Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Thailand April 20th|Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Q: Where do you want to go if you can suddenly leave now? 

PMY: I really want to go there, but there is a place I've saved. 

Later, I want to go to a really precious moment. Where is it?  Turkey. Small cities, not Istanbul. I like it better.

Excerpt PMY IV, Dazed Korea

D0kEiyMU4AAH1VW.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Park Min Young expresses herself freely as an elegant, modern girl in 'Dazed' pictorial + interview

1jpg.jpg

Actress Park Min Young radiated with confidence and elegance in her latest pictorial and interview with 'Dazed' magazine!

The actress's interview revolved around her love of vacations and recuperation through traveling, as she expressed her love for the rural country. "I was born in Chungdam-dong; so I'm the type of person who has to live in a city no matter what. But traveling is different. One thing I always cherish and follow is 'rest'. I like to find places where I can rest properly. Which is why I love Hawaii; I prefer Salzburg over Vienna when in Austria; I prefer Hakodate over Tokyo when in Japan," Park Min Young shared. 

Next, the actress talked about her upcoming productions in 2019. "My drama 'Her Private Life' is about the lives of idol fans. A sentiment which goes, 'Pure fan-love lasts forever'. I am preparing with the utmost care so that I can portray my character as realistically as possible. I've already wrapped up filming for Netflix's 'Busted' season 2. I had a few regrets with season 1, since it was the first Korean variety program through Netflix. Season 2 has improved, so viewers will be able to enjoy it even more. I'm looking forward to it as well." 

Finally, Park Min Young told a little secret about herself, naming the one vacation spot she has been saving for a very special day - various small cities in Turkey. 

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/03/park-min-young-expresses-herself-freely-as-an-elegant-modern-girl-in-dazed-pictorial-interview

Happy birthday Park Min Young!!! :love:  I wish that all your heart’s desire will come true. You deserve all the good things in life. I hope this year will bring you more success in career and personal life. You always do your best and we truly appreciate it. Thank you for making your fans feel special. Keep showing the world your gorgeous smile and your equally beautiful  heart.

• Like 1

Never have I imagined myself stanning an actress but I couldn’t help myself as I’m drawn not only to PMY’s great talent, beauty, intelligence but most of all her kind and bright personality. I may never know her fully as a person but the glimpses I’ve seen in interviews and offcams is enough for me to know she’s special and worth the admiration. I hope more people will be able to appreciate her. 

I’m so looking forward to her upcoming projects. I can’t wait to see her again in a new drama. That teaser pic in high school uniform got me really excited! Can’t believe she’s already 33 when she can still pass as a teenager.

• Like 1

Min Youngssi...Happy Birthday Stay healthy, lively, shiny, pretty and young! Believe in yourself and do the things that you love. We will support you all the way in whatever you think and do, fighting! Hope you have found your love and life partner!:star:

• Like 1

I'm one of those people who fell for Park Min Young a bit more than Ji Chang Wook while watching Healer...

07-healer-episode-02-park-min-young-korean-drama-fashion.jpg

Because Cha Young Shin, the character is that amazing! One of the most well written female character in K-drama and awesomely played by PMY, in my opinion.

Chae+Young+Shin.jpg

Happy Birthday, Park Min Young. Hope you'll get more amazing roles in future.:heart:

40476590_244253746276413_644435319427350

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Firstly, I don't and never thought I will ever watch a Kdrama...simply cos I do not understand the language.

Then, I chances upon Sec Kim in Netflix...like numerous time, I have to say I got intrigued with the title...

And before you know it, I am falling head over heels over Park Min Young...maybe its her smile, maybe its the character she portrayed, maybe its just her being her...

So, there you go, a new fan like only now!

• Like 2