Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Thanks @JzzMeen. I had to leave quickly and so couldn't post. Read on the the Dr. Jin thread that the father has asked KT to make YR and her family nobi (slaves). I don't know what is gonna happen. :((

Guest lifesoeasy

wave @whyiamhere22 and @annealcones  :-h and thanks @yamashi02 for the updates !!

@myphim : awww the gifs are too cute. look at the 4th gif, MY was totally holding her giggles so she turned away from the camera or else she'd burst out in laughter

:)

)

@mimi26: good luck with your study  :-bd

gahhh i'm so busy, i still haven't watched episode 11 and 12 

:(

( will do--no-- have to watch them soon !!!

Guest lifesoeasy

class="articletitle" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; line-height: 34px; "

'Time Slip Dr. Jin' JYJ Kim Jae Joong

Photos of Kim Jae Joong and Park Min Young's date have been released

21622-time-slip-dr-jin.jpg

On the episode of the MBC drama 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' that is scheduled to air on the 30th of June will feature a romantic dating scene of JYJ's Kim Jae Joong and actress Park Min Young in the Chosun Dynasty.

One of the photos that have been released through the official webpage of 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' reveals Kim Kyung Tak (Kim Jae Joong) picking out a gift for Hong Young Rae (Park Min Young). Before he purchases the gift, he makes sure it looks good on her before he gives it to her. Hong Young Hwee (Jin Ee Han) who decides to tag along on their date seems to be enjoying the scene and has a face expression of a troublemaker while watching the two love birds.

When Kim Kyung Tak holds his hand out for Young Rae, Young Hwee grabs it instead as a joke. Thinking Young Rae was holding onto his hand, Kyung Tak closes his eyes for a moment to take everything in. 

People who saw the photos responded with comments like, 'Will the three of them go back to the way they were before everything happened?', 'It makes me happy to see them happy together', 'Kyung Tak and Young Hwee are such a good match to be best friends', 'Young Hwee is always taking care of his little sister whether he is awake or asleep' and etc.

In the last episode of 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' which was aired last week featured a heartbreaking scene where the frienship of Kim Kyung Tak and Young Hwee is torn by the history of their families. Where will their fate take them?

source:kpopstarz.com

@annealcones  Welcome to the thread friend. Feel free to post anything you want. Min Young aja :D

Guest lifesoeasy

Talking of Dr.Jin park min young is a versatile actress...Every time she has a project she give everything even How hard it is.And you never felt tired of giving happiness and laughter to everyone,You're unforgettable...God Bless Min young....stay healthy....were keep watching your drama.Actually i cant wait for the next ep.hehehehe....

Guest AndOne

I come across this pic (cr: comeon_3 twitter)- and her caption says "ComeOn_3 @sweetestMY YoungRea and ......hahaha ,YoungHuy ^^ do u remember it?? cute" 

Is it really Jin Yi Han with white pants behind MY?  =)) If so, OMG The Voice looks so innocent then hahaha

AxM6ghyCMAAFCL9.jpg:large

Guest kelleymoore

I come across this pic (cr: comeon_3 twitter)- and her caption says

"ComeOn_3 @sweetestMY

YoungRea and ......hahaha ,YoungHuy ^^ do u remember it?? cute" 

Is it really Jin Yi Han with white pants behind MY?  =)) If so, OMG The Voice looks so innocent then hahaha

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I had to make sure before posting. OMG ADSFKLHG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's really him!lolololol. If too much laughing could cause death, I'd probably be dead by now.  =))and look at the way danced, hahahaha..he was so... flexible... hahahahahahahaOKAAAY. I'll just pretend I've never seen the pic or watched the video.

Guest lifesoeasy

I come across this pic (cr: comeon_3 twitter)- and her caption says

"ComeOn_3 @sweetestMY

YoungRea and ......hahaha ,YoungHuy ^^ do u remember it?? cute" 

Guest lifesoeasy

This pic.was taken 2007 kbs award.I haven't seen Park min young danced like this.when i saw i was shocked....hehehehe,but then she dance very well.i like her smile....

Guest lifesoeasy

I had to make sure before posting. OMG ADSFKLHG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's really him!lolololol. If too much laughing could cause death, I'd probably be dead by now.  =))and look at the way danced, hahahaha..he was so... flexible... hahahahahahaha

OKAAAY. I'll just pretend I've never seen the pic or watched the video.

Guest myphim

OMG! Jin Yi Han and Min Young dancing to Tell Me. Hahaha. I will never look at Jin Yi Han the same way again. He is so flexible!

OMG. I am yet to recover from the 'Tell me' dance shock. That was REALLY Jin Yi Han. Thanks @AndOne. The world is really a small place. LOL  To be honest, I think he is dancing better than MY there. :)
18644A334FF86E49066C08143F0F334FF86E843455A0204DDB334FF86EB723B8A0
cre: as tagged

Easy Magazine June Issue PMY Interview Scans

easy1.jpgeasy2.jpgeasy3.jpg

cre: PMY baidu

Sageuk goddess, Park Min Young who has always won praises for her sageuk roles is raising expectations with a new drama.

Fated to do sageuks
In the sageuk Dr. Jin, Park Min Young plays Yoo Mi Na, Dr. Jin's modern day lover and the woman of the ancient period, Hong Young Rae. Shuttling between the two characters has been challenging for her. On the sageuks she has been fated to play, she has a lot to say:  
"Sageuk requires lots more preparation than the modern drama. Since there are a lot of restrictions, so after finishing shooting each time, you tell yourself you won't do a sageuk next time. But you cannot resist its unique charm. The good news is that every time the results have been very good, everyone's hard work also pays off.  So it also seems more worthwhile and valuable."

Two opposite roles
In the already released stills of Dr. JIN,  Park Min Young's  look has changed from her previous cute short hair into a sophisticated, wavy hair look with a white lab coat and she has transformed into a strong beautiful female doctor whose stubborn charm has been attracting many eyes. Her ancient costume gives off another feeling. Though she is starring as a lonely aristocrat,her slightly lowered eyes and colourful clothes along with her lady-like gestures are attracting the attention of the viewers. Two completely different charms, coupled with Park Min Young's superior visual, I am sure, will bring new expectations and surprises.
Long time, no rest
From 2008, Park Min Young's career can only be described as flourishing.
"Princess Ja Myung Go," Sungkyunkwan Scandal "," City Hunter "," Glory Jae In" to the movie " Cat ", her schedule has been full with one project after another. Her work has been so intense that no wonder Park Min Young looks aggrieved when holidays are mentioned. "I have not really rested for four years". But before filming for the new drama Dr. Jin began, she applied to her Company for a long leave. During this time, Park Min Young and her family went to the United States, Italy and other places and spent a warm and fulfilling time travelling.

cre: PMY baidu
This is my interpretative translation from the Chinese version. :)