Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

#ixzz219sEPP9o

During the standby time in the midst of filming, Park Min Young sometimes drew sesame-sized picture and showed it to people around her, and sometimes she held tightly to the thermos cup with both hands to savor the coffee, showing a very naughty side, which also attracted public attention.

These are performance of Park Min Young during filming of Glory Jane (Man of Honor). In the course of seriously memorizing script, Park Ming Young sometimes felt bored and so she drew sesame-sized drawing, and shyly made public her drawing skill to people around her. Or she used thermos cup to fill with hot coffee, savoring the delicious coffee, proving her status of been “fanatic coffee lover.” Especially for using the thermos mug to replace the disposable cup on the set, Park Min Young was really leaving deep impression to others.

gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare.jpg

After seeing the photos, netizens commented, “The drawing of Park Min Young is really small,” “The drawing is as the person, so cute!” “Bringing own thermos mug new concept actress Park Min Young,” “In Park Min Young previous dramas she also can’t separate from coffee! Really is avid coffee lover.”

gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare
gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare1
gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare2
gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare3
gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare4

Source:Drama Haven...

Guest lifesoeasy

Daum.net...Park min young votes goes down.from 11.8 now ..11.7...How can be like this?I know i voted for her every day.

@mimi...hello.its been awhile with out seeing you.Schooling not yet finish?

Guest AndOne

Hellooooooooo wave everyone !!!!  :-h so busy with life and i missed first 10 days of  SDA voting waaaaaaaaa  :((

@annealcones: u r on a roll !!!

I forgot my daum userid/password and tried to create new one. Followed the step by step instruction @mimi26 posted on p 204, but got stumped on step 4. How did u fill in the last box after the email address? Anyone,  help pleaseeeee  :P

Guest lifesoeasy

AndOne

wrote:

»

Hellooooooooo wave everyone !!!! 

:-h

so busy with life and i missed first 10 days of  SDA voting waaaaaaaaa 

:((

<br />

<br />

@annealcones

: u r on a roll !!!<br />

<br />

I forgot my daum userid/password and tried to create new one. Followed the step by step instruction

@mimi26

posted on p 204, but got stumped on step 4. How did u fill in the last box after the email address? Anyone,  help pleaseeeee 

:P

Guest AndOne

@annealcones: thank you, dear  :-* haha I finally cast my first vote fro 2012 SDA, brought me back memories from 2011 SDA voting for  SKKS/Mulrang.

MY, Fighting !!!

Hellooooooooo wave everyone !!!!  :-h so busy with life and i missed first 10 days of  SDA voting waaaaaaaaa 

:(

(

@annealcones: u r on a roll !!!

I forgot my daum userid/password and tried to create new one. Followed the step by step instruction @mimi26 posted on p 204, but got stumped on step 4. How did u fill in the last box after the email address? Anyone,  help pleaseeeee 

:P

@AndOne Welcome back! So nice to see you here again :) As long as you vote for Min Young in SDA, that's fine! :) I totally remembered the time when we were eagerly voting for Yoon Shik/Yoon Hee to win; it's such a nice memory. :) :) :)
@annealcones Girl, you're totally on the roll! Glad to see you being an expert in posting pictures and videos. The daum vote is decreasing? That's inevitable but let's strive to at least vote for her a day! What's important is for us to unite and give her our support. :) Aja!
School has been hectic that I can't even vote properly and watch Dr. Jin! :(( I can't even catch up to this thread that much! huhu...That's life haha, well anyway, I hope that everyone has a nice day coming and let's continue voting until the end!
Good morning! :D

@whyiamhere22

k_highfive-1.gif

You are finally there.

It is the prayer scene from episode 16, right? Her praying is really cute. Is she praying for better ratings for Jin?

:)

@annealcones The sofa scene in episode 1 was incredibly cute, wasn't it?

@mimi26 yes im here.. like what u said from jungle to soompi lady.. hehe..so thank you for turning this jungle lady to soompi girl..

and also to @

Guest lifesoeasy

@AndOne Welcome back! So nice to see you here again

As long as you vote for Min Young in SDA, that's fine!

I totally remembered the time when we were eagerly voting for Yoon Shik/Yoon Hee to win; it's such a nice memory.

@annealcones Girl, you're totally on the roll! Glad to see you being an expert in posting pictures and videos. The daum vote is decreasing? That's inevitable but let's strive to at least vote for her a day! What's important is for us to unite and give her our support.

Aja!

School has been hectic that I can't even vote properly and watch Dr. Jin!

:(

( I can't even catch up to this thread that much! huhu...That's life haha, well anyway, I hope that everyone has a nice day coming and let's continue voting until the end!

Good morning!

:D