Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

0002814293_003_20191002103026763.jpg?type=w430

Oh Hwan-min 1T 3CP Production of JTBC Drama Headquarters

-Park Min-young, Seo Kang-jun confirmed the appearance 'I'll visit if the weather is good' based on the novel. What kind of drama do you make?

▶ The original work 'I'll visit you if the weather is good' is a work that people liked very much. I want to express it as a watercolor. Park Min-young and Seo Kang-joon chose this work for a good reason. The heart ringing power, that's going to find viewers with another ringing in the drama. There is the power of submerge, felt in the water.

-Park Min-young, Seo Kang-jun, what kind of transformation do you want to go 'if the weather is good.'

Park Min-young has an image that looks urban. This time, unlike the existing image seems to be simple. Seo Kang is also trying to show something different. Not old, the artist expressed the visual part well. Good originals, writers, directors and actors combined. It is scheduled to be broadcast in the first half of 2020, and is working with the desire to become a drama that can be watched warmly while eating sweet potatoes. I want you to watch.

-JTBC to produce a variety of works. What is your vision?

▶ The company is creating an environment in which dramas can be produced autonomously. The result is a variety of genres such as modern drama, historical drama, and fantasy. Many people are working hard, including producers, directors, writers and staff. Better dramas will find viewers. I hope you expect.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002814293?fbclid=IwAR0Vm2R9Mk4h09C8w6wBcOnp6JKi7g1LeY6oELLk5kdQRF4X7lMlYh9roq4

Min Young in Italy! Why couldn’t she have gone next week when I’m travelling there by that time. what a missed opportunity for me :dissapointed_relieved: Of course it’s not as if I could be lucky enough to bump into her :lol:but it must’ve been thrilling to know you’re at the same place at the same time.

I’m glad to see she’s enjoying herself with all the travels she’s been doing. She really  works hard and play harder...lol. Just another thing to admire about her. Keep it up girl!

• Love 1