Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest AndOne

Hang in there, baby !!! There's light at the end of the tunnel. 10 more days !!!!!! Fighting !!!!!! \m/

This drama is emotionally draining, the only "light" scene I can remember is the market scene with YH and KT ! Praying hard for the writers to give YR/MN happiness at the end [-O<

Guest lifesoeasy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGqw4oCjK7m11kNQGDk1-https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGqw4oCjK7m11kNQGDk1-K-DDXeSjMb4sxv9Wi-NUWLJaPZR2e

Guest lifesoeasy

Hang in there, baby !!! There's light at the end of the tunnel. 10 more days !!!!!! Fighting !!!!!! \m/

This drama

is

emotionally draining, the only "light" scene I can remember is the market scene with YH and KT ! Praying hard for the writers to give YR/MN happiness at the end [-O<

Aya4H8fCYAAl4Sc.jpg
cre: cicicarol1 twitter

Come on PMY fans. Whatever be your timezone, a new day has started in Korea by now. So let's cast our fresh votes for the day. Let's keep voting and persevering till the end.

Guest lifesoeasy

Aya4H8fCYAAl4Sc.jpg

cre: cicicarol1 twitter

Come on PMY fans. Whatever be your timezone, a new day has started in Korea by now. So let's cast our fresh votes for the day. Let's keep voting and persevering till the end.

@annealcones Yes, I read a tweet and came to know of her position. Her Chinese fans work so hard for her. Hats off to them. They love her so much and are willing to take the trouble to show their love. But I am also glad her Soompi fans too have voted hard this time. Let's keep on doing it. But it's so hard to increase her FB vote percentage. :( Remember slow and steady wins the race. Here we can't win the race, but at least let's cross the finishing line with our heads held high.

Now I am having technical issues. :(( When I try to quote on soompi, I end up marking the LOL or the Awesome marks. What to do?

Guest AndOne

So happy MY SDA vote is increasing ! She was still tied at 4th place at 12.9% when I voted this morning !!!  =D>Let's vote everyday and whatever happens at the end, we know that we've done all that we could !!! Aja Aja FIGHTING !!!

@mimi : haha she delivered her GJ's mom baby?

Guest lifesoeasy

@annealcones Yes, I read a tweet and came to know of her position. Her Chinese fans work so hard for her. Hats off to them. They love her so much and are willing to take the trouble to show their love. But I am also glad her Soompi fans too have voted hard this time. Let's keep on doing it. But it's so hard to increase her FB vote percentage.

:(

Remember slow and steady wins the race. Here we can't win the race, but at least let's cross the finishing line with our heads held high.

Now I am having technical issues.

( When I try to quote on soompi, I end up marking the LOL or the Awesome marks. What to do?

Guest lifesoeasy

@annealcones Yes, I read a tweet and came to know of her position. Her Chinese fans work so hard for her. Hats off to them. They love her so much and are willing to take the trouble to show their love. But I am also glad her Soompi fans too have voted hard this time. Let's keep on doing it. But it's so hard to increase her FB vote percentage.

Remember slow and steady wins the race. Here we can't win the race, but at least let's cross the finishing line with our heads held high.

( When I try to quote on soompi, I end up marking the LOL or the Awesome marks. What to do?

Guest lifesoeasy

Guest _lovepmy

@mimi26 @annealcones it's not only the mom, the empress dowager is also the grandmother in GloryJane/Man of honor.

Guest JzzMeen

Hello everyone....
DR JIN bts pics...
88794f93tw1dv6k3lunuej.jpg
BASIC HOUSEa141454dgw1dv6kbzusufj.jpg
credit WEIBO
Thanks for the voting info on DAUM, @whyiamhere22  MY fans are awesome and they never give up. Happy that she is on 2nd place on DAUM. Just hope FB votes get better...Let us continue with our voting and do our best!

Guest lifesoeasy

@mimi26 @annealcones it's not only the mom, the empress dowager is also the grandmother in GloryJane/Man of honor.