script reading, Park Min Young says, “Normally, script readings are inevitably awkward, and I was worried because I was very nervous. However, many people put on an excellent performance, so it was fun, and I was happy.” She adds, “It was a good time that made me feel certain that this will be a good project.”

Seo Kang Joon reveals, “I was really nervous, but the senior actors made it very fun. I think that each individual’s compatibility [with their character] is really great, so we had a very fun reading, and I’m looking forward to what’s to come. I hope this becomes a warm project for the people watching as well as the people acting.”

Park Min Young wraps up the video by saying, “Like the title says, we’ll be coming in February when the weather is slightly nicer, so please show lots of interest and love.”

I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice” premieres on February 24 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki! Check out the teaser here.