Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 [ Upcoming drama 2020: 'I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice'(JTBC) ]

So happy to see PMY out to meet her fans today. As always, she looks lovely & gorgeous! I'm actually liking the Compagna brand as everything looks good when PMY wears them. 

So jealous of those who were able to meet her. She's so accommodating and nice. She readily gives hugs and pretty smile. I really hope she feels all the love from her fans and continuously ignore those few vicious haters in socmed. I just admire her resilience and bravery and I feel so proud to be her fan. 

• Like 2

PMY is so talented, kind and beautifu!!! I wish I can see her in Korea. Does anyone knows when she is holding a fan meeting this year or next year??

• Like 2

17 hours ago, rosierosie said:

PMY is so talented, kind and beautifu!!! I wish I can see her in Korea. Does anyone knows when she is holding a fan meeting this year or next year??

(NOT OFFICIAL INFO) Yesterday #ParkMinYoung directly tell fans that she will hold Fanmeeting on 20 October

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

It'll be really exciting if she'll have her fanmeeting in Oct. But it seems strange that there's no official announcement yet. Shouldn't this kind of events be promoted months before?

Btw, has PMY done her own fanmeeting event in the past? I usually see actors doing this regularly but rare for actresses.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kenrei said:

It'll be really exciting if she'll have her fanmeeting in Oct. But it seems strange that there's no official announcement yet. Shouldn't this kind of events be promoted months before?

Btw, has PMY done her own fanmeeting event in the past? I usually see actors doing this regularly but rare for actresses.

Official from Namoo Actors

MY Day (#ParkMinYoung’s First Fan Meeting)  

Date and time: October 21, 2018, 2 pm Venue: White Wavy Art Center White Hall

Price: all seats 35,000 won

Ticket opening: Thursday, September 27, 2018 2:00 pm

DnV_bu7UYAAXRMX.jpg

#ParMinYoung reach 3M Followers on her IG account.

DnWs6GfV4AAdz3M.jpg

Wow and we got the official announcement! I guess I post too soon...lol :D

I'm so happy she'll finally have her fanmeeting. She and her fans deserve this. I hope many will come and support her! Is anyone from this forum going? 

• Like 2

#ParkMinYoung on #COSMOPOLITAN "I tried to have the maximum amount of time without being chase by time, but also told me that i am going to exercise everyday to prevent being lazy." PMY who wants to be a person to listen the word "COOL" is currently reviewing her next work.

Dna64CfV4AALgJM.jpg

Spoiler

Dna61IPU8AAjb5o.jpg

Dna6289UwAAPLT1.jpg

Dna612WU4AAd4Zn.jpg

Dna7B9CVAAAcXF9.jpg

Dnbu5skUcAEzi99.jpg

#ParkMinYoung for 'COSMOPOLITAN': "It was my 1st attempt to do rom-com drama (#WhySecretaryKim) and I'm happy I could play such character. I have never done RomCom before, so I don't think I am a RomCom Queen, maybe a RomCom Dream :D "

Dna66LRVAAAjgHL.jpg

Park Min Young wants to be a person who hears the word "cool" from people, and is currently reviewing her next film.

• Like 1