Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 [ Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

Namoo Actors updated Park Min Young's schedule for the month of October. She will attend the DPC Shanghai Conference on 10/21 together with Kim Soo Hyun.

ÐобÑаженнÑ

• Like 1

Min Young in Italy! Why couldn’t she have gone next week when I’m travelling there by that time. what a missed opportunity for me :dissapointed_relieved: Of course it’s not as if I could be lucky enough to bump into her :lol:but it must’ve been thrilling to know you’re at the same place at the same time.

I’m glad to see she’s enjoying herself with all the travels she’s been doing. She really  works hard and play harder...lol. Just another thing to admire about her. Keep it up girl!

• Love 1

Some Koreans updated instagam, saying that Park Min-ying was start shooting drama I’ll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice

СвÑÑлина вÑд é¦æ¸¯æ´æè±å¾æ´æ.

Spoiler

СвÑÑлина вÑд é¦æ¸¯æ´æè±å¾æ´æ.

1571476992810-Screen-Shot-2019-10-19-at-

Netflix show, 'Busted' has already started dropping trailers and teasers for their new season with their new member, Lee Seunggi along with their original casts including actress Park Minyoung and EXO's Sehun. In the new clip that has been dropped, fans and netizens noticed a hilarious scene that caught their attention. 

It was the very scene that they saw Park Minyoung running with EXO's Sehun following closely behind, looking all secretive but very hilarious. 

This clip was shared on Twitter, having a good amount of retweets with this very scene. 

"Ah Minyoung Sehun is already looking interesting hahahahahahahahaha"  

https://kstarlive.com/news/2019/10/19/park-minyoung-and-exo-s-sehun-are-especially-cracking-everyone-up-with-a-sneak-peek-of-their-hilarious-action-in-the-new-preview-for-busted-season-2-285403