Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Yeah, although it's hard for PMY to be the top 1, but I can see the effort being put by PMY fans. I had voted her, using my Facebook account already. Support her anyway!

Thanks for voting jerebtang! Yes, there's a slim chance of Min Young being on top but I still don't want to close my mind to the possibility of her winning. We will never know unless we try. If she wins, then it's good but if she didn't, then we have to accept it. What's important is we exercise unity and our votes will still make a difference. Aja! :)

Good afternoon! :)

Good afternoon, @yamashi02 . By the way, I am planning to watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal for PMY. Is it fun to watch?

@jerebtang, SKKS was the reason why I came to know Min Young. It's a very good drama, i recommend you watching it. She did very good as Kim Yoon Hee and Kim Yoon Shik. :)

I will try to watch it, if I have time. Looks good.

The chances are slim for minyoung but if we cooperate and unite each other theres a possibility that she can grab that awards! #crossedfingers

SKKS was good and the jalgeum quartet is the best :)))

Guest JzzMeen

Wow!  It's SDA again.  Let's give her our all out support. 

Hello mimi26, Yama, Jzzmeen, Les and everyone.  Miss you all.

Guest Jasmine Lee1430291676

Wow!  It's SDA again.  Let's give her our all out support. 

Hello mimi26, Yama, Jzzmeen, Les and everyone.  Miss you all.

Guest Jasmine Lee1430291676

I cast my vote for Min Young. Gee, but Rooftop Prince is winning big time. All their fans must be busy.

:)