Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

On 7/24/2019 at 10:18 PM, seoseo said:

Like to see pmy as doctor..not like dr.jin..but like drama romantic teacher dr.kim female version..or some like strong female characters..

I’d love to see her as a forensic doctor, bravely dissecting corpses and solving mysterious death and cold cases. Or a romantic comedy in ancient setting and maybe pairing with Ji Chang Wook again soon. :wub:

• Like 1

[I feel that happiness can be the most important driving force in my life. I want to be happy and happy all the time, enjoy living in the present, and love everything, no matter what. - Park Min-young】

[When I do something, I feel as if I can do what I can and use my best. It will become the driving force for other things and turn into a powerful force. - Park Min-yоung】

СвÑÑлина вÑд Oksana Syutra.

СвÑÑлина вÑд Oksana Syutra.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19.08.01 VOGUE Taiwan 

[

Park Min-ying: "Beyond the past, now is more calm." Whether you are working or falling in love, as long as you are happy, you can become the most important driving force in your life.

Pretty may be the first impression many people see her, such as the blooming tulips, the elegant glow of gold, the sunshine in the smile, the bright and cheerful appearance attracts the attention, Park Min-ying is like a tulip with toughness, always want to do it. Better, more, and still continue to dissipate vitality after being cut, grow taller and more charming than the original, and strive to participate in every work, whether it brings amazing viewing, discussion, or audience comments, still Go straight ahead and bet on the new performance, creating the title of the romantic comedy queen.
Debut from the newcomers in the "Unstoppable High Kick" to play a natural and eye-catching acting, to the topic "City Hunter", "Healer Healer", and the recent hot discussion of the Korean drama "Why is the Golden Secretary" and "She "Private Life", although not frequently appeared on the screen, but Park Min-ying always returns with the new work, always impressed the public, in this big environment that is easy to lose because of applause, find the original I look at the profession of the actor purely and lead the direction of Park Min-ying to take the script. "In fact, every time I get the script, my standards will change, but the most important thing is that I can feel the charm of that character, and I have to make sure that I can go all out to invest in this work," is it? The current Park Min-ying is the best place to do this idea to promote her choice."
Unlike the sweet appearance, Park Min-ying can be said to be an uncompromising workaholic. Now think about it, I haven’t had a break in the past year and a half. I have been shooting dramas, experimenting with variety shows, and going to overseas events and meeting fans. I am digesting my journey almost every day, so I feel the limits of my physical strength. Therefore, I often urge myself to maintain the habit of exercising, not picky eaters, try to eat on time to maintain their best state. But what to say, let me continue to work to complete the work, not simply want to say "I am digesting the trip", but because I am thinking "I am doing what I like." Go to finish.
Coupled with my perfectionist personality at work, I can't hesitate to try to find a breakthrough. When I filmed "Her Private Life," I have almost no time to sleep, and I continue to delve into finding new ways of expression and how the picture is presented. Well, it is also because I like the actor's job, and working hard with such a pure mood can become a better self. Whether it is a formal job like now, or a personal time to grow up, it can help me to naturally move away from the role played by the previous one and enter the next drama.

14 years of actor career is like traveling, to learn to separate from the role, learn to face the world's applause and ups and downs, accompanied by anxiety, excitement and excitement, the starting point of each journey, remind yourself to open the senses to enjoy the scenery along the way, at the end When looking back on the footprints of growth, Park Min-ying finds the key to getting strength in these journeys.
After experiencing so much, I feel that the most important value in life, the first one will choose "achievement". When I do something, I will do my best and get the sense of accomplishment after I try my best. For me, It will become the driving force for challenging other things, turning into a very powerful force. Although it is somewhat confused with the challenge, it will give higher meaning to the "challenge" before, but now it will feel that it is only a challenge but no achievement, and this will not work. Now, I understand the cold side of the world, so I chose the achievement.

Then come "happy", regardless of work or love, or like my usual lazy appearance, I feel happy, can become the most important driving force in my life, always happy, happy, enjoy the present living life. There is also "love". For a person, love is very important, love everything, no matter what, love for pets, love for family, love between men and women, or pure love for work. I think love is a very important part.
In my life, my 20-year-old youth coexists with the actress's identity. I have spent countless days, nights, and seasons. There are countless days of smiles and tears. Now I am entering the 30th generation of Park Min-ying, and I will count the most changed parts. Is it more calm? It may be a gift from the age, a little let go of the burden, the past care about the lens, the line of sight, to maintain a beautiful and correct way, to talk, etc., but now enjoy the work, become more comfortable, no change The part is probably a clear character that still has some unsatisfactory things. I think this may be a kind of blessing."

Perhaps this change is close to the real self, Park Min-ying said, because my profession is an actor, and my eyes are also a lot of attention, so I actually used to hide my emotions, face emotions or unhappy, first take a deep breath. After the end, if this method fails, then my expression will be revealed, so if it is really impossible for me to suppress and be very angry, I will become very quiet and will enter my own space. I think a lot of people alone.
Regarding the next work, although the blueprint has not yet begun to be planned, it will not begin to prepare, not showing the appearance that has already been shown in front of the audience, but the new, simple and personal feeling of Park Min-ying, just like before. I have publicized the dance film to show me that I have never seen it. In fact, I have always been concerned about dance, but I did not expect to shoot the film. Although I have not studied it too many times, I feel very much when I practice it every time. Interesting, as I said before, this is a gift for fans. In order to meet, I will design a bridge. In fact, I’ve thought about what fans who like me will want to see for a long time, and surprises with such ideas. I didn't expect to be more liked by everyone than I expected, and I will continue to practice in the future. I still hold my motto "Enjoy my life. Enjoy life, want to live happily, bet passionately, no matter what!"

СвÑÑлина вÑд Hong Kong Park Min Young Fan Club.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1