Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest lifesoeasy

@annealcones Dear girl, you are on a roll. If the thread was walking before, now it is running because of you. Haha. Keep up the good work! Btw, credit the source of all your pictures. For the YT videos, it is not needed, but for the pics, it is necessary.

@saved2k Good to see you, dear.

Okay girls, after watching episode 16, I have a theory.

For me, it all goes back to the central paradox in episode 1: How can a bandaged Jin be there.who has come back from the past, when Jin hasn't even gone into the past yet? One can say this Jin once he reaches a situation where he needs to get back to the modern world for something timetravels back and ends up in the modern world. But I think something happened there which shouldn't have happened. If things had worked according to plan for the bandaged guy Jin, he would have got what he needed and timeslipped back, right? But that didn't happen. The Jin who timeslipped was the man who didn't know where he ended up in. It's a whole 'chicken or egg came first' kind of conundrum. For the bandaged guy Jin to be there, this Jin must have timeslipped at some point.

My theory: The first time around, the Jin in modern world timeslips some time before (may be at a point of time before the Jin who meets the bandaged guy timeslips), ends up in Joseon, does many things, meets CH who realises he is Jin from the modern world. But he doesn't change history too much since when he ends up as the bandaged guy needing to set something right, his tumour is still benign. But what shouldn't have happened happened. If the bandaged guy had his way, he might have gone back, set things right in Joseon and timeslipped back and led his life as Jin? But that didn't happen. The Jin who shouldn't have found out found out and ended up timeslipping and this time around, he did many things which he shouldn't have done. CH knows so much because history is repeating itself and she was there with Jin the first time around and has knowledge as a timeslipper which others don't have. But this time, things have got out of her and his control and his tumour has worsened. What do you say?

drjin_20jh120714192956ppove10.jpg

cre:imbc

Guest lifesoeasy

http://princejj.com/2012/06/12/news-120612-park-minyoung-and-kim-jaejoong-enjoy-horseback-riding-dr-jin-filming-stills/lucky-min-young

Just click the link and you will the pic.

Source:sport.khan.cor.kr

Translation by.yule @PrinceJJlucky-min-young

Guest lifesoeasy

r-SYRIA-SUICIDE-BOMBINGS-AL-NUSRA-FRONT-
cre:(AP PHOTO/SANA) by BEN HUBBARD

Sorry if i post this pic in this thread.But I'm worried what's happening now in our country..how we  reach our dream if saw like this every day...very cruelty....
just reply me if this pic is not needy in this thread...