Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

@OksanaS, I love that picture of Minyoung holding the mangosteen (truthfully I never heard of one before) which I found very interesting and looked it up.....lol........but the coloring of her costume is beautiful and her smile of course. The romantic picture with HZ, oh my dear.......she has her hands full with all her co-stars now doesn't she. hehehe  It does appear they are bundled up in costumes and the fans are givning them some relief.......in the b & w pictures.  Thanks as always for sharing.

@Ahpheng, always funny memes from you and clever too.  Please don't stop, I am greedy and not clever at all. lolol Thanks.

@dandelionjd, I don't think I've seen one thing at all about DF but what you kind ladies have shared here.  Idk where you see this info but it does sound interesting.  I saw that CITT is not filled but in a way if it's going to be one of those controversial ones that want attention with who received the script and who didn't........I'd rather her not be involved.  But that's me, lol.

Minyoung seems to work with two Beauty Houses.. ChaHong Ardor Beauty House, and Merci Beauty House, Woo Hyun Jeung, Ceo.  Do you know the name of the woman in the picture who was identified at ther president/director ?  I know the executive creative director/seoul Korea is Lee Kyung Min, but I am curious as to this woman in the picture's name.  Thanks.

@ReemKanabta: :P

@Eileen531: chahong is hair stylist and merci beauty is make-up artist. But i dont know her name unnie hehehe.

Front page of leaders web (cr.leaders cosmetics):

intro.png

Several photos taken by fans at campus (Dongguk University). Cr.to the owner via lovepmyblog :

PMY289.jpg

PMY318.jpg

school001.jpg

school004.jpg

school003.jpg

school005.jpg

PMY250.jpg

PMY251.jpg

PMY252.jpg

in-love-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786123 

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 10

Guest Eileen531

@dandelionjd posted:

Answer: Because I will feel embarrassed, I like taking a personal look at my dramas. But I hide my head under the blanket and sneak a look. If my mother comes into my room then, I quickly cut off the power supply (laughs). Even so, it is important that I review my acting skills, otherwise there is nothing I can do to improve myself next time (in her next works).

Translation and pic by Park Min Young International Fans United via mimi26 on pmy thread.

This must of been earlier when she lived with her family, right....... doesn't Minyoung live alone and own her own home?

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

Great throw back videos @dandelionjd, I lub, lub, lub Minyoung's laugh. It's her signature trait and so genuine and infectious.......i always just giggle along with her. lolololololol  She is so pretty in her hanbok.

@Eileen531 unnie, yes me like laughing with my bestie ahahaha. Watching all special making of Dr.jin, i think only minyoung who is playful on the set lol.

Just found on Gwindbell's weibo:

when chae young shin met daemul kkkk

80958692jw1eu3re6t2s0j213q0twwjb.jpg

80958692jw1eu3re8mm4uj20jg0mjdkb.jpg

80958692jw1eu3rebfdn3j20pd0jytf4.jpg

80958692jw1eu3reerfu2j20ov0ig426.jpg

cr.G大调风铃windbell

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

I heard such rumors !!  PMY thinking offer to role in the drama of Cheese in a trap ...did you heard something about it?

Really??!! Park Hae Jin has been confirmed as the lead in that drama, right?! woaaa, I'd love to see PHJ-PMY pairing! :D

• Like 5

Guest Eileen531

Wow, I was just saying the other day if that drama is going to have false messages put out then it might not be my wish list for her.  Besides wasn't she always saying  the Korean project was already known to her but she couldn't reveal......they why was the CITT production putting offers out there? Very confused about this. Thanks @OksanaS for the tidbit. lol

Wow, I was just saying the other day if that drama is going to have false messages put out then it might not be my wish list for her.  Besides wasn't she always saying  the Korean project was already known to her but she couldn't reveal......they why was the CITT production putting offers out there? Very confused about this. Thanks @OksanaS for the tidbit. lol

I heard such rumors !!  PMY thinking offer to role in the drama of Cheese in a trap ...did you heard something about it?

Really??!! Park Hae Jin has been confirmed as the lead in that drama, right?! woaaa, I'd love to see PHJ-PMY pairing! :D

truth or not, I don't know, but us we know PMY never  worked with cabel channels, so it's may not be true...but let's wait. 

• Like 4

truth or not, I don't know, but us we know PMY never  worked with cabel channels, so it's may not be true...but let's wait. 

me after seeing PHJ-PMY=checks-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067

but on CITT: bored-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067

in my opinion CITT is boring webtoon hehehehe. But lets wait for the goodies.

• Like 3

I've expressed my enthusiasm about the possibility of PMY being paired with PHJ before and now that there's word floating around, I can't contain my excitement but I don't want to get my hopes crushed. I tried to look the plot of CITT up, but what I found was rather vague. Is it really that boring, @dandelionjd

• Like 4

@vvxen not boring at all but the plot is slow, and many parts are cliche. I pity the character of the lead woman cause she's clever but poor. But that's just my thought. hehehehe.

