Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

12111940_854371794686049_729270691923999

minyoung-ah, we all love you this you already know, but there's no one can give u what you most deserved, except when it comes from that One True Love, the empty spot in your heart of which only "That Person" can fill. May God bless you to fulfill your dream of meeting your own OTP, while we all really hope "that Person" will be Mr Ji, but whosoever he is, may you find jubilation in true love this year, that every day will be sweet like a birthday. when you finally find "

"the things you like: the sound of the camera shutter he makes, his big hands, smiling eyes, and big embrace." n  the exact fulfillment of her demands of her own OTP in life, ""He should look sharp in appearance, stay modest and reliable, it will be best if he is humorous"... who else exactly fix the bill...but Mr Ji. God bless this OTP to stand the test of time, space and fans/paparizzi's pressures.

• Like 5

Beloved Miss Park-Minyoung:
Lord God the Gracious bless you a loving Birthday (4th Mar), even better if it is spend with someone you loved, (this I pray, is Mr Ji CW.)  We pray that this coming year will be a better year for you, we secretly hope deep in your heart hid from paparazzi prying, you have someone to think of you daily in the other corner of the earth, be it possible “That Person” is Mr Ji hopefully, that he can fly to be with you. ‘That Person’ presence beside you, is your Best Birthday Gift, right? If you loved “That Person” with that same intensities of doubtless, dauntless, selfless manners of what is in Youngshin and InAh, he is so blessed.

Knowing that love being a very sensitive issue in lives of Actors / Actresses. As you need to keep low profile and cannot let reporters or crazy fans knows your heart’s direction, neither can you sip a coffebay or walk a park or see a movie with ‘That Person’ like anyone of us…. you are deprived of such ‘luxuries’, poor Beautiful Minyoung.  And oft times if you loved ‘That Person’ you have to restraint yourself while seeing ‘That Person’ do his work well and ‘romancing the other female Leads”… and you can’t be jealous at all, not to mention that little tingling pain when you saw all his ‘romantic shots’. So will you feel bad when you are required to ‘romance’ your own male Leads in shows! You worry and feel bad how “That Person’ agonized to see your ‘skinship’ scenes, but because your roles required so, for the sake of the love of that role that you created and acted and loved so much, you got to gave your best acting skill, so when required, you still have to act out whatever ‘skinship’ . Oh, Remember’s kiss scene was classy done in good taste, because Mr Yoo Seungho is a very respectful gentleman and a friend who know and worked with Mr Ji right?  We know you loved Inah, the Next Best Role after the very awesome of Second to none Chae Youngshin, you have begotten Lee InAh and morphed her to an even higher level than all your characters. Lee InAh (to me) is in a different league altogether. While some others may differ, but you yourself know Lee InAh’s sacrifices, faithfulness, and valor, which was found in Youngshin too. With all these acting experiences in creating / living / loving these characters, in which Lee InAh has reached a celestial height, you will benefit from your experiences. So, we trust that these characters has morphed you into a very awesome Minyoung, one day your own Mr Right (hopefully Mr Ji) will be so blessed to be loved by you. All your pain in keeping low profile for your love one, we understand, Minyoung dear.

Hope one day when both of you grow older, both of you will be given more matured roles that doesn’t need a loveline, but before that day cometh, both of you will still be required passionate scenes. How some of us fret to see either both of you with other leads romancing, but we know you loved your roles and are willing to give the best for the characters you acted as, you have no other choices, but to give whatever skinship needed. Example in Remember, need that scene to convey the developments of real hidden suppressed feels, urgent needs, or deserving reward/comforts of that character, we also understand Inah and Jinwoo need to be rewarded each other for good memories to keep for future when Jinwoo’s stroke with Alzheimer’s.   

How I wish both of you will just retired and go somewhere open your own Coffeebay or lead a more simple life that you want, be afar from eyes of paparazzi’s and fans. Even if we do not see you anymore, we know that both of you is well, we are happy too.
May God bless you finally find your own Mr Right who is in your own words: “"He should look sharp in appearance, stay modest and reliable, it will be best if he is humorous" (hopefully it shall be Mr Ji.)

God bless everyday to be your birthday, sweet and happy and blessed.

• Like 2

#HappyMinyoungDay ‏@PMYIFANSUNITED Feb 26

#HappyMinyoungDay-6 Leave your messages, wishes for PMY's 30th Birthday on the reply section.
(i thought i passed the dateline already for fans' greeting at the ParkMinyoung International Fans United/Managed Twitter/instagram site, because they put the closing date as 1 Mar.)
pali pali, go greet her at :
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcL4VFHUcAE1iOe.jpg:large

• Like 2

cr. PMYIFansUtd 
also can be found at healerkoreandrama
sorry, chingus, i am in the crazy fangirling mood for our Minyoung, saw her when she was in Sungkyunkwan S, felt she's pretty, City Hunter leave impression. but it was only Chae Youngshin that i total won over and start to seriously loved a female actress role. before that i was only shallow enough to chase after hunks roles like ijimae or bridal mask.. but Youngshin and junghoo just started something totally new. ... then i went into sleep mode after Healer, thinking that's my Peak, and i will not be moved again. watched hello monster, twenty again, bubblegum...etc...
then, Minyoung's Lee InAh created another peak, and she's totally in a different league altogether by Lee InAh. the only last time i cried so much by an OTP was during my teen years watching the 4 seasons dramas, Winter Sonata and Autumn Tales... Healer make me first time and only time ship a REAL LIFE Couple, still shipping Changmin... But Lee InAh and her ardently loyalty for jinwoo just break me and remake me. from Winter S to now is about 15 yrs, i have "grown up" harder to cry that hard, and Lee Inah ep 20 can made me cried almost 13 times as i repeated that ep20 about 13 times.
so, Park Minyoung, i am totally yours.
(sorry, chingus, i sprung from no where, and suddenly stalk this thread. hahaha. loved her and her role so much, i actually went into hiding for about 2 days during Remember period, because i was "hurt" by web antifans murmured against her... super stupid comments against her. saying she is redundant in the show, or she is not needed as loveline.. wow... she is byfar the most outstanding role beside YSH Jinwoo. NGM is definitely beyond compare to Lee Inah's role. PMY is not just a star, she is an ACTRESS. while certain "roles{ that fans simply adored in Remember are more of outward unreserved outbursting and Outstanding extreme loud Acting, .... Park Minyoung's Inah is inward indepth delivery, many times she used her gazes to speak, her gazes to comfort, her gazes to worry, her gazes to reward jinwoo who seek confirmation, her gazes and her smiles spoke louder than someone's roar and stomping and many words and fiery eyes.
Lee InAh is second to none others, in a different league altogether. ) Minyoung, i salute you.

• Like 3