Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

There were alot of inspiring quotes from Min Young's interview. I was like, wow, if somebodytweets this, it would receive hundreds of retweets and favorites. I'm glad that she's going backto school after dr. jin wraps up, but at the same time sad cos we won't be seeing her again fora couple of months. Hope she can rest fully and travel as long as she likes. She deserves it.

Didn't really have plans to watch dark knight, haha, I'd rather watch ice age 4 butmin young's tweet changed my mind.  Reading her compliment about Dark Knight made me think that the movie was really really amazing. I trust min young's taste. hahagood evening :))
"Live fully in the present" "Make the happiest choice" =D>

Guest lifesoeasy

image21.png?w=490&h=239

This part i can't make it.Cos just today i try to registerd i noticed English letters inside the dot line the they change into korean letters.so hard to understand its getting
headache...what should i do???????Please help!!!!!

one vibe im getting from Minyoung's interview is that she wouldnt hesitate to leave showbiz just to settle down.i mean well she can do both being a wife/mother and an actress but there is a possibility that she'd stop if the situation calls for it. Im glad how assertive she is in finding her happiness and thats really important. Fighting Minyoungie!!
a141454dgw1dv7qt5h16gj.jpg

her latest Tweet!
f0qe8g.jpg

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Thanks leslie and the soompi writer for the translation. The name of the course cracked me up. "Self contemplation"? Hehe. And she joined the university in 2004? Oh my god! Time she graduated! LOL

She seems to be more at peace now and more relaxed with her own acting skills. I think playing YR has made her aware of her skills in playing a serious role which she hasn't done in a while. I wish she would tackle a good romcom next and challenge herself playing a strong character in that genre as well. It's also nice to know she has gone beyond caring for stupid bashers' comments. Like she said, it is part and parcel of being a celeb though I must say female celebs in Korea have it rougher than others.

From her interview after SKKS up to now, I can see that free spirit attitude in her. She has always made it clear that she won't stick with something if she is not happy with it. I will be happy for her if she goes into marriage or motherhood when the time comes since these are also important personal needs, but I wish she would continue acting for a long time. I think she with her good choice of strong female roles can set a precedent for younger actresses and so I hope she keeps on doing good roles.

@annealcones Yes, laziness is a big problem.

:(

Then you feel sad that you are letting the people around you down. Once Jin ends, I will concentrate fully on my studies. Anyway, there are so many PMY fans to update the thread regularly now. So I can feel relaxed.

:)

@whyiamhere22 Just try after some time. If it doesn't work even then, try changing your password. I think ComeOn_3 knows how the password changing is done if you need any help.

Happy to see MY enjoying being a viewer after her 3 month stint as an actress.

image21.png?w=490&h=239

This part i can't make it.Cos just today i try to registerd i noticed English letters inside the dot line the they change into korean letters.so hard to understand its getting

headache...what should i do???????Please help!!!!!

@leslie Thanks for the translation :) I too think that she's the type to settle down and leave her acting career for the sake of her husband and children. Bu hoping that she'll continue acting or her husband asks her to continue acting. :)
@gogeous @mimi I totally LOVE all your plots! hehe...But like what I've been telling mimi for such a long time, I want Min Young to portray a cold city chick since that's people's first impression to her hehe...But the reporter plot is also good and the catwoman! haha She can totally pull of the sexy hot look. Remember how she looked at SSH at the sofa scene? There's this teasing and sexy look in her eyes. No wonder Jin can't look at her eyes directly lol! :))
This is what I want for her: I want her to portray a character that was heartbroken with her first love so she plays with every guy's feeling. Then she meets a guy who's never been in love, no love experience and this guys asks her out and of course she will go out with him. At first, she'll be playing w/ the guy's feelings but after sometime, she'll realize that it's true love or something. Then, the twist is that the guy and her first love are actually half-siblings. Is it too harsh or too clingy hehe? I think MY can pull it off, remember the KBS parody? Lol at the flirty Yoon Shik :)

Min Young never fails to impress me with her answers in her interviews; it's very honest and straight-forward. She doesn't speak just to gain the favor of the public but she speaks to gain the favor of herself. She knows what she wants and takes the path that makes her the happiest; in her every endeavor I will support her since I know she knows what she's doing. 
What I like about her interviews is her concept of uncertainty; she's always receptive about change. She's not sure what her future is whether it'll be a wife and mother or to continue acting, but I'm sure she will do great in both fields. I hope she finds happiness with what she believes will make her happy.

@leslie Thanks for the translation

I too think that she's the type to settle down and leave her acting career for the sake of her husband and children. Bu hoping that she'll continue acting or her husband asks her to continue acting.

@gogeous @mimi I totally LOVE all your plots! hehe...But like what I've been telling mimi for such a long time, I want Min Young to portray a cold city chick since that's people's first impression to her hehe...But the reporter plot is also good and the catwoman! haha She can totally pull of the sexy hot look. Remember how she looked at SSH at the sofa scene? There's this teasing and sexy look in her eyes. No wonder Jin can't look at her eyes directly lol!

)

This is what I want for her: I want her to portray a character that was heartbroken with her first love so she plays with every guy's feeling. Then she meets a guy who's never been in love, no love experience and this guys asks her out and of course she will go out with him. At first, she'll be playing w/ the guy's feelings but after sometime, she'll realize that it's true love or something. Then, the twist is that the guy and her first love are actually half-siblings. Is it too harsh or too clingy hehe? I think MY can pull it off, remember the KBS parody? Lol at the flirty Yoon Shik

if there's one drama i dont want MY to be doing again ...its the MAKJANG ! XD im good with her having action romance or romcom. Most Makjang requires too much crying and im exhausted everytime i see her cry on screen.  >.<