P.S. The character of lead man is smart, kind, [rich] with many secret so he's kinda grey character. It will be love triangle.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 4

Guest Eileen531

Oh, look at that lovely cover with the beautiful girl.  Thanks @OksanaS, did you order the DvD or BR by chance?  I ordered the DvD and some people are receiving them already.......so very excited. 

I've been ignoring this page by accident and needed to get back here as i think about it all the time. My brain is in a warp lately............

@dandelionjd and @vvxen, if that is the scoop on CITT, i will pass.  It's the cliche of the love triangle part and i think Minyoung will want or try a different angle not the tri...........  Don't we all want that exciting and different angle in a great female protagonist.......me, me I do.  Not that I have Minyoungie on speed dial or anything this is just my whacky pov......  My inner Minyoung.....keke, i wish.  

Happy EID Murbarak everyone!!

Guest Eileen531

oh really, she gets bombarded with request to post.  Aww, hope she enjoys the love and isn't bothered by it.....:D

It seems that another actress is in talks for the female lead role in CITT. I'm relieved in a way because the plot doesn't appeal to me tbh, if only it weren't for the prospect of another sizzling OTP. :P

• Like 3

Oh, look at that lovely cover with the beautiful girl.  Thanks @OksanaS, did you order the DvD or BR by chance?  I ordered the DvD and some people are receiving them already.......so very excited. 

I've been ignoring this page by accident and needed to get back here as i think about it all the time. My brain is in a warp lately............

@dandelionjd and @vvxen, if that is the scoop on CITT, i will pass.  It's the cliche of the love triangle part and i think Minyoung will want or try a different angle not the tri...........  Don't we all want that exciting and different angle in a great female protagonist.......me, me I do.  Not that I have Minyoungie on speed dial or anything this is just my whacky pov......  My inner Minyoung.....keke, i wish.  

Happy EID Murbarak everyone!!

I don't have DVD yet, but I planned to buy it!

About CITT, I really want to see PMY with PHJ but not in this drama

• Like 5

@Eileen531 her stylist already posted that she'll return kkkk

@vvxen & @OksanaS : calp-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774067

P.S. Guys, reading news upcoming drama here and there and matching with the upcoming drama list [on dramawiki], some dramas are not in the list so the list maybe not accurate. For instance Oh My God and I Live Alone are not in the list but the news has been released.

Tidbit of Park Min Young's IV (Thailand for a photoshoot in 2008)

Park Min Young Pictorial Press Conference Interview

Many gathered at W Seoul Walkerhill hotel in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on 28th February. This was because cute and adorable actress, Park Min Young was holding a press conference for her pictorial shots. She wore black shorts and a white shirt, showing us her new maturity. Let us now learn more about her… 

Interview: Park Min Young
“Hello everyone. I’m Park Min Young. Long time no see.”

She has been taking an extended rest since finishing filming, “I Am Sam”. She remakes her return today in good spirits with her new pictorial.

How did you feel when you were being photographed…?
I thought it was a pretty interesting assignment when this pictorial was being mentioned. But when I actually got to it, I realised that acting is pretty much what I wanted to do most instead. But I put effort into this and the result was pretty satisfactory, so I was very happy.

We understand that, part of the pictorial was done in Pattaya, Thailand.

What has left a deep impression on you from this trip to Thailand?
Before I went there, I heard that the weather was very cold back then. But even though it was considered cold, it was still hot to me. So it felt very warmth to visit Thailand during the cold winter season. Compared to the pictorial taking, the trip was like an enjoyable vacation for me.

The essence of the pictorial was inspired by Madonna’s documentary, “Truth or Dare”, blending purity and daring together.

Describe to us two sides of you…?
Humans usually don’t just possess one color of their own. No matter what, we must show to everyone an image that is befitting of our age. And to be able to do that, I’m very happy.

She went to the beaches of Pattaya and also used Bangkok skyscrapers as the backdrops. No matter where she went, the locals was super curious about her.

Heard that you got lots of attention from the locals…?
The locals all called me “sewei”. I didn’t know what the meaning was until later when I learnt that it meant beautiful. Now I am considering striking out in Thailand…Heard that the people there likes Korean girls very much. 

Although she is releasing her pictorial at a time where other female stars are doing the same thing, but the charisma coming out from her is simply unique.

cr.coolsmurf

P.S.s.

• I thought it was a pretty interesting assignment when this pictorial was being mentioned. But when I actually got to it, I realised that acting is pretty much what I wanted to do most instead. Acting is still her passion the most :D
  • Humans usually don’t just possess one color of their own. No matter what, we must show to everyone an image that is befitting of our age. And to be able to do that, I’m very happy. Ah why i always like reading her interview. Hoping other interviews will flood us :wub:
Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8