Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Park-Min-Young-800x450.png

On the August 30 broadcast of MBC‘s entertainment variety show “Section TV,”Park Min Young sits down with Park Seul Gi for an interview.

During the chat, the actress talks about her longtime fanship of newly-wed actorWon Bin and her desire to work with him.

“I was always a fan. My manager knows I like him so he let me know [that Won Bin got married] on set [when the news broke].”

It was revealed that five years ago, Park Min Young worked with Won Bin on a CF. Referring to that experience, she shares, “[Won Bin's] eyes are extremely deep and pretty, so I was curious. If he is my [acting] partner, what kind of depths would come out.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/30/park-min-young-shares-why-she-wants-to-act-with-won-bin/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=park-min-young-shares-why-she-wants-to-act-with-won-bin

• Like 7

29.08.15 PMY in Instagram

- Right now

11928723_874772722569860_970794863733296

such a classic audrey hepburn vibe - very beautiful

@OksanaS first i was wedding? what wedding? (panic)

then @godhunters chinese wedding (relaxed) 

btw - i cant watch the vid  - it says MBC blocked it

is PMY drama an MBC drama?

I'm not sure, but she didn't tell anything about her future korean progect at all :(

uh, yes I forgot about youtube rules, sorry.

• Like 4

Hallyu actresses in their 20′s

The Korean wave is in the center of global culture! Many actresses in their
30′s like Choi Ji-woo, Lee Young-ae, as well as Song Hye-kyo, Jun Ji-hyun
and others have solidified their spots as top Hallyu actresses! And now,
there are actresses in their 20′s who are causing a sensation in the Korean
wave as well! Check them out on ISSUEMAKERS!

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing, @ReemKanabta. :) So they did mention that the C-version of Gossip Girl will still be in the works. I guess it wasn't shelved after all? There were probably some glitches in the production schedule...

yes, let's hope we'll see GG. but l'll be happy any of her progect Korean or Chinese...it's not important for me... Go girl!!!:rolleyes:

• Like 5

Finally, filming done. Thanks to all the cast,crews and PMY , not forgetting all the fans for the pics and photos for the hard work. Now, we can start speculating about her Korean projects, lol.

Yes, C-fans so amazing! Okay, now, let's wait news about korean progect and BOTM!

• Like 6